Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,241 members, 7,887,683 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! (878 Views)

Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims / Muslims Please Beware Of These So-called Islamic websites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by Rafidi: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2013
"Iranian Sponsored Terrorist Plan to Kill IBB,Sultan,Says SSS"
https://www.nairaland.com/1202489/iranian-sponsored-terrorists-planned-kill-ibb/4#14420108

[b]
Rafidi:

Please Nigerians should be able to tell when a story sounds like comedy.firstly I have been informed by a reliable source who is a friend in Ilorin that one of the so called "suspect" arrested is an A-C-N chieftain in the state,and he is a Shia Muslim.he is facing a power struggle with other A-C-N members,and being a Shia,some dumb people want to make him an "Iranian spy".there is an estimated 10-15 million Shia Muslims in Nigeria,and that is not enough to make one "an Iranian spy".and what would this Yoruba man be spying for Iran in Kwara of all places? This is dirty Yoruba politics,and it is really unfortunate the SSS is been dragged into it to claim unwarranted glory.moreover,our cheap media like Vanguard who the israeli ambassador have visited their office,is quick to pick up the story and publish it because the word "Iran" is found there.secondly,Shia Muslims are different from the Sunni extremists known as Salafists or Wahhabi.the Shia themselves are victims of Wahhabi terrorism around the world.boko haram and alqaeda follow the Wahhabi or Salafist ideology.lastly,what is the evidence for such a dramatic story? I hope the Iranian embassy would sue the newspaper that paraded this story and whoever made it up and disseminated it,for dragging Iran's image into the mud.last time it was containers of weapons in transit that were arrested in Lagos.the iranian weapons were bought by either senegal or gambia.internationally,it is against UN resolutions to either buy or sell weapons to iran.obviously the west african country was too scared to admit it bought iranian made weapons from iran.israel quickly led the propaganda campaign,and nigeria newspapers like the vanguard and guardian were publishing exactly as israeli newspapers on the siezed weapons.first we were told the weapons were for gaza.imagine where nigeria is and where gaza is.later,apparently the US in the UN influenced the Nigerian decision to report Iran to the security council.perhaps this story today is meant to coincide with the coming of Bill Clinton.it is called "eye service".the question is why are we the ones now looking for trouble with iran? Must iran be our enemy because the US is a rival of iran?
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by tobtap: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2013
nigga,pls wat has dis got to do with isreal? 2.according to sss,the dude confessed dat indeed he is a spy. 3. nd pls stop dis acn stuff..we all know shia nd sunni are nd friends but dis ur writeup is unfounded...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by Rafidi: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2013
tobtap: nigga,pls wat has dis got to do with isreal? 2.according to sss,the dude confessed dat indeed he is a spy. 3. nd pls stop dis acn stuff..we all know shia nd sunni are nd friends but dis ur writeup is unfounded...thanks

If only ignorant people like you would keep quiet,there would be no confusion.

It is so obvious the script was written by israelis for the SSS.see even israeli newspaper is reporting about it and giving it a spicy twist:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/nigeria-arrests-iranian-terror-cell-planning-attacks-on-israeli-u-s-targets.premium-1.504799

The SSS is trying to milk the situation and accused the innocent men for trying to kill IBB and the Sultan,who is the head of Nigeria's Sunni Muslims.obviously the Mossad is teaching the SSS very well on how to ignite Shia-Sunni strife.according to the SSS,the suspect "confessed".what if I say according to my late grandfather the "suspect" denied,would you believe?

The israelis are milking the story by reporting that the "iranian spy cell" is plotting to kill israelis.which are we to believe?is this "iranian spy cell" made up of Yoruba men who are simply Shia Muslims also behind world war two?

I've heard about this story more than a month ago from a Shia friend in ilorin.A-C-N politicians are fighting among themselves,and framed the one who is Shia.the SSS have taken it to another level by linking it to IBB and the Sultan,to claim glory.the israelis are liinking it to the "suspects" aiming to kill israeli and american citizens.

You should go and read about the obviously staged recent Bulgaria attack,that israel is trying to use to accuse Hezbollah (another Shia group with links to Iran),and pressure the European Union to label Hezbollah as a "terrorist organization".so far the europeans have refused.it is so obvious israel is obsessed with fighting Iran in all ways possible.israel is not even worried about alqaeda as much as about iran.

People like you need intense education.your head contains many tight screws that need loosening.you take and believe whatever you read at face value,without critical analysis.you can believe anything!

