Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College (44550 Views)

What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? / In Need Of List Of All Polytechnics And College Of Education In Nigeria / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by s25million: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

That bootleg looking school. I wanted to apply there for a grad program, but that school looking ratchet. .
MBA is 100k so howz that bootleg o
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by YorubaOmoge: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella:
kikiki..I'm also looking there for grad school.
lol already elsewhere sha
lol it sounds like a private school.....money!
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by skullz: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Legit1:

Skullz?

Na una hack NDA website the other time ba? undecided
i dont knw wot u are talking about
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Obinoscopy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Twinkle Star Nur/Pry School Gbagada
Saint Finbarrs College Akoka
University of Nigeria
University of Lagos
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by YorubaOmoge: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
$25 million:
MBA is 100k so howz that bootleg o

Na joke I just dey joke jare. I wanted to see you pop off cheesy
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by s25million: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella:
kikiki..I'm also looking there for grad school.
second best after booth in iL. Peehaps no. 5 in the U.S
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
skullz:
i dont knw wot u are talking about

I believe you sir. undecided
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by trolling(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Grace children school Gbaagada
Ajayi crowther sec sch
Georgia Perimeter college
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by s25million: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Na joke I just dey joke jare. I wanted to see you pop off cheesy
I for vex for u o
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by dont8(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
My sister went to Al-Farqaan, while I went to Ansar-ud-Deen.
jigawatts:

I know Salawu street, My primary school is dere .......... AL FURQAAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (dat muslim school)
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by YorubaOmoge: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
$25 million:
second best after booth in iL. Peehaps no. 5 in the U.S

shocked Exaggeration much. Back it up.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella:
dusti waa? those schools are accredited..
*yimu*
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by skullz: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
Legit1:

I believe you sir. undecided
Ok. Carry on
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Maureenah(f): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
G G S S Dutse and federal polytechnic auchi
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by kolajoo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
sunnshyn:

There's something seriously wrong with that dude....did she/he even mention Pretoria at all? And yes! Wits University is in Braamfontein in Johannesburg.

so no one attended my primary school, abi i didnt check well...

*Santa Maria Private School Palm Avenue Mushin, Lagos
*New Era Girls' Secondary School, Surulere, Lagos
*Delta State University Abraka, Delta State
*University of South Africa, Sunnyside, Pretoria South Africa.

KUJANI SISI. How is life treating u in PTA. Now in Lag.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
skullz:
Ok. Carry on

After you. undecided
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by cutekonkolo(f): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
paparazzi1987: Ansarud Deen primary school (PRY)
Wahab Folawiyo High school (SSCE)
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (B.Tech)
Alberta University, Canada (M.Sc)
Greatest Ladokite,
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by whitemosquito(f): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Here goes- Starland Nur and pry sch, Ogba, Ikeja. Igbinedion Education Centre, Benin. Lydia Group of Sch, Benin. Delsu, Asaba- proudly repping.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

he's saying the truth...the school's that good.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Kulfrank: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
I represent...AMANA PRI SCH,JOSHUA GENERATION FOUNDATION SEC SCH,AND UNIVERSITY OF JOS...
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by GboyegaD(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
omega25red: school 8 primary school festac town
FGC jos
Herbert Lehman college

What year did you finish from School 8?
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Acidosis(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
sunnshyn:

There's something seriously wrong with that dude....did she/he even mention Pretoria at all? And yes! Wits University is in Braamfontein in Johannesburg.

so no one attended my primary school, abi i didnt check well...

*Santa Maria Private School Palm Avenue Mushin, Lagos
*New Era Girls' Secondary School, Surulere, Lagos
*Delta State University Abraka, Delta State
*University of South Africa, Sunnyside, Pretoria South Africa.

hello miss
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by s25million: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
lol already elsewhere sha
lol it sounds like a private school.....money!
you'll get a run for your money, a friend graduated and got started with mckinzie at 130k
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
st'anthony nur and pry sch...ojokoro ijaiye lagos
tessy gacamaic hope college....ikole..Ekiti
college of health sci and tech...Ijero Ekiti
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella:
ahn ahn, I already told you my schools...you guys just think I'm joking angry angry angry
Talk true jorh!!
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Akell(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
St. Joseph N/P school, Ado

Gederal Government College, Ikole

University of Ado - Ekiti
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by YorubaOmoge: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
I Hate 9ja: st'anthony nur and pry sch...ojokoro ijaiye lagos
tessy gacamaic hope college....ikole..Ekiti
college of health sci and tech...Ijero Ekiti
smiley
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by pearl360(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Still no one from any of the schools i attended.
Maybe they don't know nairaland exists.....
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by YorubaOmoge: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
$25 million:
you'll get a run for your money, a friend graduated and got started with mckinzie at 130k
ItsModella:
he's saying the truth...the school's that good.

*faints*

What's your friend's name? embarassed
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Oloyeagba: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Able God Group of Schools, Owode
Local Government Secondary Commercial School, Atan Ota
University of Lagos, Akoka
IFS School of Finance, London
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Acidosis(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
white mosquito: Here goes- Starland Nur and pry sch, Ogba, Ikeja. Igbinedion Education Centre, Benin. Lydia Group of Sch, Benin. Delsu, Asaba - proudly repping.

We need to talk..
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by s25million: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

seriously you don't know. Had my MMM (dual masters) and Bach there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) / WAEC Releases 2016 WASSCE Results / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.