Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme (17115 Views)

Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) / Osita Iheme's New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by ogomatty: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Happy btday Osita
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Dapobanjo88: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hapi bday
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by AngelEbi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSITA!

BTW, NL peeps get bad mouth sha n it feels contagious
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Pappyto: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
CeCe Billz: How old i
s he now?
r u blind d'nt u c he turns 31
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by anitank(f): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
bigfat03: [size=15pt]please how old is he now ? [/size]any way he cant be more 21 today...he is so cute and short
short? Yeah
cute? Not so sure about that grin

Happy birthday to him. Wish him many more prosperous years ahead
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by BSF: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
liberty300: Today is osita iheme aka paw paw's birthday. Please drop your birthday wishes Here. He turns 31 today.
Happy Birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by md4real(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: See as this boy resemble dat paw paw wey dey act nollywood films..
This guy stup:d sha.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Pappyto: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
~vicky~:
happy birthday!!

when you go married now! grin
hello mrs snail! don't u understand english @ all? by d way what class r u are u a learner
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by igosee: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: WHY WOULD HE MARRY ? THE ONLY REASON A WOMAN WILL MARRY A MIDGET IS FOR FAME AND MONEY. HE NOT STUPID YOU KNOW. HE AINT TRYNA GET TOOK FOR HIS MOOLA grin

Stop mocking God, He is not the creator of himself, Tall person Are you the creator of yourself? What you wish others will sure to comes to you one day
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by blackmanautos: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
give us a movie called (i'm 31)
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by catholy: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
happy birthday ossy but i knw u ar more than this age written here.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by vanstanzy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Live long and prosper bro! Hey Osi, stand up when am talking to u, don't u have respect. grin grin grin grin grin I wasn't

dissing ur height mehn. grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
igosee:

Stop mocking God, He is not the creator of himself, Tall person Are you the creator of yourself? What you wish others will sure to comes to you one day
DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF MOCKING GOD ? OR ARE YOU JUST AS SIMPLE AS CAN BE ?

midg·et (mjt)
n.
1. An extremely small person who is otherwise normally proportioned.
2. A small or miniature version of something.
3. A class of small objects, as a class of very small sailboats or racing cars. <<<< THATS THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF A MIDGET. NOW DOES HE NOT FIT THAT DESCRIPTION ? OR ARE YOU DENYING THE FACT THAT HE IS A MIDGET ?

AND SECONDLY WOMEN ALL LIKE TO MAKE THAT NOISE ABOUT HOW THEY WANT A TALL MAN. SO OBVIOUSLY OSITA DOES NOT FIT THAT BILL. IS THAT NOT THE REALITY OF THINGS OR NOT ?

THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE. YOU GET SENTIMENTAL OVER NOTHING. BOTH POINTS I MADE ARE REALITY.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by paris10: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
liberty300: Today is osita iheme aka paw paw's birthday. Please drop your birthday wishes Here. He turns 31 today.

More like it.. wished everyone would give us the age of the celebrant. Thanks jare; happy birthday my boy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by delec4real(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
oga ju
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by igosee: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF MOCKING GOD ? OR ARE YOU JUST AS SIMPLE AS CAN BE ?

midg·et (mjt)
n.
1. An extremely small person who is otherwise normally proportioned.
2. A small or miniature version of something.
3. A class of small objects, as a class of very small sailboats or racing cars. <<<< THATS THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF A MIDGET. NOW DOES HE NOT FIT THAT DESCRIPTION ? OR ARE YOU DENYING THE FACT THAT HE IS A MIDGET ?

AND SECONDLY WOMEN ALL LIKE TO MAKE THAT NOISE ABOUT HOW THEY WANT A TALL MAN. SO OBVIOUSLY OSITA DOES NOT FIT THAT BILL. IS THAT NOT THE REALITY OF THINGS OR NOT ?

THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE. YOU GET SENTIMENTAL OVER NOTHING. BOTH POINTS I MADE ARE REALITY.

i don't need you to tell me the meaning of Midget, if a whiteman sees you and call you yeah black man or black monkey, how do you feel, Do you need to remind him of his stature or belittle him, think if he is your relative, how will you feel.. You are not creator of yourself and your height is the hand of your creator and not by your effort or that of parent, so think twice before you mock someone that you know can read what you wrote and get hurt.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
igosee:

i don't need you to tell me the meaning of Midget, if a whiteman sees you and call you yeah black man or black monkey, how do you feel, Do you need to remind him of his stature or belittle him, think if he is your relative, how will you feel.. You are not creator of yourself and your height is the hand of your creator and not by your effort or that of parent, so think twice before you mock someone that you know can read what you wrote and get hurt.
DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM ? ARE YOU G-A-Y ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by apiki: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Happy birthday to U̶̲̥̅̊ eld bro. Wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ long life n prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by b2fazelingmail(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
I preffer to speak with his dad or mum,they should tell us how old is their son[s grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by igosee: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM ? ARE YOU G-A-Y ?
Maybe in your blood, Evil generations endtime children
hope you a get a midget as a child and you will throw him to the brush
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by hushpapi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
HBD bro...LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
igosee:
Maybe in your blood, Evil generations endtime children
hope you a get a midget as a child and you will throw him to the brush
PLONKER
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by andyanders: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS F-AGGO-T. ARE YOU HIS BOYFRIEND ? YOU ARE HURT BECAUSE I TALKED ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND ? YOU ANKLE GRABBING, LIGHT IN THE SNEAKERS, DOODOO CHASING, CROSS DRESSING FAGG-IITT

Listen, foo-l like you, You will marry and MUST have a midget in among your children and they will not be of any good and use for you. Upon that, you will get deformed to the extent it will be used by the public to make fun and mockery of you. You will not escape this. You are calling Osita a midget that no woman should marry. Same also will you get accident that will deform you and no woman will near you
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by igosee: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: PLONKER
Now i see how you felt, so you should think how he will get hurt and rejected if he read what you wrote, you people have killed Goldie, you want to kill him for me, i reject you
he is my kinsman, If Chinedu can get married, he will sure marry,
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
andyanders:

Listen, foo-l like you, You will marry and MUST have a midget in among your children and they will not be of any good and use for you. Upon that, you will get deformed to the extent it will be used by the public to make fun and mockery of you. You will not escape this. You are calling Osita a midget that no woman should marry. Same also will you get accident that will deform you and no woman will near you
LISTEN HERE YOU FA-GGOT, GO AND PLAY WITH A BANANA AND VASELINE OR WHATEVER IT IS YOUR KIND DO FOR FUN AND STOP POLLUTING THIS HERE NICE THREAD WITH YOUR INANE DRIVEL. MAKE LIKE A BANANA AND SPLIT
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
igosee:
Now i see how you felt, so you should think how he will get hurt and rejected if he read what you wrote, you people have killed Goldie, you want to kill him for me, i reject you
he is my kinsman, If Chinedu can get married, he will sure marry,
LOOK AT THIS BUSHMAN. 'HOW HE WILL GET HURTED' ? WHAT KINDA ENGLISH IS THAT ? YOU ILLITERATE ANKLE GRABBING KNUCKLE DRAGGING IM-BECILE

LOL I SEE YOU QUICKLY CHANGED YOUR ENGLISH ERROR. ANYWAY GO SUCK ON A BANANA F-AG
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Lankaline(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by omotoshun8: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
hap bday sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lankaline:
After lookin @ all yur comments below,I conclude u are a dumb @ss B;tch in a N/gga,
Keep posting,,u may post sumtin reasonable sumday
ANOTHER OSITA IHEME CRUSH. THIS SITE IS SWAMPED WITH FA-AGGOTS undecided SEUN NEEDS TO BAN YOU ANKLE GRABBERS
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by Fpersiee(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
man u r mi guy
Re: Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme by igosee: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS BUSHMAN. 'HOW HE WILL GET HURTED' ? WHAT KINDA ENGLISH IS THAT ? YOU ILLITERATE ANKLE GRABBING KNUCKLE DRAGGING IM-BECILE

LOL I SEE YOU QUICKLY CHANGED YOUR ENGLISH ERROR. ANYWAY GO SUCK ON A BANANA F-AG

Murderer, it is your kind that kill their mother's if you haven't killed her already for ritual, Ritualist, Evil Child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Blast Ice Prince Saying He Has Been Charmed By Maima / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha, Majid Michel & Nse Ikpe Etim Join Tinsel Cast / Download And Watch: Babcock Student Sextape Leaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.