Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls (43230 Views)

PHOTOS>> 2face Chilling In T Pain's Beautiful Mansion / T-Pain Cuts His Dreadlocks (Pictures) / Is T-pain Really Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Chanchit: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: And this is supposed to be news?

I know people who indulge in such, I guess this one is a bit surprising because they are married.

So how many times have u been invited..?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by RedLight1: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
chiyex:
naija people are the most judgemental people i know. even here naija will cover their own wahala and talk about akata and oyinbo.
na there way.... Very judgemental and biggest hypocrites ever

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by White007(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Were you the third party present when she came up with the idea?
Gimme the full gist.

Ileke, it's true.

I saw the interview sometimes ago on MTV, in which he he said they where on a honeymoon somewhere in the Carebean, and the wife came up with the idea.

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
solomon111: Are you a woman?
I 've always thought you were male.
I meant I won't share my wife with male 'groupies'.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
jmoore:

You really don't know? Then the answer is of no importance to you.

The fact that you despise it doesn't mean Tpain and his wife do besides the wife is not complaining.still wondering why you are killing yourself over another couple's affair.

Smh
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by YorubaOmoge: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
jmoore:

You really don't know? Then the answer is of no importance to you.

Just answer the important question jor.

There's no cheating. They're both in the game and both parties are present during the intercourse.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by huninaija(f): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Is this actually a marriage? shocked

God bless america the land of the free!
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by YorubaOmoge: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
White007:

Ileke, it's true.

I saw the interview sometimes ago on MTV, in which he he said they where on a honeymoon somewhere in the Carebean, and the wife came up with the idea.

Oh ok.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by andyanders: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
rokiatu:

Hes rich so you make want to re-think that again.

Rich plus ugly = very very handsome.

Princes Rokiatu, you funny pass anything for life.money na power. But, na when you don chop everything and nothing else to chop, you go now remember that sometimes, no matter say money sweet, a very ugly man or woman get k-leg.For sure, he is not ugly.The money no go sweet if the guy get mouth odour. The guy shaaaaaaaaaaa is not ugly, just the hair style which has made him look too something. No comment sha. At least, he is a man and I respect God's creation.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

There's no cheating. They're both in the game and both parties are present during the intercourse.
shocked shocked
I definitely can't allow a 3rd party to watch me doing intercourse.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by jmoore(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Do you really know the meaning of faithfulness?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by YorubaOmoge: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
CFCfan:
shocked shocked
I definitely can't allow a 3rd party to watch me doing intercourse.

Sweetie, they're not watching o. Na full hurricane Katrina dey happen for T-Pain's bedroom.

jmoore:

Do you really know the meaning of faithfulness?
Like I said again, each party is aware of what's going on. They don't sex another party behind each other's back (according to T-pain).
What's faithless about it?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by iamdsam: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by cap28: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
dark skinned black american men have to always validate themselves by having a light skinned woman by their side, no mattter how low, trashy, uneducated, slack and dumb (fill in the gaps) because they hate themselves and they despise their dark complexion - i have no time to comment on a low life self hating punk like t pain, im out.

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by tashanja(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: And this is supposed to be news?

I know people who indulge in such, I guess this one is a bit surprising because they are married.

No big deal, been doing that with some past flings, currently with someone who stylishly just indicated she is bi, so am also planning to see how we can start doing same.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by White007(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
I think Will and Jada Smith does something similar to them, if i'm not mistaken. They call theirs open marriage..
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by YorubaOmoge: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
cap28: dark skinned black american men have to always validate themselves by having a light skinned woman by their side, no mattter how low, trashy, uneducated, slack and dumb (fill in the gaps) because they hate themselves and they despise their dark complexion - i have no time to comment on a low life self hating punk like t pain, im out.

ah ahnnnnnn!!!

But you've already commented now.

That's like finishing a whole dish and telling the waiter you no like the food.

1 Like

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by ifebosco: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What is mad in what they are doing ? They are both married and do what suits them and makes them happy as a couple.Wetin concern you if I may ask ?
just the moral aspect of what they are doing is not aceptable in a religious society like 9ja.thats the problem
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by White007(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

ah ahnnnnnn!!!

But you've already commented now.

That's like finishing a whole dish and telling the waiter you no like the food.

Lol. grin cheesy

I tell ya!
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by ANYPEN(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
rafhell: americans and their sh!ts.
soon our celebs will start following suits.

eh! suit dey waka?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Chanchit: Did he jst said he's been successfuly married for 10yrs..? Maybe he wanted to say "unsuccessfully married for 10yrs. So una go dey like four ontop bed dey fhuck each other n u call that successfull marriage.? This guy na magician.

NAH MAN DATS GANGSTA. NAIJA CHICS SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS.ITS GOOD 2 SHARE ULL LIVE LONGER THAT WAY NO WORRIES OR STRESS OF UR MAN CHEATING ETC.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by kgbd(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
dvdon: You all see this as bizzare n promiscuious but I see understanding and true friendship btw d partners though its a wrong thing but its the best for any marriage and am talking about understanding n friendship.
dvdon: I suppose ur name means devil, so make the devil in u shutup.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
ifebosco: just the moral aspect of what they are doing is not aceptable in a religious society like 9ja.thats the problem

That's why they are not Nigerians and Nigerians should not hate what they don't understand !
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Whatever floats their boat.
Thats their business.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by chiyex(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That's why they are not Nigerians and Nigerians should not hate what they don't understand !

what religious society are we talking about and what morals? a society where internet fraudand kidnapping is a regular thing, a place where religious attacks are so frequent? a place where parents bless you for bringing home scam money from overseas? just tell me.. as far as i am concerned its a country filled with hypocrites. i dont see the morals we dey talk about for naija. all na cover face.

2 Likes

Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Red-Light:
this got me laffing seriously grin grin

the way nigerians weep 4 their country everyday has got a cameroonian weeping 4 us unneccesarily grin
you got it grin cheesy
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by kenny1795(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ad i wonda wat people mean wen d say "b urself". Atleast d aint faking anytin dia probably most piple condemin dx dat has done worse(lyk abortion). 10yrz witout a divorce customary of u.s celebz z an achievement. D r doin wat makez dem happy ad tz working out 4 em... We shld also luk 4 wat makez us happy instead of condemnin dem(to d christianz) d bible sayz "judge not lest ye b judge". Datz life.
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by cap28: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
do i give a shi.t about t pain and his harem of harlots?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
I have my fingers crossed. I am still watching. No comment! I think Kim Kardashian is cuter than that lady!
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by Willgates(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
abifoluwa: i thought i was ugly,but damn, this dude takes the top spot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

T-pain ugly? Boy...u'v got a tv atal?
Re: T-Pain & His Wife Sleep With Other Girls by massmedia: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep for naija embarassed lipsrsealed cry

Mr cameroon boy,,T.pain is a US artist..
Go and weep @ ur ignorance....
Village boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) / Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal / BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.