Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,705 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria (11360 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by bambuzz88: 5:15am On Feb 20, 2013

HAPPENING NOW! Dr. Myles Munroe arrived in Lagos Nigeria TODAY “I am so impressed by the development and advancement I see in Nigeria over the past 5 years it amazing. The roads are now orderly with diving lines and drivers are obeying the traffic rules. There is a sense of positive ambition in the air. Nigeria is emerging as a leader in the new Century…change is in the air!” said Dr. Munroe.

https://www.facebook.com/MylesMunroe1/posts/4570870306154

DR. MYLES MUNROE SPEAKS IN NIGERIA TODAY!Todays session in Victoria Island - Lagos Nigeria where 1000 leaders attend sesssion on CHANGE. It was amazing and powerful! Tomorrow. Goverment Training session in Ebonyi State Government. Stay tuned!- MM - SEE PHOTOS BELOW!
https://www.facebook.com/MylesMunroe1/posts/4571096151800

www.facebook.com/MylesMunroe1

4 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 20, 2013
This guy is blessed
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2013
brosss: This guy is blessed
as if d amount of false prophets we have aren't enough,this one is now here to swell d number

4 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2013
Segeggs: as if d amount of false prophets we have aren't enough,this one is now here to swell d number
HE HAS FOUND A MARKET IN NIGERIA. HE KNOWS HE CANT SELL HIS BULLCRAP IN HIS HOME COUNTRY PEEPS THERE ARE WAY SMARTER THAN THAT
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by chymystique(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2013
Pls WHO IS HE??

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Jerryjat(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2013
DONT NO OOOOOOOOOOOOO......... embarassed
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by ebamma(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2013
Segeggs: as if d amount of false prophets we have aren't enough,this one is now here to swell d number
will u shut up, if u think its easy to be a false prophet start your own church

7 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by solid3(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2013
He is worth listening to. He is a consultant to over 40 government in the world on leadership and economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2013
Good. He noticed the changes and acknowledged them. You're welcome,Doc
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by tellwisdom: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2013
chymystique: Pls WHO IS HE??

A Rapper undecided

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2013
and dis big mouths know false prophets but will not tell us the original ones..

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by mosho2good: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Is he going to give me one billion. Naira or wat
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Perhaps he has a collabo wit T. B. Joshua
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by ujukala: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2013
You are welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by spicyp(f): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2013
i love the man
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by godman01(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Who cares?
I care. You Welcome Great Man of God!

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by GIFTD: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2013
AND SO WHAT?
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by deelobe: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Bross if you don't have something to say shut your trap.
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2013
Another fraud.

Looking for more people to deceive abi? All these charlatans in the church!
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by xGun: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2013
chymystique: Pls WHO IS HE??

Ask Google

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2013
He should have brought kim okosian along
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by ujay4u(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2013
He'll be attending 'EVOLVE' an interactive session organized by THE ELEVATION CHURCH in lekki lagos on friday 6:30pm. Can't wait......
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2013
A foreigner, pastor, and a black american preacher that last visited lagos ,about 5 years back around the time fashola came in as a governor, revisited lagos this week, and really saw and acknowledged what had been changed and developed( even without asking who did that) whereby some bigot nairalanders in association with 40 man laptop crew, who has never visited lagos for the past ten years( and some, i believe never visit lagos in their life time) will be castigating, posting non sense, and asking questions they can never ask their serving governors ,about lagos. Do you think it is easy to govern a state like lagos?
I dont care anyway, because they will still say it was fashola that gave the preacher ,money to speak about his achievements.
But until we appreciate our own that are really working both in federal and state levels, (criticize them, when needs be), then this country can be better than this, not political sentiment that create hatreds and wickedness just because of some individual personal interests.

7 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by wisejoe: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2013
I have been under his teaching in uyo,I bet you guys ,this man is loaded.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Gistwitherico(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2013
this guy u are not okay! Am sure if u were in the generation Jesus christ was on earth, u wud hav as well condenmed him 2 death wth the pharisees thinking u are helping God or being religious.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by thelastPope(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Babzilla:
HE HAS FOUND A MARKET IN NIGERIA. HE KNOWS HE CANT SELL HIS BULLCRAP IN HIS HOME COUNTRY PEEPS THERE ARE WAY SMARTER THAN THAT

Do you know who this man is? You have no clue! This man is more popular than the president of his country and has done more for his country than his president can dream of.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Spiff20(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2013
What's so special about him coming 2 lagos, dis is nt his first tym in nigeria i was in one of his leadership seminars in owerri last year
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2013
Babzilla:

Its quite bewildering, the extent some persons will go to get a little attention.....
For the purpose of clarity, (and please don't get the wrong end of the stick,I am not interested in defending this guy, I ll just state it like I have observed over the years) this guy doesn't deal in prophesies, and even if he does, what credibility have you gotten to catalog him as a false prophet. Its both iniquitous and puerile to make reproachful statements without evidence...... If you ask me,
My honest advice, you both need to go reserve front seat for whatever he is coming into Nigeria for........

Just ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2013
deelobe: Bross if you don't have something to say shut your trap.

Usually at this time of the day, I am too busy to respond to adolescents but in this case, quite regretable for you, I have some little time to relax.
What part of my statement affronts you? And why does it distress you in any way to know this guy is blessed?
You know my friend, a little advice for you,... "Chauvinism will get you no where"
Get one of his books and just maybe I may consider reasoning with you..... Though I fear that may be a colossal task.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by laytoshtwo: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2013
Why this generation will continue to struggle,we despise those who have found what we are looking for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? / Is It Bad To Locate A Church In A Prostitution Hotspot? / 15 Bible Verses To Encourage You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.