Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,264 members, 7,981,479 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (23798 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by gerald09(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wow so this is what my country has turned to were the rich tell the poor to kill each other just to prevent from doin the jobs they were appointed to do. 20 poor people were killed and dumped in a river by their own kind and the govt is kk with it cos after all less poverty striking people off d street another stole 27million and openly destroyed people lives and he was giving a slap on d wrist and was taking home and the govt is kool with it. THEY SAY ITS THE GOVT THEY SHOULD HATE, BUT ITS THIER OWN KIND DOING THE KILLIN'
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by orufe: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is not accepted. The buried bodies should also be exhumed and autopsies carried out on them.
Its a pity people in Anambra have not declared their persons missing since this issue.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Andyforte: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Horrible! Terrible! Unacceptable! Unbelievable! This is about the worst things people can do. What! See the heavy lies!!! This is impossible!!!!
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Solozzo(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Definitely a clarion call for govt to look into ways uf reducing crime in Nigeria. Kidnapping started from niger delta and Somalia. While extrajudicial killing is a crime it's a manifestation of frustration and the suffering the community is undergoing. Nothingwill come out of this investigation so long as the victims have been tagged kidnappers.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by dayokanu(m): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2013
How far is Okija shrine from that river?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by ikweremilitant: 12:24am On Feb 21, 2013
chosen04:

Ewu Awusa......who will u not know that this is nothing but Lagos - Ibadan expressway based media houses JUNK JOURNALISM at its best?

U dey mind that Anu Npama?...........
leave d idiot.sss caugt sm iranian nd arewa terorist tryng to cause civil war in nija dey say sss dy lie, nw smtng hapnd in d east d police turnd saint paul over nite.kinapng case occurd in d east ibos re bad but wen bank robas shut down a whole state in d west na poverty,hoples pepl

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by COOLDUN: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2013
Sealeddeal: There is nothing wrong killing the kidnappers who have been proven to be one. In fact,this evening,i heard that more of them were executed last week.so,let it be known to everyone that anambra state have a very dreadful security forces who has successfully staged a battle that led to whittling down of kidnapping in anambra state.I hereby thank the IG of Police,Gov.Peter Obi and the good people of anambra state for their uncompromising struggle to rid anambra state of kidnapping and other investors-unfriendly crimes.

I am from Imo state; i strongly support your views towards the elimination of these lazy animals that are bringing bad images and sleepless nights to the Igbo race. If anyone found or caught in act of kidnapping should be killed, you can give it any name you might like, these kidnappers and their sponsors enjoy the privilege that no one comes to testify against them in the court of law in fear of being attacked,to carry out these heinous crimes as if it is their fundamental rights.

My community have written to the Governor of Imo state to follow suits by signing it into law also. Nigeria is not yet ripe for the kind of system/legal process which some people are clamoring on this nairaland.

We should follow these animals bumper to bumper for this nonsense to stop. Abia state was their heaven until the federal government decided to wake up from their slumber, since then it has reduced in the state. Now their new heaven is Imo state because Anambra state is dealing with them nowadays.

Preaching for a legal process for these beasts that have made many women widows and children orphans through their heartless activities is like sewing a white dress for a pig. If anyone is caught or proved beyond reasonable doubt to be a member should be eliminated with immediate effect. Anyone who comes out to fight for their rights should be arrested and queried too. Many sponsors hide under different bodies to fight for their release whenever they are caught.

The human right activists should tell us what they have done to call these lazy animals to order. How many times have they negotiated for the release of the kidnappers’ victims? We are crying of crimes while supporting crime through so many disguised ways.

IF ANY KIDNAPPER,ARMED ROBER, RITUALIST IS CAUGHT AND PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT TO BE GUILTY OF THE OCRIME SHOULD BE KILLED AND BURIED , NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, NEITHER WILL HEAVEN FALL. BE IT MY BROTHER, SISTER, FATHER OR MOTHER.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by emmalexabl(m): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2013
Nwa oguta: Police too dey lie,anyway this wont happen in my area we know how to handle them.
Dude are u from the blue lake city for real.....?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by phreakabit(m): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2013
Well the Police is clearly taunting the families of the slain as well as the community where this atrocious act was committed. Igbo's can stay here and say fake, lies, cover up! Or they can chose to give the police men a taste of their own medicine if this is discovered to be fake claims.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Were they convicted?

Or is this another Jungle Justice.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Feb 21, 2013
We're they convicted?