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by beejaay: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2013
@op why is everything a propaganda once it doesnt suit you. instead of asking for a thorough investigation, u are already preempting the outcome and making up your mind. going by this your argument then everyone is innocent and the charges against them are also propaganda. it is people like you that make shield terrorist cos they are seeing as being part of you.
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by LagosShia: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2013
an obvious israeli attempt to sow Sunni-Shia strife in Nigeria,and to tarnish Iran's image internationally.but im sure both the Sultan and IBB are smart men who will not fall for this israeli conspiracy.

The israelis tried to this in India after an attack on an israrli embassy vehicle a few months ago,to point finger on iran.the indians didn't pay attention to israel.

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by Rafidi: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2013
beejaay: @op why is everything a propaganda once it doesnt suit you. instead of asking for a thorough investigation, u are already preempting the outcome and making up your mind. going by this your argument then everyone is innocent and the charges against them are also propaganda. it is people like you that make shield terrorist cos they are seeing as being part of you.

You're talking absolute nonsense.

I'm not defending their innocence here or the lack of it.I know the men are innocent based on info from someone who knows the A-C-N politician and the genesis of the issue.

Whether the suspects are innocent or not is another story.the fact is this story has already been milked by both the SSS and mossad to tarnish the image of Iran and Shia Muslims.you should tell Vanguard,the SSS and other israeli mercenaries to have waited for "thorough investigation" before spreading the story.

Whoever is receiving bribe from the israelis to lead Nigeria and Nigerians into murky waters will fail.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by beejaay: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2013
Rafidi :

You're talking absolute nonsense.

I'm not defending their innocence here or the lack of it.I know the men are innocent based on info from someone who knows the A-C-N politician and the genesis of the issue.
and i aslo know the the men are guilty based on the info they released during their confession (now who is right and who is wrong?). hope you could see your ignorance?

Rafidi :

Whether the suspects are innocent or not is another story.the fact is this story has already been milked by both the SSS and mossad to tarnish the image of Iran and Shia Muslims.you should tell Vanguard,the SSS and other israeli mercenaries to have waited for "thorough investigation" before spreading the story.

Whoever is receiving bribe from the israelis to lead Nigeria and Nigerians into murky waters will fail.
why is it about Isreal just because your group shia was indicted? what would you have said if it was sunni group that got indicted (i bet you response will be different)
bros abeg go and sleep, you are yearning op
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by Rafidi: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2013
beejaay: and i aslo know the the men are guilty based on the info they released during their confession (now who is right and who is wrong?). hope you could see your ignorance?

why is it about Isreal just because your group shia was indicted? what would you have said if it was sunni group that got indicted (i bet you response will be different)
bros abeg go and sleep, you are yearning op

Read the newspaper report.the spokesperson for the sss was contradicted.she claimed that the suspect confessed,while in the same report the newspaper stated that the suspect refused the allegation.

You don't have to imagine things in order to swallow anything.deal with the facts.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by deols(f): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
The best thing is to get a good lawyer and fight the cas3.

I wondered why Iran would be interested in Nigeria too. but no one can tell what this is really about until the investugations are concluded.

If the man is truly guilty, then too BAD.

but if he is innocent, I pray the bad people are EXPOSED.
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by LagosShia: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
deols: The best thing is to get a good lawyer and fight the cas3.

I wondered why Iran would be interested in Nigeria too. but no one can tell what this is really about until the investugations are concluded.

It is an israeli plot,reading/analyzing the way the story has been made up.

Haaretz,an israeli newspaper,is reporting that these "suspects" or as they are called "iranian cell",are planning attack against americans and israelis in nigeria.

The SSS is saying they wanted to assasinate IBB and the Sultan.the SSS or us nigerians generally don't think like this.they included the Sultan's name in the allegation to incite Shia-Sunni strife in nigeria.this is the way israeli intelligence works.recently too, I just read about, the attack in bulgaria was manipulated.since israel wants the EU to designate hezbollah as a "terrorist organization",israel accused hezbollah of responsibility for killing israeli tourists in the bulgaria attack,something hezbollah denied.the EU have so far refused the israeli request to brand hezbollah a terrorist organization,because there's no evidence;since hezbollah is also a political party in lebanon.it represents the Shia population,who make up the largest religious community in lebanon at about 45% of the population.hezbollah also have a military wing known as a resistance movement,that beat israeli occupation out of lebanon.

