Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (28193 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Feb 21, 2013
Is this Osaze's way of begging Keshi to bring him back to the squad?

Sounds more like it, you'd think after quitting from the Super Eagles because of their poor performance in the World Cup, he'd be ashamed of making any public noise after watching them become Kings of Africa.

But as they say, Once a Jerk, always a Jerk.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by deniiQ: 3:25am On Feb 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Some of the comments on this post supports what Osazie is saying. The same Osazie that people were praising to high heavens before and some people even called for Keshi's head when he excluded the lad is the same person some people are abusing and asking "Who's Osazie"? I noticed the same thing with Ikechukwu Uche which majority of Nigerians called the best Nigerian striker and even player before the nations cup but people used their mouth to rubbish him when he failed to perform. Some people even said he's finished, that he should retire. That's the story of Nigeria and Nigerians. They're your friends only when things are rosy for you. The moment you make a slight mistake, you'll become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Satan and Abacha. Tufiakwa unu.

Dat na 9ja attitude. Very discouraging I must say. Who ever performs 100% ALL the time?
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by tolsaac: 4:30am On Feb 21, 2013
bigfat03: [size=15pt]who is osaze?[/size]
One of nigeria's best striker ever produced!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chizel: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2013
I think this osaze guy needs to have his head examined bcs frustration is really eating deep into his brains.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Mentcee(m): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more. Maga don pay this year.

You're on point as usual

(Quote) (Report) 18,000 Likes (Like)
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by universalbets(m): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2013
Either tweeter was created for Osaze or he was born to tweet.

Osaze is talking about loyalty to country. lets leave that and ask what he was doing driving all the way to QPR to negotiate contract terms and expected his club management and Westbrom fans to be happy with him?

We expect him to use tweeter for the right reasons like when he announced the birth of his child.

One expects that with advancement in age should come with some level of maturity.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by goldfish80(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2013
jomogbomo:
"And go get SOME education"?. . . . Apparently, he is more educated than you are.
Taaa mechie onu, village headmaster
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Meristem: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2013
I am sick n tired of this immature boys rantings. pls someone tell him to STFU cheesy angry
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more. Maga don pay this year.
And is like that in the whole world not only in nigeria.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by jpon411v(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2013
rightly said.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dotunbabatunde: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2013
Mr adviser,they should have appointed him as a special adviser to Keshi now,maybe we should to the board on his behalf to do that.LooOOooOoOoOooooolzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by cyzzy: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2013
The young man wants to make headlines now that he has missed out on the glory and honours showered on the eagles. He would have been laughing if eagles lost out.
Now he will be like " God! I should have been on that team"
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by DapsyDude: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2013
OSAZE IF 9JA HAD LOST IN D 1ST ROUND WHAT WOULD U AV SAID. NO ONE NIDS UR CRAPPY ADVICE. KIP UR BEEF AND ADVISE TO URSELF. U TOO SMALL TO ADVICE KESHI. HE IS NOT UR MATE IN ANY WAY OF LIFE. PLS KIP QUITE FACE UR FAMILY AND UR WBA CAREER. MUMU!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by DapsyDude: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2013
IF OSAZE WAS TAKEN TO AFCON SUNDAY MBA DAT BROUGHT US GLORY AND PRIDE WILL NOT BE IN D TEAM. AM HAPPY HE IS NOT PART OF THE TEAM DAT CHANGED OUR NAME IN D WORLD MAP. OSAZE GOD CATCH U. I PRAY NO 9JA COACH INVITE U AGAIN TO D NATIONAL TEAM. EFFF OFF OSAZE
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Goke7: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
pekelepekele: Was it not Nairaland that frustrated the guy's life ? Today you will post Ameachi gave them 150m , tomorrow Dangote gave them 200m another fashola gave them 300m and so on . The guy dey vex na cheesy grin

I no fit laugh o!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by ignis: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
There are some elements of truth there.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by peleson: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Some of the comments on this post supports what Osazie is saying. The same Osazie that people were praising to high heavens before and some people even called for Keshi's head when he excluded the lad is the same person some people are abusing and asking "Who's Osazie"? I noticed the same thing with Ikechukwu Uche which majority of Nigerians called the best Nigerian striker and even player before the nations cup but people used their mouth to rubbish him when he failed to perform. Some people even said he's finished, that he should retire. That's the story of Nigeria and Nigerians. They're your friends only when things are rosy for you. The moment you make a slight mistake, you'll become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Satan and Abacha. Tufiakwa unu.
Till tomorrow , osaze remains the most honest nigerian footballer,he speaks his mind and does not lie about his age. He needs to be called back to the national team cos if he had played the afcon, nigeria wouldn't v drawn any match and all the goals ahmed musa couldn't convert, osaze would v converted all of them and we would v beaten burkinafaso with beyond 2 nil in the finals. Nigeria should call back osaze b4 confederation cup cos the only player his carriage and confidence is carrying and helping our super eagles is victor moses and he seems injury prone so osaze should be in that team helping moses in front converting flank goals while emenike converts forward goals. Then seek for a better left back cos echiejina is going to fall trap to uruguay n spanish side in the tournament while onazi should be warned to cut off all elementary soccer mistakes that can punish super eagles anytime especially with highly discipline and technical team or face replacement hence ogude is a NO NO in that team. With this set up, the team is SOLID mark my WORD - COACH PELE. Note I predicted 98 percent of what happend in nations cup. I told people that we are playing Burkinafaso finals, they were amazed and started laughing but could not argue cos they know my pedigree in soccer. They asked me why and what players do they have to upset bigger football nations in the tournament and I said , the BF team does not have big players as others but they have the BEST coach in the tournament and set of players that listen to there coach! I also advice the NFF to regularly query our national team coaches on reasons the loss or draw some matches they should v won and also demand replies to the query within 24hrs with explanations and schedules to make sure such mistakes are not repeated in the subsequent games. If that had happened in our 1st afcon match, we wouldn,t v drawn the 2nd match.
NFF should have queried Siasia on why he lost to Argentina b4 playing guinea hence we drew the match n could not go for that afcon.all the afcon we didn't go to, naija had greater oppurtunity winning if we had gone, that reminds me SA 1996.NFF should not sit n watch coaches make such mistakes under the pretends of giving them free hands. Keshi's weak point, he regards and play players on there level of commitment than performance. He should blend performance and commitment together. Thank u.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by ayusco: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Smh now I have heard everything 'osaze woulda scored the chances musa didn't scored against Burkina faso' in tunisia 04 when the host beat us on penalties who missed his? U guessed it osaze super when we were knocked out in semis and quarters of 06 08 10 was he not there why he no score lead naija to AFCON victory
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by peleson: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
ayusco: Smh now I have heard everything 'osaze woulda scored the chances musa didn't scored against Burkina faso' in tunisia 04 when the host beat us on penalties who missed his? U guessed it osaze super when we were knocked out in semis and quarters of 06 08 10 was he not there why he no score lead naija to AFCON victory
Is this the only point you saw in that post? Hence , has osaze ever been as disappointing in the field of play like musa in afcon? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria’s 59th Independence In Pidgin / Millions Missing From Usain Bolt’s Account, Jamaica Launches Probe / Mourinho Breaks Silence On Real Madrid’s 4-1 Defeat To Ajax, Speaks On Replacing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.