Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? (78411 Views)

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by ibiso1986: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
sad crossriver camp is the worst.. Bad toilets, bad infastructure, even bad girls. wink
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by kingsmoris1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Imo state........
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Franky9584(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mtchewww, i tink d best questn could hv been wia did u serve. Hw can 1 knw wch z d best wen u jx atendd only 1camp out of 36? Nawao!
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by mikky05(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
engineerboat: Kastina camp is very okay infact the best, Umaru-Musa Yaradua did His best there while He was the state governor then.
True talk on that bro..besides they renovate most of the buildings just for corp members to enjoy their stay but this their recent Governor#shema# no dey try @ all, paying corpers 2k state allowances#annoying# bank go still charge oh, making tthe money useless except you save am for 6months..
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by halilu44: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abuja camp is terrible, coupled with overpopulation.The only good thing about d camp is the fun aspect. sad
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Uchesis: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ogbeche77: More pix from katsina camp
Bros its beautiful, but i no dey go. Ndum di nkpa.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by tolukatey(f): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
ighoosagie: Nasarawa

Magaji Dan Yanusa, Keffi, Nassarawa State is d best
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Sattors(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Malam Sidi in Gombe State. I fell in love with the structures and facilities. I dont know abt odas.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by stepping01: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lagos Camp. I served there. No contest QED
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Chucks29: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Camp life is not that important compared to the long stay in dat state. By d way its Ebonyi
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by beylinko(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
johnwell:
I feel Lagos no be small
WHERE HAVE U BEEN. HOPE U ARE BACK 4 REAL
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by PhemmyTinny(m): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2013
It was osun b4 d camp in ogun state was completed...it has d best facilities!
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by misanho: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2013
Karaye, kusala....... Kano state NYSC OC.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by kunle75(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2013
akanbi a a: Being the best is a combination of so many factors,he asked which state had the best nysc camp not which nysc camp have each of us attended,to answer it will be a little difficult because you are only opportuned to experience a single camp and you only hear stories about other camp either good or bad.but so far I think Osun is 1,Nasarawa 2 enugu 3 and cross river 4 each representing the most talked about in each region so what ever region you are posted too I guess you now know those whom might be the best.wish you best of luck.

Tufiakwa,Cross river kwanu......... shocked ,i served in OBUBURA CRS orientation camp is more than worst dont even go there,though i dont know about others except lagos camp where i lived and grew up too.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Iykenson(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Please, can anyone tell me something about akwa ibom state camp.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by swtp(f): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls can any1 say sometin abt Portharcourt camp... Tanx smiley
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by okenny2ky(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
study favours Osun
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by coolestboy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Don Tim: Asaya, ask mazi_o to confirm wink
Yes, only mazi can attest 2 dt becoz of his sexcapades cum wager xperiences
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by ayogirl(f): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Karaye camp kano state na d best 24hrs water running,electricity,good roads inside d camp,best mammy market everytin in kano camp ® superb
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by X3n(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2013
Una dey enjoy o!
FCT camp is nothing to compare with the pix I am seeing here. Its not so bad, but it has no class @all,
I enjoyed it though, cos I xpected nothing less.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Zemiu: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2013
Fanisau, Dutse camp.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by gomeek(f): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2013
Can sum1 pls say a thing bout Abia camp. Thanx
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by minidee1(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2013
How good is kaduna camp?
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by yokiti: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2013
Please, how is Paiko camp in Niger State?
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by otasann: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2013
Pls can some1 tell M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ something abt plateau state camp? I hv just been posted dere
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by greatgeo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
How of ona don do NYSC more then once wey ona no the best camp?
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by akintaj5: 10:08am On May 29, 2013
Katsina, nasarrawa, osun, OGUN. Don't think of oyo at all except in2015
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by lymelyte(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2013
Engrkingsley: . R u sure u served in oyo state?? Iseyin camp is a write off Ooº°°ºoo...jus one question for u,was der a toilet Abi toilet no join ammeneties wen u suppose de use?? D football field was stonny and d topography was hilly,d kitchen is dirty and ur talkin of good food...and d queue to get water pass fuel queue....I served der too so,I'm talkin from experience
You know say pple get different level of exposure.
I am very sure that where that guy comes from,the standard of living is much lower than what he experienced in the camp.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by uchbabybaby: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls hw is ebOnyi camp
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by TOMINIYIKAYODE: 1:07am On Jun 11, 2013
katsina
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Valentinooo: 1:01am On Dec 10, 2014
I think Yikpata camp in Kwara state and Okada camp in Edo state should be among the worst.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Ajagunhope: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Umuna-bende camp of Abia state is the best world-wide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.