Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,485 members, 7,937,419 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos (8987 Views)

Man Bites Prostitute's Breast Over Pay In Ibadan / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Man Bites Off Son’s Ear For Defending Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by chronique(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sometimes,I wonder how people go about biting themselves. I can't allow my tongue n teeth touch any part of my body cos of germs n dirts flying everywhere,not to talk of someone else's body. When it's not that I'm kissing? Smh. On the other hand,are people actually turning into cannibals/vampires? Too many crazy stories...
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by colombiana: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: Does that make you a better person than the 'beast'?
na u wan bite joystick na so am kind of pityin for the guy so I wud take his place cuz I knw u wud be gentle
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by huninaija(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wonder what relationships are turning into these days!! Na wa ooo!

Relationships have become a form of sport! WWF, battle of the sexes shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Tit for tat.so because i dont want to be a beast i shd go about with no ears while he walks about feeling whole?then i prefer been called a beast too.
So many indigenes of Aluu on this forum

1 Like

Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by harlos: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why e be say na valentine's day bad thing dey happen like this.

The dress code of that day sef no make me like am

RED WHITE
§ & §
evil ghost
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: What makes you go about chopping another human being like meat?

Are you possessed ni?
Ileke ,I'm still hospitalized by the e-beating you gave to me yesterday.....you better come and pay the hospital bill oh grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
huni_naija: Wonder what relationships are turning into these days!! Na wa ooo!

Relationships have become a form of sport! WWF, battle of the sexes shocked
You know add extreme sport?
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
colombiana: na u wan bite joystick na so am kind of pityin for the guy so I wud take his place cuz I knw u wud be gentle
pardon...i don't get your point oh
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by colombiana: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Why even take this to a court when u can bite off his joystick in return.
pls sniffa am still waitin oooo I really want to atone for the guys crime. Pls help the girl get vengeance.
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by colombiana: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: pardon...i don't get your point oh
sorry it was meant for sniffa who wants to decapitate joystick
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
colombiana: sorry it was meant for sniffa who wants to decapitate joystick
lol. Okay,i get u now.
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by YorubaOmoge: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Truckpusher: Ileke ,I'm still hospitalized by the e-beating you gave to me yesterday.....you better come and pay the hospital bill oh grin cheesy cheesy

Oya, I apologize, pele.
You sef, your own is too much sha
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Policewoman(f): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
She for bite him balls comot.
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
All these mad men sef.

Girl's should please study the kinda men they roll with for heaven's sakes, this type would literally chew her raw if he caught her cheating, biting someone's ears off just cos she didn't give you satisfactory answer.

Whatever happened to leaving someone if you ain't comfortable in the relationship no more? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Oya, I apologize, pele.
You sef, your own is too much sha
sorry too but, if i dey comot for line abeg call me to order grin grin grin
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
freecocoa: All these mad men sef.

Girl's should please study the kinda men they roll with for heaven's sakes, this type would literally chew her raw if he caught her cheating, biting someone's ears off just cos she didn't give you satisfactory answer.

Whatever happened to leaving someone if you ain't comfortable in the relationship no more? Na wa o.
No be only mad men oh we get mad women too.

Imagine catching your girl friend pants down cheating on you ,you walked away she came begging ....but, you refused to accept her back and categorically let her know that it's all over between you guys....this same girl goes out buy herself one full bottle of red label and finished two third of that drink in your house and passed out....wanting to commit suicide in your house

WHAT NAME WILL YOU CALL THIS KIND OF GIRL?
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by lumeneng22: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Love nwantintin.
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
Truckpusher: No be only mad men oh we get mad women too.

Imagine catching your girl friend pants down cheating on you ,you walked away she came begging ....but, you refused to accept her back and categorically let her know that it's all over between you guys....this same girl goes out buy herself one full bottle of red label and finished two third of that drink in your house and passed out....wanting to commit suicide in your house

WHAT NAME WILL YOU CALL THIS KIND OF GIRL?
She clearly is insane and unstable.

Its best everyone be careful of whom they choose to date.

P.S you shouldn't give her the time to sit down drinking red or black label in your house after telling her its over, whatever happens to her is partially your fault.