Or is this another Jungle Justice
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2013
Didn't I say this from day one and some people were arguing blindly
It had all the hallmark of police slaying detainees
If they deny it let them produce the detainees
It is wrong to kill suspects and wicked to dump the bodies in a river that serves as source of water for a community

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2013
Smh.
Dumped them in the river though....wow.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by somegirl1: 2:08am On Feb 21, 2013
engineerd: I am surprised they didn't eat the dead bodies!!! NO?? Isn't it a delicacy in that part of Nigeria

You may have them all to yourself, seeing as you're the ONLY one who thought of corpses as food.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by redsun(m): 2:29am On Feb 21, 2013
A state of war and despicable crimes against humanity!
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by adconline(m): 2:43am On Feb 21, 2013
Sealeddeal: There is nothing wrong killing the kidnappers who have been proven to be one. In fact,this evening,i heard that more of them were executed last week.so,let it be known to everyone that anambra state have a very dreadful security forces who has successfully staged a battle that led to whittling down of kidnapping in anambra state.I hereby thank the IG of Police,Gov.Peter Obi and the good people of anambra state for their uncompromising struggle to rid anambra state of kidnapping and other investors-unfriendly crimes.

Who told you they were kidnappers? Who proved that they were kidnappers?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by jumobi1(m): 2:52am On Feb 21, 2013
Why dump them in the river? That's negligence and a very big health hazard.
NIGERIA
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by agohavivi(f): 3:08am On Feb 21, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Haba, Death Penalty for kidnapping? That is too harsh. I would support that only if life was lost in the process. 20 years in prison should do it.
Yes o. Death penalty for kidnappers is appropriate. Since this vice is very much on the rise with no possible solution available. Do you know the number of people that have been sent to their early graves by desperate kidnappers? You sure say you no be kidnapper or probably have close ties with them if not why the sympathy? Though I'm of the opinion that they are properly tried and should be executed only if convicted.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by agohavivi(f): 3:14am On Feb 21, 2013
some-girl:

You may have them all to yourself, seeing as you're the ONLY one who thought of corpses as food.
Are you surprised? What does one expect when a fool lays hands on a keyboard? The animal you quoted has always drawn my realisation to the fact that common sense is no longer common.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by agohavivi(f): 3:23am On Feb 21, 2013
dayokanu: How far is Okija shrine from that river?
What a stupid question. Are you for real? Your level of reasoning is ridiculously low.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Onlytruth(m): 4:03am On Feb 21, 2013
In a sane country, someone at the police headquarters of the area would have been arrested and charged with murder in the first degree.
I don't understand the type of education people get in Nigeria. I wonder why the courts and prisons are there in the first place. Why not scrap them so that we know that Hobbesian state is the full order of the day.
When Prof Nwabueze ( a legal luminary) stated that Nigeria is a failed state, this is part of what he must have in mind.

Whoever did this must necessarily be charged to disprove the Nwabuezes.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by streetdisciple: 4:44am On Feb 21, 2013
This is just too bad, nigeria is gradually turning into something else. A country where d laws are ment for reading alone. When are we going to stop this extra judicial killing of "suspects", wasting the lives of innocent young bright n promising nigerians.

BTW: i noticed how almost everyone here is bitter bout d killings but lemme just say this, sometime ago there was a story here bout JTF carrying out extra judicial killings of "suspected" boko haram members n i still remember some of ur comments;
Some of u were applauding what JTF did dat its a nice way of curbing the boko haram menace
Some even went as far as saying all aboki's are BH members n nutn wrong in what JTF did
Now same extra judicial killing is happening in ur backyard n u crying foul.......
So typical of some NL'ers *DOUBLE STANDARD*

diss me n u'll never get a reply for it
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by OperaMini1(m): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2013
First it was MASSOB members, now it's kidnappers'. Whoever the victims turn out to be, everything about this act had Police signature all over it.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Metalgoong(m): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2013
COOLDUN:

I am from Imo state; i strongly support your views towards the elimination of these lazy animals that are bringing bad images and sleepless nights to the Igbo race. If anyone found or caught in act of kidnapping should be killed, you can give it any name you might like, these kidnappers and their sponsors enjoy the privilege that no one comes to testify against them in the court of law in fear of being attacked,to carry out these heinous crimes as if it is their fundamental rights.

My community have written to the Governor of Imo state to follow suits by signing it into law also. Nigeria is not yet ripe for the kind of system/legal process which some people are clamoring on this nairaland.

We should follow these animals bumper to bumper for this nonsense to stop. Abia state was their heaven until the federal government decided to wake up from their slumber, since then it has reduced in the state. Now their new heaven is Imo state because Anambra state is dealing with them nowadays.

