Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,314 members, 7,891,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

French Speaking Tutors/facilitators Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / French Speaking Tutors/facilitators Needed (604 Views)

Facilitators Needed / Graduate French Speaking Personnel Needed / Facilitators Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Speaking Tutors/facilitators Needed by neduzi: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hello Everyone.

I work with a firm that has its operations and businesses within and outside Nigeria. One of our businesses is Training for financial, non-financial, private and public sectors.

Presently, we are looking for FRENCH SPEAKING and hands on industry experienced individuals with a natural flair for teaching and facilitating to take participants on courses and programmes in Customer Service, Relationship Management, Selling, Financial Courses, Banking Courses, Credit Analysis and Management, Human Resource Management Courses and any other area necessary.

Please not that FLUENCY IN FRENCH LANGUAGE IS A MUST AND PRE-REQUISITE.

If you fit this profile and interested in the offer, kindly send a mail indicating your interest with your most recent curriculum vitae/resume attached using your area of expertise as the subject to[b] neduziblogs@gmail.com[/b]

Thank you.
Re: French Speaking Tutors/facilitators Needed by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Thanks for the info. God bless you.
Re: French Speaking Tutors/facilitators Needed by lillyveezy: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hi neduzi,my spoken french is rustic presently due to lack of use.I can brush up in a months time though.has experience on Admin/customer care/human resource.Hope am eligeable?Any age bracket for this offer?
Re: French Speaking Tutors/facilitators Needed by juliet9225: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
I am a graduate of french can i apply n wat is the pay like?
Re: French Speaking Tutors/facilitators Needed by neduzi: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for your comments. To address questions,
1. There is no age bracket.
2. Your french has to be ON POINT because you will be teaching indegineous French speakers.
3. Being a French graduate is not enough. Years of hands on experience and other qualifications in the subject matter of interest is PARAMOUNT. French is the only language to communicate these skills.

I hope this helps.
Re: French Speaking Tutors/facilitators Needed by neduzi: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
There is still a need for this. If you are qualified or have someone that is please do refer.

Thanks!!

(1) (Reply)

URGENTLY NEEDED / Event And Promotional Staff Needed Nationwide / Sunshine Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.