Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,917 members, 7,938,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: (970 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: by randy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2008
MORE HOMES ARE FAILING.

MONEY ALONE CANNOT RAISE AND TEACH OUR CHILDREN MORALS,

TRAINING HAS BEEN LEFT FOR HOUSEBOYS AND HOUSEGIRLS TO DO.

LET US CALL A SPADE A SPADE. MONEY IS NOT EVERTYING. CHILDREN NEED ATTENTION, WARMTH, LOVE, CARE, ADVICE. ETC

NIGERIA WILL BECOME SO BIG LIKE AMERICA, BUT OUR MORAL STANDARD WILL BE DISASTROUS. BECAUSE THATS WHATS KILLING AMERICA TODAY, AMERICA IS GREAT BUT HAS NO MORAL STANDINGS WITH GOD

THIS IS NOT A CAUSE. BUT MARRIAGES DONT LAST, SOME PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW THE COST OF GETTING MARRIED.
MARRIAGE IS A RESPONSIBILITY AND NOT JUST A MERE CEREMONY OF FULFILLMENT.

SOME MEN DONT EVEN KNOW THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES, LIKEWISE SOME WOMEN

LET ME SHARE SOMETHING WITH YOU GUYS.
TRUE LIFE STORY

I ONCE TAUGHT IN A NURSERY SCHOOL.
THERE WAS A BOY CALLED BOLAJI.

HIS FATHER IS A BANKER AND LIKEWISE HIS MOTHER. BOTH WORKED IN SEPARATE BANKS

BOLAJI IS JUST 2 YEARS OLD THEN.

I TELL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS
THE PERSON THAT BRINGS BOLAJI TO SCHOOL IS THE HOUSEMAID. THE PERSON THAT CARRIES HIM BACK HOME IS THE HOUSE MAID. I LEAVE THE REST TO YOUR IMAGINATION.

BOLAJI DOES NOT CRY LIKE OTHER CHILDREN WHO WANTS TO GO BACK WITH THEIR PARENTS.

BOLAJI IS ALREADY TOUGHENED AND HARDENED. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM CRY.
HE JUMPS AT ANYONE TO CARRY HIM.
EVERYMAN IS DADDY TO HIM, AND EVERY WOMAN IS MOMMY TO HIM.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN BOTH THE MAN AND WOMAN THE RESPONSIBILITY TO CARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN.

GOD WILL NEVER REPLACE HIS ROLE WITH OURS.

30 OR MORE MILLIONS NAIRA CANNOT REPAIR A CHILD THAT HAS GONE MAD BECAUSE OF  HERION ADDICTION ETC.

GOD HELP US. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2008
randy:

MORE HOMES ARE FAILING.
MONEY ALONE CANNOT RAISE AND TEACH OUR CHILDREN MORALS,
MONEY IS NOT EVERTYING. CHILDREN NEED ATTENTION, WARMTH, LOVE, CARE, ADVICE. ETC

BOLAJI DOES NOT CRY LIKE OTHER CHILDREN WHO WANTS TO GO BACK WITH THEIR PARENTS.

BOLAJI IS ALREADY TOUGHENED AND HARDENED. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM CRY.
HE JUMPS AT ANYONE TO CARRY HIM.
EVERYMAN IS DADDY TO HIM, AND EVERY WOMAN IS MOMMY TO HIM.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN BOTH THE MAN AND WOMAN THE RESPONSIBILITY TO CARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN.
GOD WILL NEVER REPLACE HIS ROLE WITH OURS.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: by opokonwa(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
The moral of the story is to treat our kids right.

I will wait till I have one.

Thank you.
Re: It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: by bigfather(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2008
very sad ! sad sad sad angry
Re: It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: by yinkuso08: 4:35pm On May 29, 2008
Sooooo sad sad

I have 2 young boys (3.5 and 2 yrs old). My self and hubby work 5 days a week 8am -5pm but we make it a must to call them 2ce while at work and spend 3hrs with them everyday teaching, chatting, yelling and playing cat and mouse. We try to plan our weekend activities to include our childrens' participation AND STILL MAKE TIME FOR DADDY AND MUMMY TOO. I never had that time with my parents but vowed to be different with my children.

Especially with the new generation, NOT spending time with your children is not an option if you don't want them to become wayward. I hope that many parents realize the need to be in their children's lives. Our children need our quantity time and not only quality time. BEING TOO BUSY is not an excuse or good enough reason not to spend time with your child.

For parents with young children, it's not too late to make amends or too early to start. Our children should act like children and not toughened and hardened like this poor baby. EVERY PERSON CAN BE A FATHER OR MOTHER BUT WE NEED TO BE DADDY AND MOMMY TO OUR CHILDREN
Re: It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: by benincitys(f): 5:51pm On May 29, 2008
I agree with  both of you,  our children need us not housegirls or whatever , as a child i miss my mother and father so much because they were never at home,are they where doing was   work  and make more babys,   7 kids why make somany when you can take care of them i know they try but i did,t  feel what they call love  or attention, i have a one year old i will give her all the attention she need.
Re: It Is Only God That Can Save The Children Yet Unborn. Why, Because: by savanaha: 5:57pm On May 29, 2008
benincitys:

I agree with both of you, our children need us not hosusegirls or whatever , as a child i miss my mother and father so much because they were naver at home,are they where doing was work and make more babys, 7 kids why make somany when you can take care of them i know they try but i did,t feel what they call love or attention, i have a one year old i will give her all the attention she need.

When I say it to my mother she gets angry. She did not have alot of children and she took care of us but when I see so many people in Africa not living well and having babies I agree with the Chineese and Indian government in establishing a program where people are rewarded for having one child. If you don't need the reward then have as many as you want but am sure alot of people will rather have that money for themselves and thier family. Calls for better living.

(1) (Reply)

Good Parenting - The Foundation Of Every Solid Economy / How Do I Go About It? / Challenges In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.