Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,646 members, 7,941,505 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents (5567 Views)

The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2013
lizfab: My 32 years old male cousin still lives in his father's house. He doesn't have a job and he has not bothered to look 4 one. All hell will be let loosed whenever food is not served on time.

Take him to MFM.
Re: 32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents by juman(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2013
Not too bad, because nigeria is a bad country with useless leaders parading themselves around as leaders but leading nobody except themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator / Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies / Attraction Of Babies----does It Happen To You?does It Mean A Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.