This plot in nigeria is both to tarnish iran's image internationally and to set muslim fighting in nigeria.insha'Allah that will not happen in Nigeria.the enemies of Islam will not see us kill ourselves to their delight and evil intentions.

I know the case would be fought legally.I also hope the iranians don't keep quiet over these israeli manipulations,the zionist infiltrated media and SSS are seeking to milk.
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by deols(f): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
I am really sorry for the man if this is truly it.

shia-sunni strife? may Allah forbid that.
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by maclatunji: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2013

Funny comment. Any country that has an embassy in Nigeria has interests in Nigeria, that includes some degree of spying to protect its interests within and outside Nigeria.

We don't know the facts of this case but it could be anything from truth to fiction.
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by Rafidi: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
maclatunji:

Funny comment. Any country that has an embassy in Nigeria has interests in Nigeria, that includes some degree of spying to protect its interests within and outside Nigeria.

We don't know the facts of this case but it could be anything from truth to fiction.

Its a smear campaign,first by the A-C-N politicians,who singled out their fellow Yoruba who is a rival politician and made the accusation against him simply for being Shia.then,on the larger scale the SSS and the media with israeli design took it to another level,to smear Iran and cause fitna (discord) among Muslims.

You can think by yourself why would the iranians need a few Shia Yoruba individuals to spy for them or plan attacks that don't make actual sense? If the iranians wanted to do such a thing,it would have been more credible and give benefit to the doubt if those arrested are Shia Hausas.Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky and his Islamic Movement in Nigeria-a Shia Muslim organization- don't hide their links to the Iranian clerical establishment (religious-wise) and (political wise to) the Wilayat al-Faqih (rule of the Islamic jurist) in Iran led by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamanei.the Islamic Movement in Nigeria have millions of supporters,mostly hausas,throughout nigeria and particularly in the north.go to their website,you will see them parade pictures in their occasions and gatherings of Ayatollah Khomeini,Ayatollah Khamanei and even Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah (head of Hezbollah in Lebanon).google "islamic movement of nigeria".they don't hide or shy away from their friendly relations with iran.

It is so obvious these Yoruba Shia Muslims were picked as scape goat because the same cannot be done to the Islamic Movement members without a battle (legally,in the press and possibly otherwise).it is unfair how these Yoruba individuals were picked and a burden placed on them.
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by beejaay: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2013

thank you very much. playing the blame game, wont lead us anywhere
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by beejaay: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
LagosShia:

It is an israeli plot,reading/analyzing the way the story has been made up.

Haaretz,an israeli newspaper,is reporting that these "suspects" or as they are called "iranian cell",are planning attack against americans and israelis in nigeria.

The SSS is saying they wanted to assasinate IBB and the Sultan.the SSS or us nigerians generally don't think like this.they included the Sultan's name in the allegation to incite Shia-Sunni strife in nigeria.this is the way israeli intelligence works.recently too, I just read about, the attack in bulgaria was manipulated.since israel wants the EU to designate hezbollah as a "terrorist organization",israel accused hezbollah of responsibility for killing israeli tourists in the bulgaria attack,something hezbollah denied.the EU have so far refused the israeli request to brand hezbollah a terrorist organization,because there's no evidence;since hezbollah is also a political party in lebanon.it represents the Shia population,who make up the largest religious community in lebanon at about 45% of the population.hezbollah also have a military wing known as a resistance movement,that beat israeli occupation out of lebanon.

This plot in nigeria is both to tarnish iran's image internationally and to set muslim fighting in nigeria.insha'Allah that will not happen in Nigeria.the enemies of Islam will not see us kill ourselves to their delight and evil intentions.

I know the case would be fought legally.I also hope the iranians don't keep quiet over these israeli manipulations,the zionist infiltrated media and SSS are seeking to milk.
they will continue to set one sect against the other unless we all stop playing the blame game and accept the diversity already in-place in the religion instead of playing the superiority card (a house divide against itself will surely collapse). if i happen to be in the isrealis shoes and i see rift withing my enemy camp, i will also use it to my advantage and destroy them from within (case study is Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain and many more)
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by BetaThings: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
beejaay:
they will continue to set one sect against the other unless we all stop playing the blame game and accept the diversity already in-place in the religion instead of playing the superiority card (a house divide against itself will surely collapse). if i happen to be in the isrealis shoes and i see rift withing my enemy camp, i will also use it to my advantage and destroy them from within (case study is Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain and many more)

