Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Osun State Agric Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative Society - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Osun State Agric Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative Society (1723 Views)

Join Lagos State Young Entrepreneur Cooperative Society Today! / Anambra Indigenous Youth Farmers Multi-purpose Cooperative Limited Mission / Enterpreneur Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Agric Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative Society by Ib10001: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2013
In line with the agricultural transformation agenda of the federal government and the government of the state of osun,the agricultural youth cooperative has reserve 100 hectares of farmland for interested youth in agriculture.
The land is in oshogbo with easy access to the railway station.The opportunity is open indigenes and non indigenes,residents and non residents
The land is N2500 per hectare
The tractor cost for land preparation is N3500 per hectare.
for further information contact Ahmed on 07055326411
You can post your question and comment,I will be happy to respond
Re: Osun State Agric Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative Society by Ib10001: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
As regard to what to plant the cooperative has market for cassava tubers in conjunction with the CASSAVA GROWERS ASSOCIATION.There is also demand from ethanol and industrial starch producers.The cooperative also has demand for maize from feed millers so we believe marketing is not a problem.We recommend cassava and maize.thank you
Re: Osun State Agric Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative Society by dare0834(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Is the land being rented or would it be owned by the individual?
Re: Osun State Agric Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative Society by EJaja(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ Ib10001
I would like to ask if you guys have being able to get the tractor, what brand and what attachments come with it and can be attached to it.

On a second note I would like to talk to you about maize farming as I noticed that your into it, hope you do not mind.
Re: Osun State Agric Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative Society by Ib10001: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2014
IF YOU ARE A MARKETER AND READY WORK WITHIN ILORIN,OSHOGBO, OYO,OGBOMOSHO,NIGER AND KOGI.SEND NAME,PHONE NO,LOCATION TO 08107835578 FOR A PHONE CHAT
Re: Osun State Agric Enterpreneur Youth Cooperative Society by sheunfemix: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ib10001: In line with the agricultural transformation agenda of the federal government and the government of the state of osun,the agricultural youth cooperative has reserve 100 hectares of farmland for interested youth in agriculture.
The land is in oshogbo with easy access to the railway station.The opportunity is open indigenes and non indigenes,residents and non residents
The land is N2500 per hectare
The tractor cost for land preparation is N3500 per hectare.
for further information contact Ahmed on 07055326411
You can post your question and comment,I will be happy to respond

how genuine is this. 2500 for an hectare? Seriously? How can on prove the authenticity of this?

(1) (Reply)

10 Man Zodiac Boat For Lease In Portharcourt(with Pix) / Caterpillar Inc: Notable Manufactural Of Heavy Construction Equipment / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.