Preaching for a legal process for these beasts that have made many women widows and children orphans through their heartless activities is like sewing a white dress for a pig. If anyone is caught or proved beyond reasonable doubt to be a member should be eliminated with immediate effect. Anyone who comes out to fight for their rights should be arrested and queried too. Many sponsors hide under different bodies to fight for their release whenever they are caught.

The human right activists should tell us what they have done to call these lazy animals to order. How many times have they negotiated for the release of the kidnappers’ victims? We are crying of crimes while supporting crime through so many disguised ways.

IF ANY KIDNAPPER,ARMED ROBER, RITUALIST IS CAUGHT AND PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT TO BE GUILTY OF THE OCRIME SHOULD BE KILLED AND BURIED , NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, NEITHER WILL HEAVEN FALL. BE IT MY BROTHER, SISTER, FATHER OR MOTHER.

You are right my brother. . .

I wholeheartedly support DEATH by stoning for all Kidnappers in Igboland!! . If they are sentenced to 100 yrs imprisonment by Nigeria legal system, the next week they will bribe themselves out of jail and continue terrorizing innocent people . . Nigeria doesn't have any legal system;hence,there is nothing uncivilized about killing them like animals which they are! Those kidnappers have brought pains and sorrows to many families.

If you don't want to be killed like a bush meat, desist from kidnapping and go hussle for real money!!!!!
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by texazzpete(m): 5:58am On Feb 21, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Haba, Death Penalty for kidnapping? That is too harsh. I would support that only if life was lost in the process. 20 years in prison should do it.

See this massive dunce. You don't know how traumatizing a kidnap experience can be. You don't know that many kidnappers physically harm their victims
You don't know that armed robbery is punishable by death in Nigeria simply because a weapon is used, yet you want kidnapping which is carried out with weapons and which causes more psychological damage to be given 20 years max!

You must be a kidnapper or are friendly with kidnappers.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by blocker: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2013
angryThis is no longer the Federal Republic of Nigeria but Personal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Sealeddeal(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2013
adconline:

Who told you they were kidnappers? Who proved that they were kidnappers?
they were caught in kidnapping and they confessed to be one.if there is any of them killed who think he should not be killed,let the person go to heaven and report to God.Anambra state will not take the same risk that EFCC took when they arrainged the pension fraudster who later escaped after stealing 23billion.there are alot of loopholes in Nigeria legal system and prisons is for the poor alone.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2013
ikwere militant: leave d idiot.sss caugt sm iranian nd arewa terorist tryng to cause civil war in nija dey say sss dy lie, nw smtng hapnd in d east d police turnd saint paul over nite.kinapng case occurd in d east ibos re bad but wen bank robas shut down a whole state in d west na poverty,hoples pepl

And from experience in the past and names given....who are likely to be those robbers ?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by DuduNegro: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2013
one of the kidnappers in east just killed his girlfriend and her children and relatives the other day in lagos. 7lives he took on a visit to shut them up from revealing his business and identity.

no life for kidnapper and armed robber. i hear they have an association in east. i guess they want membership too so they can wake up next year and demand govt buy them out of crime (amnesty).

i say kill more of them and dump in alligator infested swamp. in fact, no, i changed my mind.......throw them alive to the alligators to feed on.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Kei144(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2013
We all know that Nigeria has a lot of structural problems. Some wicked youths invade your house and rob you. You have clear idea of who they are. In a normal country, you go and tell the police what you think; but here you do not know if any of the police people live in your neighbourhood and know the suspects and so could tell them what you said about them. Because of this fear you do nothing. Then the same youths attack you again. If you know people that can wipe them out, since you cannot trust the police to deal with them, what will you do?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Abagworo(m): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2013
Sealeddeal: they were caught in kidnapping and they confessed to be one.if there is any of them killed who think he should not be killed,let the person go to heaven and report to God.Anambra state will not take the same risk that EFCC took when they arrainged the pension fraudster who later escaped after stealing 23billion.there are alot of loopholes in Nigeria legal system and prisons is for the poor alone.

Going by different names including. "Nwa oguta" and claiming to be from Imo State in order to give a wrong impression to outsiders disgusts me to the bone. You have lost your sense of decency and in order to keep your a'ss licking job, you have buried your conscience and reasoning in the mud. Killing unconvicted people and dumping them in the river is an epitome of bad governance. Nothing can justify extra-judicial killings and dumping the bodies inside a river which serves as a major source of water for people that Government has refused to provide with pipe-borne water.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by psucc(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2013
The Police is the master architect of this heinous act. I can boldly say it that should the Police not know anything about those corpses, beleive you me, the people of the neighbouring villages would now be cooling off their feet in Police net after the usual raid or mass arrest. Trust them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye / Pension Theft: John Yusuf To Refund N22.9b, Jailed 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.