Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,771 members, 7,886,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Meet 100 Employers In 3 Days - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meet 100 Employers In 3 Days (1056 Views)

EXPOSED: List Of Fake Recruiters/ Employers In Nigeria- Avoid Them! / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Indians Are 2nd Largest Employers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 100 Employers In 3 Days by hunkydory(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Meet 100 employers in 3 days!
How is your job search progressing? Are you actively or passively looking for job? Do you want an opportunity to meet and engage with employers?
If you are actively looking for a job at the moment, it would be a great time to grab this avenue to help you meet face to face with the employers of your choice. In this way you'll be able to interact with employers of your choice, understand what they expect of you and how to meet expectations of the job market.
Tripplelink Global Solutions Limited in partnership with Jobberman has come up with the National Recruitment Fairs 2013 - poised to be the the largest employment exhibition in West Africa providing a platform for multinational corporations and conglomerates all over Nigeria to meet with (screened) proactive job seekers, job changers, students and graduates in Lagos, Abuja & Port-Harcourt.
Lagos - 12th March 2013 @ Oriental Hotel, Lagos
Abuja - 22nd March 2013 @ Sheraton Hotel, Abuja
Port Harcourt - 26th March 2013 @ Presidential Hotel, Port Harcourt
You have the opportunity to meet over 100 employers of labour, both multinationals and local organisations alike from FMCGs to Banks, Telecom, Insurance, Information Technology, Power, etc. And also to meet and networkwith professional head-hunters and over 10,000 other job seekers.
To register, log on to www.nationalrec ­ruitmentfairs.c ­om . For more information email info@nationalre ­cruitmentfairs. ­com or info@jobberman. ­com

www.universityprojectsolution..com
Re: Meet 100 Employers In 3 Days by Kokofi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Has anybody gotten a job through National Recruitment Fair before pls? I went through their site & learnt that i'll have to pay N3000 after registeration before i go know my fate...
Re: Meet 100 Employers In 3 Days by hunkydory(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
The post is for information purposes.You can attend the fair to increase your network if you are interested.I am not encouraging you to pay any money to them.
Re: Meet 100 Employers In 3 Days by adim2(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
can we attend without paying for the fair?
Re: Meet 100 Employers In 3 Days by hunkydory(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
@adim If you need more information write to the emails in the post.I dont work with them.

(1) (Reply)

Waiter And Waitress Needed In Ibadan / Direct Connection For Federal Job In Abj / Ericsson Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.