Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated (19492 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily / Glo Out With G-bam Hi5ive Youth Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by superllyd: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2013
Glo world. U guys should join glo trend
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by olameday: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Glo is trying.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by Hamsaini: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2013
2 mtn lines, 1 on pulse the other on zone. Browsin plus callin when is 4 or 8kobo per second, mtn all d way bros.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by sleekman(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2013
Talkfree: N1000 for 150mins: translation 1000/(150x60)=1000/9000 = N0.222/sec= 22k/sec So I wonder where the talk is free in dis package? *coughing* then continues
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by Patuwa: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2013
Glo is the worst network for browsing. If u browse with you glo line, I promise you that u must regret!
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by hamzakyana(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
@OP stop advertising Glo product here , u are killing seun business. Glo should come and pay to advertised on nairaland sad
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by olameday: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mtn is still d best
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by Chekitaut: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'm still not happy about glo new tariff, GBam should hv a call rate of 1ok/sec Glo-Glo other network 18k/sec, with access charge of N5, Glo can do beta, they provide gateway to other networks in Nigeria so we should enjoy their strength, MTN good as well but they recognize only there subscribers, Etisalat call tariff expensive/bad/worst, Airtel is the most flexible network everything goes just recharge, Etisalat has the best on internet speed, Glo internet good in selected states, bad in others dn't go there, airtel internet good, But MTN sucks because they don't practice what they preach!!! For i understand telecommunication non is the best in Nigeria...just stick to all networks. Our government BAD oooooooooooo!!!
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by okgerald(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Glo network is good when on 3g. You can even share the same plan on all your glo lines. The so no separate subscription for ipad, laptop and phone. With one subscription and 3 lines you are connected no matter where achieve line is. The this one I like

1 Like

Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2013
JideTheBlogger: As a responsive player in the market, Globacom has introduced five new subscriber-friendly tariff plans targeted at prepaid customers. Three of these plans, GISTA, Infinito and G-Bam which already exist, have been repackaged to offer more value to customers. The two other plans, Highflier and Talkfree have been introduced to address the needs of high value voice and data subscribers.

SUMMARY OF NEW PLANS

Hi-Flyer:This is targeted at the data savvy users on the network and offers them discounted calling rate when they subscribe to any data plan of 200MB & above. Further details are as follows:
· Voice:Onnet-18K/s AND Offnet-18K/s
· SMS: Onnet-N4, Offnet-N4 AND Int’l-N10

TalkFree: This is a stress-free monthly plan that gives 150minutes free talktime and 150 free SMS on monthly subscription of N1,000. Find details below:
· Voice: Onnet- 15K/s after exhausting the daily free 5mins. Offnet-18K/s
· SMS: Onnet-N4, Offnet-N4 AND Int’l-N10
· Monthly Freebie:150 free onnet mins(5mins daily) and 150 free onnet SMS(5 SMS daily)

SUMMARY OF REVISED EXISTING PLANS

INFINITO: This is the default plan on the network as it is the landing profile for all new customers. Below are the details:
· Voice:Onnet-20K/s,Offnet-30K/s,FnF-10K/s*10 Glo numbers
· SMS:Onnet-N4,Offnet-N4 and Int’l-N10

GISTA: This is a regressive price plan that allows customers pay less as they talk more daily. Details are stated below:
· Voice:1st minute-40K/s, 2nd minute onwards:Onnet-15K/s,Offnet-30K/s

GBAM:This is our flagship product and it is targeted at the young and young-at-heart. Customers enjoy 5MB free browsing every day. Attracts daily rental fee of N5.
· Voice:Onnet-18K/s,Offnet-18K/s,FnF-5K/s*5 Glo numbers
· Daily Freebie:5MB

Migration Codes

Glo Hi-Flier: No code. Just subscribe to any plan of 200MB and above
Glo TalkFree: *100*12*1#

Gli Infinito: *100*9*2#
Glo Gista: *100*15*1#
Glo GBAM: *100*5*1#

Code for Adding Family and Friends/Special Numbers

*101*1*glo number#

What's your take on these new and revised plans?

