Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! (927 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Time Running Out For Nigeria’s LNG Projects / 10,000 Metric Tons Of Cassava Chips Urgently Needed!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by onyeego(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
we want to buy 50,000 metric tons of liquefied natural gas monthly for a period of 12 months.

Call 08131576696
email;akatua@live.com
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by vican6(m): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2013
If you are a really serious buyer then we can do business together because,I have sellers who want to sell,
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by onyeego(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2013
vican6: If you are a really serious buyer then we can do business together because,I have sellers who want to sell,
If am not serious, why would I open this thread in d first place undecided
talk to me, or drop ur contact.
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by onyeego(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2013
Call now
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I hardly comment on Niaraland but i'm using this opportunity to let everyone know that currently,I make delivery of AGO to any tank farm/facility in Nigeria.
I am a direct seller and i would not entertain any more than one Agent involved.
So please time wasters should back off and do not call me.

My procedure is very simple,
1. Write and LOI
2. show me your offer letter from Tank farm owners/managers
3. upon reciept,i would give a PB and NOR your tank farm which in turn you place a BG
4. I make delivery and BG turns to cash.

Thank you very much.

Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by onyeego(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2013
Columella: Hello Everyone,

I hardly comment on Niaraland but i'm using this opportunity to let everyone know that currently,I make delivery of AGO to any tank farm/facility in Nigeria.
I am a direct seller and i would not entertain any more than one Agent involved.
So please time wasters should back off and do not call me.

My procedure is very simple,
1. Write and LOI
2. show me your offer letter from Tank farm owners/managers
3. upon reciept,i would give a PB and NOR your tank farm which in turn you place a BG
4. I make delivery and BG turns to cash.

Thank you very much.

Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com
I want to buy LNG and u are advertising your AGO on my thread
Happy sales smiley
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by omejeo: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
I am into lng i can do the supply This my Email omejevn@yahoo.com.add me to your contact list will give the detail thanks
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by vican6(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2013
which type of lng do you need specifically,you can contact me on this email vican001@yahoo.com
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by onyeego(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2013
vican6: which type of lng do you need specifically,you can contact me on this email vican001@yahoo.com

omejeo: I am into lng i can do the supply This my Email omejevn@yahoo.com.add me to your contact list will give the detail thanks

Do u have prove of offer?
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by omejeo: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
yes i will give you a call this week
Re: Talk To Me If You Have Up To 50,000 Metric Tons Of LNG For Sale! by onyeego(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
omejeo: yes i will give you a call this week
Ok am waiting

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell My Payza Balance / Mobile Forex Trading !!! / Cbn Suspend Cashless In Abuja, Kano, Aba, Ph,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.