1 Like

Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Policewoman: She for bite him balls comot.
Coming from a police woman...smdh
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Policewoman(f): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Truckpusher: Coming from a police woman...smdh
LOL. Im just kidding o!
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Liberal2020: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Something must be on that ear that he paid for...12k carat gold earring in my judgment. Sensible guy!
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Foolish people. Mschwwwwwwwwww
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by BANGASOUP1: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
colombiana: sorry it was meant for sniffa who wants to decapitate joystick
pls o what is JoYSTİCK?
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
14th feb 2013 seems to be doomsday cos many crazy things happened(Pistorius, Goldie, ear and tongue bitten etc). na wa o
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hahahha permanent mark for her clit restlessness.
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by colombiana: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: pls o what is JoYSTİCK?
its dat stuff dat ur fada used in penetratin ur mum and created u
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by colombiana: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: pls o what is JoYSTİCK?
or let me help u in normal english. Its the natural stick ur fada uses in givin ur mum temporary joy
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
la furia:

they learnt the animalism too from the white https://www.nairaland.com/1200624/woman-bites-off-boyfriends-tongue-valentines/1#14390059

I know a lot of you are basically illiterate, even though your written words are generally understandable (even if just barely, most times), so I'll take my time to explain what I meant with just 2 questions:

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD AMERICANS/EUROPEANS CELEBRATING THE NEW YAM/NEW MOON FESTIVAL?

NOW, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HEARD OF A AMERICAN/EUROPEAN LOVER BITING OFF HIS WOMAN'S EARS JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS LATE IN ARRIVING AT HIS HOME TO CELEBRATE THE NEW YAM FESTIVAL WITH HIM?

Ok, then.
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by kooto(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
kingoflag: Once again, the African proves his animalism by fighting and maiming (to kill) over the white-man's belief.
Couple of month's back the man that was shot by police in the act of eating a living man's face in broad day light in the USA and the lady on val's day that bit off her boyfriend's tongue are not africans are they? so it's not an african thing, i think.
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 22, 2013
kooto:
Couple of month's back the man that was shot by police in the act of eating a living man's face in broad day light in the USA and the lady on val's day that bit off her boyfriend's tongue are not africans are they? so it's not an african thing, i think.
Bro, can u read? Ok, I know u can, but you obviously can't comprehend. I know ur fingers are itching to type up a reply, but could you please go back up and re-read what I wrote. I cant keep explaining the same thing over and over again.
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by Vincent41(m): 2:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Truckpusher: A 25-year-old tiler, Ebenezer Makati, who allegedly bit off part of his girlfriend’s two ears, following a lover's spat, on Tuesday appeared before a Tinubu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos.

Makati, who lives on Marwa Street, Elf Bus Stop, Lekki, is facing a two-count charge of unlawful assault and infliction of grievous bodily harm on his girlfriend, Peace Tunde.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Daniel Ighodalo, told the court that the accused committed the offence on Feb. 16 at the Goshen Estate in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos at 11:00 p.m.

He said that the lovers fought following the absence of Tunde at the residence of the accused on Valentine’s Day.

According to him, the couple had been in a relationship since 2010.

Ighodalo said that accused went to Tunde’s house to confront her over her absence at his place on Valentine’s Day and to inquire who the man was that picked her phone when he called.

``When he did not get the desired response from her, Makati, who claimed to be under the influence of alcohol and drugs at the time, beat her up and bit off parts of her ears,” Ighodalo said.

He added that the offences contravened Sections 171 and 243 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Lagos State, 2011.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The magistrate, Mrs O. M. Ajayi, granted Mataki bail in the sum of N100, 000 with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case to March, 6. (NAN)

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/48115/2013/02/19/valentine_spat_man_bites_part_lovers_ears.html

way de ear na make i chop..lol
Re: Man Bites-Off Lover’s Ear On Valentine's Day In Lagos by LeOstrich: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Gang-raped By 5 Guys In Lagos In Viral Video Releases New Video / Lagos Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers Whose Victims Die In Captivity / Three Arrested For Lynching Suspected Robbers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.