Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,144 members, 7,910,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:04 PM

B.sc, HND, NCE Discripancy, Time For Reasoning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / B.sc, HND, NCE Discripancy, Time For Reasoning (589 Views)

Certificate Discripancy / F C E, Abeokuta 2013/2014 Nce Program Admission Session / OND And NCE http://www.insourcinglimited.com/car/newforms/career_Trans_Officer.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B.sc, HND, NCE Discripancy, Time For Reasoning by engineerboat(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
[color=#006600]POLYTECHNIC, UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF EDUCATION is like human part, every part has his own responsibility towards the growth of the body, like the Bible has said,
I Corithians 12: 16 18
16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

Each has there own ways of contribution to the Growth and development of this country, if we continue with all this discrepancy, this country is going nowhere, CHINA that is growing today, recognizes the imput of all University, Polytechnic, College of Education, to the development of their Country, even BRITAIN that we are copying have long time ago move forward, why will our own always be different in this country, nigeria, NIGERIAN! NIGERIAN !!, NIGERIAN !!!!!!! When are we going to change all this our attitude towards each other, I AM University graduate, Polytechnic dont come near me, I am Polytechnic Graduate College of Education dont come near me.

We all have our Duty to perform.
Come to think of it, Does a man carry pregnancy, CAPITAL NO, yet that does not mean that she is superior to her husband, neither will the man be making jest of His wife because of this. each of them have their responsibility in the child rearing from conceiving to birth.

ENOUGH-IS-ENOUGH, NIGERIAN WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help In School Decision Making / When Will Jamb Pending Results Be Out / 2013/2014 POST-UME SCREENING DATE FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA FIXED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.