Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,795 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? (9743 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by adabeke12(f): 5:01am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Explain what you Mean by not Pure Nigerian Queens

As a "Thick Lipped King"..myself...I prefer "Thick Lipped Queens" as a Mate.

I think some of you suffer from Self Hate Issues...What is wrong with these Gorgeous Thick Lipped Queens?

plz ask them? thick lips is where its at wink
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 10, 2013
Thick Lips is what it's all about.....

StillWater i Don't use any Oil or Grease...

Ima South Paw

Grease and Oil are for those Awkward Right Handed Niqqahz.

Ima Lefty Genius
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Tinyemeka(m): 5:21am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
These 3 Ladies are Pure Nigerian Kweens. ♥♥♥

What a Lucky Nation to be Blessed with such Gorgeous Thick Lipped Kweenz.

Sarcasm.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 10, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Sarcasm.

WTF....How?...Lmfao

You people have serious self hate issues Yoh....grin

God Forbid a Man with SSA Features is actually Attracted to Women with SSAfrican Features...He must be Lying!..

lol Crazy Folk.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by park007: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
i can bet that this post was created by the ànekes themselves.

self publicity.

kiss embarassed lipsrsealed tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nah! Just a Fan of the Family! : smiley
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by mydex93(f): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2013
Her names na- IGBAGBO Taiwo Jesuseyi
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 14, 2013
kiss Favour Aneke kiss
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 14, 2013
About to Watch Ibo Bishes Tonight Till I Fall Asleep
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Kandiiikane(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
You really think that shyt you spewed is you biting hard? I wasn't wrong when I said you were an escapee.

*taps her back down to earth*

I even hard to knack myself for a while for continuing with your lame and stale comments.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 16, 2013
What?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Not Dead" Says Ramsey Noah / See How Davidos Baby Mama Displays Boobs While With Davido & Baby [pics And Vid] / About Cotonou Hangout Where Big Boys Go To Pick Up Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.