Just to correct a point. The default profile on new Glo lines is Glo Gista. Please check. Thank you.
INFINITO: This is the default plan on the network as it is the landing profile for all new customers.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2013
Francheezy: we dnt wnt al dz sh!t..
G.BAM.try small
They have never one day give me the free 5MB.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2013
otokx: MTN supersaver gives me 10k per sec to mtn lines, now pls tell me why i should change to any other network.
Does that mean you don't have any other person using another network on your directory? You are very funny.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2013
mr.official:
I don't understand the Talkfree. What is daily free 5mins after 150mins for the month?

And is it to all networks?
The daily 5 minutes free calls is for Glo2Glo calls for 30 days, which is equal to N1,350 monthly.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2013
ochukoccna: @JidetheBlogger,luluosas
Has Glo restored the blackberry browsing?
Na that one we need O!
Not yet. Yesterday, there was internet signal even though it was not browsing but, since morning, there is no sign at all. Thank you.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2013
eliment: G bam is the best plan even compare with other network @#10 per min to all network and #3 per min to 5 f&f nothin beats that. That free 5mb daily is out of this world. For a rational consume THIS PLAN IS THE BEST I SWEAR!!!!
The call rate is N10.80k not just N10. Remember, there's N5 daily access fees. Thank you.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by chineduace(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
guys, there's nothing like the best tariff... The nature of your calls determine which tariff to go for, eg 95% of calls i make are MTn so naturally i go for Supersaver, my second line is for my loved ones on glo so i use g gbam hi 5 for them only, if i have another network to call i use my glo but mtn is strictly mtn and you dont expect me to use glo to call mtn and vice versa,
if your calls are random then you can go for airtel or glo. And finally, i have never recieved the so called 5mb, CC appologised and said the issue will be rectifyed within 48 hours, this is 96 hours now and the issue has not been resolved.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by sleekman(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
No be lie my brother. I use etisalat for BB, MTN Supersaver, and Airtel 20k/sec. Strictly no calls on my etisalat. For BB things. MTN mostly for business cos over 80% of people use MTN therefore strictly 4 MTN only. Airtel 4 all networks. Like they say in Sweden, there's nothing like I'm cold instead bad dressing. Cunning man die, cunning man bury am.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by chineduace(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
pls can someone tell me what's free about the talkfree when i'm paying 1k each month for it....
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2013
5mb per day? Wrong and fraudulent advert. i pay glo N5 daily for notin. what is the function of NCC in this country? Glo should be sanctioned to fake advert. i got 5mb after migration and that was all. Ok, they want me to recharge everyday.hmmmmmm. These network provider are really making good use of 9ja's sleeping NCC and legislators.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
luluosas:

Just to correct a point. The default profile on new Glo lines is Glo Gista. Please check. Thank you.

Bros, that was then.....now Infinito
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by EDDYIYKE(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Osyxcel:

Airtel is definitely the cheapest
How many people use airtel? There is only one airtel number in my contacts, others are all MTN and I call them 10k/s. MTN all the way, EVERYWHERE U GO.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Bros, that was then.....now Infinito
My Bolt line came on Gista. That is why I said so. Thank you for the update anyway.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
chineduace: pls can someone tell me what's free about the talkfree when i'm paying 1k each month for it....
The 150 minutes free Glo-2-Glo calls is N1,350 monthly, not to talk of the 150 free Glo-2-Glo SMS. Therefore, you have some freebies jor.
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by omotola1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
ok.gerald:
Glo network is good when on 3g. You can even share the same plan on all your glo lines. The so no separate subscription for ipad, laptop and phone. With one subscription and 3 lines you are connected no matter where achieve line is. The this one I like
Pls Sir, can you explain this further?
Re: Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated by luluosas(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
omotola1:
Pls Sir, can you explain this further?
It is called tethering (Hotspot), where your device now serves the connected phones/PCs through wireless means. Hope this is clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Mtn Sim Work In Ghana? / Which Of These Phones Was Your First?(pic) / IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.