There is a rift (or schism) and is daily widened by our brothers who post threads to "expose" sunnis, tell people it is bidah to be sunnis
Shias have feet of clay. But we hardly open threads to talk about them because we just believe that at the end of the day non-muslims see muslims.
My first recation to the thread last night was to defend islam. Rafidi's reaction was to talk about the beauty of Shias and blame sunnis for troubles in Islam
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by vedaxcool(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
It seems the Iranians are getting quite sloppy or some unseen hand is playing a deadly game, not helping the situation is the fact that Iran is globally recognized as leading sponsor of terrorism to the extent of sponsoring al qaeda etc! The fact that the men confessed to this acts or claims of being spies for Iran! Nigeria have to wake up eventually from it's slumber and put its act together if not we will be played as fools by every fool in this world!
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by BetaThings: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
vedaxcool: It seems the Iranians are getting quite sloppy or some unseen hand is playing a deadly game, not helping the situation is the fact that Iran is globally recognized as leading sponsor of terrorism to the extent of sponsoring al qaeda etc! The fact that the men confessed to this acts or claims of being spies for Iran! Nigeria have to wake up eventually from it's slumber and put its act together if not we will be played as fools by every fool in this world!

There is a joke about the methodologies of the Nigerian security services
Following a search of a bush organised to fish out an offender, the Nigerian Police came out of the bush dragging a dog. The bloodied dog kept saying 'ok, I confess that I am a goat, just stop beating me!'

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by Rafidi: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
vedaxcool: It seems the Iranians are getting quite sloppy or some unseen hand is playing a deadly game, not helping the situation is the fact that Iran is globally recognized as leading sponsor of terrorism to the extent of sponsoring al qaeda etc!

I hope you're not falling for propaganda of the West.BetaThing made some good points in the thread on this topic in the political section (find the link in the OP).

If I may ask how is Iran a sponsor of terrorism? Is it by sending weapons to Palestinian and Lebanon resistance groups to free their land from israeli occupation and zionist state terrorism? Or is it by Ayatollah Khomeini in Qom gathering Khums money to send to the Palestinian people so they could survive and defend themselves? Which terrorism has Iran sponsored? sad sad sad

Where exactly did Iran sponsor alqaeda?Please state.note that in 1997 Iran almost went to war with the Taliban in Afghanistan,which was playing host to bin laden.

It is the americans who engineered alqaeda and supported bin laden in afghanistan.

In 2013,the West is supporting alqaeda in Syria against the Syrian regime,and fighting alqaeda in Mali after the same West armed alqaeda fighters against Qaddafi in neighboring Libya.

The fact that the men confessed to this acts or claims of being spies for Iran! Nigeria have to wake up eventually from it's slumber and put its act together if not we will be played as fools by every fool in this world!

The men did not confess.in the Vanguard report,the spokeswoman for the SSS claimed they confessed,while in the same report it is stated that the main suspect denied the charge.

The fact is this is as a result of a power tussle in the A C N in Kwara between politicians.the SSS have relations and is influenced by the mossad as obvious in their statements and handling.the media too is influenced by the israelis.else what does the israeli ambassador have to do by visiting media houses in Lagos,if not to either bribe them or influence them to be pro-israel?

Israel is abusing Nigeria's sovereignty and wants to place its grip on Nigeria (as it did in Sudan that recently got divided).our institutions in Nigeria should not fall prey to the israelis.its a risky path to take in a country like Nigeria,where religion and ethnicity are volatile issues.
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by vedaxcool(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2013
BetaThings:

There is a joke about the methodologies of the Nigerian security services
Following a search of a bush organised to fish out an offender, the Nigerian Police came out of the bush dragging a dog. The bloodied dog kept saying 'ok, I confess that I am a goat, just stop beating me!'

lol grin grin grin Truth be told torture is used in every part of the world though especially when dealing with terror
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by BetaThings: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2013
^^^^
Salaam,
Please correct what you quoted from me. I have corrected what I wrote what was being dragged. Apologies for the inconvenience
Re: Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! by aurenflani: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2013
tobtap: nigga,pls wat has dis got to do with isreal? 2.according to sss,the dude confessed dat indeed he is a spy. 3. nd pls stop dis acn stuff..we all know shia nd sunni are nd friends but dis ur writeup is unfounded...thanks

Dude the sss can extract a confession from anyone and that is not a news here in Naija

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Dr Ahmed Datti, Presedent Of Suprime Coucil Of Sharia In Nigeri / Funny Salah Experiences / A 1500-year-old Bible Found In Turkey Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.