Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48469 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
favynikky: even wit ladies doin all dis some of u men will later go 2 d villa pik a gal 2 marry witout she even doin d wifely tin
Victim? grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
favynikky: even wit ladies doin all dis some of u men will later go 2 d villa pik a gal 2 marry witout she even doin d wifely tin

Showing love is showing love.
I once hosted a girls bday out of the generousity of my own heart. Not because I was trying to "buy" her love.
That is why when for one reason or another nothing happened between us, never did it once cross my mind that "oh look what I spent on her".

That was just ME being ME. If time were to go back, I would do it again.
That was simply a function of my character.

If you regret showing someone love because they didn't reciprocate, then you are simply angry because you tried to buy his/her love and failed, not because you are a naturally caring person.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur point? Galfriends dey cook everyday? Na every man dey chop home cooked meals 7days a week?

Certainly not. It isn't necessary to cook everyday, unless you are addicted to it.
@OP, I believe you meant 'right', not 'write' tongue tongue

@Topic, I won't say it is right or wrong. I think that it depends on how the individual views it. Personally, I don't mind cooking and washing for my guy, on my free weekends or something. If I visit him, we can cook together, kosi wahala. But for me to clean his mess everyday? that one is not happening o.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella: @OP, I believe you meant 'right', not 'write' tongue tongue

@Topic, I won't say it is right or wrong. I think that it depends on how the individual views it. Personally, I don't mind cooking and washing for my guy, on my free weekends or something. If I visit him, we can cook together, kosi wahala. But for me to clean his mess everyday? that one is not happening o.
Everyday ke? Are u cohabiting?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
CFCfan:

Certainly not. It isn't necessary to cook everyday, unless you are addicted to it.
Ur head is dia! Chop am kiss
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Everyday ke? Are u cohabiting?
No, I don't subscribe to cohabiting. But it doesn't take cohabiting to do wifey things for your boyfriend everyday.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
2buff:

Showing love is showing love.
I once hosted a girls bday out of the generousity of my own heart. Not because I was trying to "buy" her love.
That is why when for one reason or another nothing happened between us, never did it once cross my mind that "oh look what I spent on her".

That was just ME being ME. If time were to go back, I would do it again.
That is simply a measure of character.

If you regret showing someone love because they didn't reciprocate, then you are simply angry because you tried to buy his love and failed, not because you are a naaturally caring person.
Awww... Maga toh niooce! tongue grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
CFCfan: The lady can help out, but she shouldn't be doing it alone.
Exactly, a
reasonable guy dat cares always helps out even in marriage, division of labour, its fun grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by omiobo: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
[img][/img] na so dem go dey talk is not right,is wrong meanwhile they are doing more than that to keep their man. OP,if your man deserve it,do everything to keep him. Don't mind the chameleons on nairaland.
Life is not a life of dettol grin if you don't take care of him,some else will.

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella:
No, I don't subscribe to cohabiting. But it doesn't take cohabiting to do wifey things for your boyfriend everyday.
If u not cohabiting, wetin u dey find dia everyday? Dats semi-cohabiting nau! tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
CFCfan: The lady can help out, but she shouldn't be doing it alone.
help out isnt the problem, doing it alone and always is what i honestly dont agree with. she isnt a maid nau, moreover they are not married yet!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Maya2pretty:
Exactly, a
reasonable guy dat cares always helps out even in marriage, division of labour, its fun grin
Exactly... Don't mind all dis pepeyes dating mini-hitlers. Shooor!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella: @OP, I
believe you meant 'right', not 'write' tongue tongue

@Topic, I won't say it is right or wrong. I think that it depends on how
the individual views it. Personally, I don't mind cooking and washing
for my guy, on my free weekends or something. If I visit him, we can
cook together, kosi wahala. But for me to clean his mess everyday? that
one is not happening o.
exactly what i first said dear.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
kar'ie:

help out isnt the problem, doing it alone and always is what i honestly dont agree with. she isnt a maid nau, moreover they are not married yet!
Madam, d op tell u d lady dey do am on her own? Y deviate from d main topic? Smart Lazy azz!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Who remembers this video from 2 years ago? This topic just reminded me of it grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzsw0rk4Gc
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If u not cohabiting, wetin u dey find dia everyday? Dats semi-cohabiting nau! tongue
meet the hypocrate haslf......
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella: Who remembers this video from 2 years ago? This topic just reminded me of it grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzsw0rk4Gc

She don marry so? tongue
Lemme guess....no cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
kar'ie:

exactly what i first said dear.
Hen? Liar liar! Pants on fire!
No b u,d uncertified accountant wey dey issue figures b4? Fear God nau.. cry cry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
2buff:

She don marry so? tongue
Lemme guess....no cheesy
LMAOO!! She's not married yet...but she has a boyfriend.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
kar'ie:

meet the hypocrate haslf......
Hyprocrate? Wetin b dat? U dey sell crate? Biatch don get started mehn! angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Madam, d op tell u d lady dey do am on her own? Y deviate from d main topic? Smart Lazy azz!
last i checked, i said it was no big deal, except when it becomes like a housegal work, every day thing only you! and i said no to dat!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella:
how? Going to his house everyday from your own?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Maya2pretty: I believe anything u do in a relationship should b because u want to not because its wat d world expects. If u really love d guy den it comes from d hrt, u just want to make him happy and d extent u go is ur bizzz, keepin it real is vital in a relationship

gracias
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella:
But still he shouldn't just sit around everyday waitin 4 u na? He's not a baby, dere should b work free days
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hyprocrate? Wetin b dat? U dey sell crate? Biatch don get started mehn! angry

Idowuogbo, please calm down. Don't give the mods an excuse to close this thread.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
@op abeg edit the topic na. I can't get past the 'write' sad

Handwriting... Wifely duties...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAOO!! She's not married yet...but she has a boyfriend.

The woman wey everybody dey focus on as topic for this thread...she no get boyfriend? tongue
To get boyfriend no hard. Husband na another ting
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oahray: @op abeg edit the topic na. I can't get past the 'write' sad

Handwriting... Wifely duties...
same here...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by karie1(f): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hen? Liar liar! Pants on fire!
No b u,d uncertified accountant wey dey issue figures b4? Fear God nau..
cry cry
lmao..... u dis girl. you the smartest liar jorh. last you wer ready to
do the house gal work every day, now you no talk say every day again.
mtcheeeew, just want to argue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
CFCfan:

Idowuogbo, please calm down. Don't give the mods an excuse to close this thread.
U see una? Persin call me housegal u no talk, now hyprogawdknowswadafevkshesonabout u no talk. na wen man pikin wan unleash d gladiator u con dey hol am for waist, is dis fair? cry cry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kar'ie, it's enough nau embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.