Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,663 members, 7,968,910 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant (46084 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by jpon411v(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
YH, TRUE... + PASTOR'S DAUGHTERS THESE DAYS, DO WORSE THINGS THAN THE NORMAL EVERYDAY CHICK... #JUST SYING.
deesquare-diddy:
First i'll say congrats to them and HML in advance.
But then,i need to correct something.Even though am not ruling out the fact that she is a virgin or not(who knows?) but i'll disagree with the guy who said..."confirm,the guy is marrying a virgin"...how did you know?...You see, in Nigeria we seems to believe its only people that appear to be religious or from a strong religious background that are morally sound,this is wrong. I know a lot of pastor's/imam's children that are very wayward. I've dated a pastor's child from one of this penticostal churches,my God...she is so holy at home,quote and preach the bible to people(she dare not preach to me) but she is so wild on bed,she can make any guy go mad with BJ.Also my neighbour in school has a girlfriend who is an Hijab sister,she do come to my friends house with pants and bra covering with Hijab at times and they swing to action immediately until my neighbour run for his dear life and come to my room to rest....she normally pass the night there but u'll never know cos she keeps it clean(coming late night after reading in class and leaving very early)...a lot like that.

So, the point is...never assume until u're sure,my cousin married a lady(26yrs) he met on Facebook...and she was a virgin,you'll never believe it cos she is so playful and sociable....so heaven does not only wait for those who congregate,God is down below and up above,He knows who cares and doesn't care.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by jpon411v(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
YH, TRUE... + PASTOR'S DAUGHTERS THESE DAYS, DO WORSE THINGS THAN THE NORMAL EVERYDAY CHICK... #JUST SAYING.
deesquare-diddy:
First i'll say congrats to them and HML in advance.
But then,i need to correct something.Even though am not ruling out the fact that she is a virgin or not(who knows?) but i'll disagree with the guy who said..."confirm,the guy is marrying a virgin"...how did you know?...You see, in Nigeria we seems to believe its only people that appear to be religious or from a strong religious background that are morally sound,this is wrong. I know a lot of pastor's/imam's children that are very wayward. I've dated a pastor's child from one of this penticostal churches,my God...she is so holy at home,quote and preach the bible to people(she dare not preach to me) but she is so wild on bed,she can make any guy go mad with BJ.Also my neighbour in school has a girlfriend who is an Hijab sister,she do come to my friends house with pants and bra covering with Hijab at times and they swing to action immediately until my neighbour run for his dear life and come to my room to rest....she normally pass the night there but u'll never know cos she keeps it clean(coming late night after reading in class and leaving very early)...a lot like that.

So, the point is...never assume until u're sure,my cousin married a lady(26yrs) he met on Facebook...and she was a virgin,you'll never believe it cos she is so playful and sociable....so heaven does not only wait for those who congregate,God is down below and up above,He knows who cares and doesn't care.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by klumsy: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Why is it that ALL (not some) BUT ALL of your post is always ANGER and BITTERNESS..
[color=#770077][quote author=manny4life]
just makin an observation
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Divaucee: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Joy so u hv been sneekn to see dis man.well steve congrats u hv her on a platter of gold there isnt need to pay d bride price
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by poshest(f): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Despite all her arrogance and forming so she decided to go for an ordinary PA when her elder brother married an ambassador's daughter. *smh* come to fink of it how did papa agree cos I knw he's class conscious.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by pmc01(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Som pple ar highly high!
Make we dey happy for dem? Na dem dey buy Kulikuli for us to drink Garri?
What is there to cheer about? That the daughter of an insensitive, arrogant, non-apologetic, face-slapping dictator, who acquires a N4.2 Billion Naira Jet in the midst of rampant penury is getting married? You gotta be kidding!
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Chubhie: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Welcome to the family steve. Guess you know the heat is on you for marrying the Don's daughter? You must have impressed the Don so much with your work ethics or you know so much that he cant afford to lose you. You gat a workerholic of a boss o. This is hoping you entered this with your own freewill.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by manny4life(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
eseoghene2007:

you dont like good thing i can feel that frm ur word.

I don't like good thing kwa?

Biko, I do like good ad better things... Thank you.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Inik(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wow. Steve ogah was an assistant pastor in our winners chapel afaha oku, uyo branch in 2011, he is an intelligent, smart and humble young man. I wish him and his soon to be wedded wife success in their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by martinosi: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
creativewr:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-P276x4REPYo/USOnwLvacdI/AAAAAAAAKzI/4O4G9tWgkEg/s320/OYEDEPO.bmp[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2jFu_6bQwPE/USOnbFmuogI/AAAAAAAAKzA/qB99RFN35b8/s320/OYEDEPO+2.jpg[/img]

Hmmm a certain scripture below comes to mind that explains this matter fully lol!!

Proverbs 29:21

New King James Version (NKJV)

21 He who pampers his servant from childhood
Will have him as a son in the end.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by martinosi: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
kingron: who is Oyedepo

Bishop Oyedepo is a Nigerian pastor that is reported to be worth an estimated
$150 Million Dollars in Personal Assets who oversees a Christian Ministry that is valued
at around 500 million dollars plus in Fixed & Currents Assets of Land, Buildings etc...

Source - http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/authors/david-oyedepo-net-worth/
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Great move.Keeping the Holy loot in the Family.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
rightnewton: I am next in line...... thank you Jesus..... congrats to the couple..

I wan apply as PA to GO,I hope he has another daughter.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
dvdon: Double portion Next levels 4 d Dude. Smart guy! grin
the way men reason is confusing. If it were a girl they'll say "golddigger" because its a guy he is now "smartguy"
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by johnwell(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
I wish u success
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by pato123: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
[s][/s]
Gentlegun: P A ur level don change

Hmmmmmm! Na small tin
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by ladysmart: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ijogz K: You kidding me, Steve Ogah a CU graduate and my former head in the service Unit I served in when I was in Skool.. Nice one ohhh

HML in advance
this one wan take style tell us say he attended covenant university. For ur little mind lolz grin
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Onuokwu: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by afinic001(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
kellight28: nice couples at least PA go stil dey steal from daddy money to field his family hahahha i dey like dis kind tin oo lols congrat to Steve on ur new promotion

Field his family?
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by nevaadullmoment: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
gud one,dis guy don hammer nw
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by poshest(f): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2013
Kamanda:

I wan apply as PA to GO,I hope he has another daughter.
yes he does her name is joyce oyedepo but she's not as pretty as love. But that is their father's favourite cos she's his birthday mate
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Tee13(f): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2013
pekelepekele: The Lord has spoken cheesy

And the Servant heareth shocked

Levels don change, no bi small, Congrats though.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by deb(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2013
Sharp PA
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.