Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,523 members, 7,914,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

Psycho On American Airlines - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Psycho On American Airlines (1341 Views)

After 515 Days, Missing Malaysian Airlines Plane Is Found / This Is What Happens When You Marry A Psycho / Woman Sexually Assualted In Toilet Aboard Japan Airlines Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psycho On American Airlines by Dreloaded(f): 3:38am On Mar 16, 2008
Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated while she slept
March 14, 2008

A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a $200,000 lawsuit against American Airlines alleging employees on a flight to Los Angeles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport failed to protect her while she slept from another passenger who masturbated to her and ejaculated in her hair, according to a lawsuit she filed last week in Tarrant County.
The Harris County woman alleges employees knew of the risks associated with failing to “police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,” the suit states.
Airline officials did not return calls seeking comment. In a statement to a Houston television station last year, a spokesman said the company regretted the incident, but the flight crew took appropriate action.
The woman and her lawyer could not be reached for comment. The Star-Telegram does not identify victims of sexual crimes.
Destined for a Spring Break visit with family and friends March 19, the woman flew from Houston to DFW Airport and had settled into her seat for the last leg of flight 2074 to Los Angeles about 11 p.m., the suit states. The woman slept most of the flight, but awoke about 20 minutes before landing when the pilot announced the plane was on decent into Los Angeles. When the woman opened her eyes, she saw that an unknown man had moved into the seat next to her and was staring at her as he masturbated, the suit states.
The woman turned toward the window in embarrassment and in an act of nervousness began to run her fingers through her hair where she noticed “a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance in her hair,” the suit states.
The woman began to cry and tried to get the attention of a flight attendant, but was unsuccessful, the suit states. Finally a passenger in the row in front of the woman comforted her and verified the semen in her hair, the suit states.
When the plane landed, employee called airport police and the man was arrested.
The suit alleges that the during the investigation, American Airlines employees told police they witnessed the man move from his assigned seat into the row where the woman was sleeping.
The woman is seeking punitive damages and a jury trial.

Source: Sky Talk
Link:
http://startelegram.typepad.com/sky_talk/2008/03/woman-files-law.html
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by almondjoy(f): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Disgusting. angry Really, the airline has no way of knowing which passager/s would decide to defecate on his or her/their neighbours.  I would sue the guy instead for assault with a "deadly" weapon.  His useless, propably infectious waste product on my hair or any part of ma body.  Now that is really disgusting.

This could have happened anywhere due to the increasing number of "psychos" world wide.  You never know when a mentally unbalanced fellow would strike at any minute.  I do not know if the airline could have done more or less to prevent such nonsense from occuring.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! angry
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by Dreloaded(f): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
I think she's suing cos they didnt quickly attend to her.

Perosnally I would have mangled that thing the first time I realized it was "whipped out"

What kind of aim is that sef for it to have reached her hair just like that, lmao I swear too many loonies in this country.
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by almondjoy(f): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

I think she's suing because they didnt quickly attend to her.

Perosnally[b] I would have mangled that thing the first time I realized it was "whipped out"[/b]

What kind of aim is that sef for it to have reached her hair just like that, lmao I swear too many loonies in this country.

Now that is what I am talking about. cheesy  I would have have rendered that thing more useless than it is. . .self defense remember?  Infact, this gives me an idea on how to protect maself if I ever came in contact with such a thing while I am on board an aircraft. grin It will definitely cease to exist and I will not be charged in any court of high opinion not to talk of a jury in any part of this world.

Remember the airline staff have a duty to protect themselves too and other passengers.  Unless there is a martial on board that aircraft. . .it is everyone for himself.  She probably was laying down on the next rows of seats who knows.  For him to have shot that far. . .he must have been pretty pressed! cheesy

Unfortunately, after releasing all those demons. . .the said object would be like a tenth of it's original size and getting a grip of it would be an herculean task. cheesy I would really disfigure him with ma finger nails enough for him to require a consult from the best plastic surgeons in the world.
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by tRoOE(f): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2008

Gosh she must be sleeping like a dead person then for her not to notice what was going on around here

AHAHAH semen on her hair ewwwwwwwwwwww that is sicken and disgusting

That is why i drink enough coffee to keep me awake/time myself during the whole ride because you don't know what kind of psycho u might be sitting with

If i were her, i would hold his balls, sequence it until the plane lands then pull him out with those ball in my hands while i wait for them to call the security

Re: Psycho On American Airlines by Dreloaded(f): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
Lmao AJ, the man sounds like a deprived lunatic. How do you get up from your seat and go harrass some woman in another seat completely away from you. He couldnt deal with himself in his own original seat? Were.

I think I'd cut my hair after that. seriously, imagining psycho secretions in my hair makes me sick.
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by Dreloaded(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2008
Guess it's a lesson for people like me. I'm always tired. Like my mom, I can sleep wherever, however Im a light sleeper.

Would have definitely known if some weirdo decided to sit next to me out of the blue.
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by tpia: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
yes, she needs to cut her hair o.

After all it will grow back.

just cut it and keep it somewhere in case they need the DNA match. undecided
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by Dreloaded(f): 5:12am On Mar 18, 2008
lmao scrapbook
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by almondjoy(f): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2008
I don't think I will cut ma hair oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy But that man will definitely not survive what I will do to him!
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by TheSly: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
Ohh Ohh! undecided
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by efuah(f): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2008
I will cut my hair, abrade everything off for new growth. angry
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by Dreloaded(f): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2008
I say cut your hair then shove it in his mouth, have him choke on his hairy secretions grin
Re: Psycho On American Airlines by danity: 6:12am On Mar 21, 2008
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's just plain disgusting.

She should sue the man for everything he has. What kind of sicko does that in a plane?

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Rape? / Chef That Killed And Roasted His Transgender Girlfriend(pics) / My Journey Into Cultism And How I Lost 34 Of My Colleagues- A Repented Ex-cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.