Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

Help Me Need Ur Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Need Ur Advice (428 Views)

This City's Killing Me!need Female Bb Mates Asap / Me Need A Cool Female Phone Pal! / Me Need A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Need Ur Advice by chiboy1928(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
I have a girlfiend we have been dating for long and we both loved eachorda and we are in a very serious relationship,but the problem is is when I go out with her men are always looking at her and I used to comfront her about it and somtimes tell her she will tell me not to worry that she is matured and know what she is doing dat I should not be scared,but despite that am always worried!dunno am confused but she always tell me and inform me of guys or who so ever dat call her so dunno advise pls!!!
Re: Help Me Need Ur Advice by lecturerdabo(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ehn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok

just

passing

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Please. / Dis Is My BBPIN And Phne No*i Need A Gal In Ondo State*316ef1d0 08134385451 / For The Single Sisters And Single Ladiess!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.