Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,352 members, 7,950,730 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. (18973 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by touchmehard: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2013
The Egberipapa one of Bayelsa!

BTW, where are the stage and the audience? Or was it a private get-together of friends?
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by hollypagan: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2013
he go throw his cloth nobody go pick am
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by 80million1: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2013
hope say e no throw him smelly boxers or face towel into the crowd,as dat is his custom at Nigerian shows?
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by arvy: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2013
Tee to ti Mayan
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by 1shortblackboy: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2013
Ejiné: Why not show us the crowd he's performing to, make we check whether dem reach the number of classmates in my nursery school...
o boy leave am o london na london
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by BANGASOUP1: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2013
Soso990240: a super star u canneva be like.
so?
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Bryancrox(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2013
BANGA SOUP: WHO IS tiMAya?
timaya is ur real father
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by ELgordo(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2013
Men! Who give a F@*k?
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by juscane(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2013
May God take him 2 bigger places dan dis
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by TOKUGAWA(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2013
This is the reason why some Nigerians complain they are not finding it easy in the UK.
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by tomakint: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
one of the best to come out of Africa, he has class and a moving stage appeal! wink
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by thaoriginator: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Bryancrox: timaya is ur real father
shockedshockedshocked shoo! Egberipapa
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by 1manssquard(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Just luv dis baga. He always bring out tins dat I luv, specially shake ur bombom. Dat na realy bombom joor
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto: I don't understand.. Was he performing in someone's living room?
im guessing theres no money grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by airmark(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
.... and this made the front page? Timaya must have wet ground on naira land.
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
fubbyy: very childish, I wonder the age of some people here, anyway every1 has the access to internet even my 9 yrs old niece, she's a facebook freak, posting every now and then
and how old are u grandpa mtcheew
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why is it dat nigerian artiste dont perform for large crowds in the west they only go to nightclubs and even if the crowd is large they comprise mainly of nigerians living there,are they not known there or wat
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by muumuu(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
ayswags: Why is it dat nigerian artiste dont perform for large crowds in the west they only go to nightclubs and even if the crowd is large they comprise mainly of nigerians living there,are they not known there or wat
@ ayswag.he performed @ a bigger even few days bfor ds one ,an event tha has †̥̥ĥε̲̣̣̣̥ like of patrice muamba and other bigger africans stars in attendance.this one is a private gig for em big bois @ a club in d poshest part of london
Re: Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. by creativemusic: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike / Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger / Ex-Unilag ‘Richest Student’ Bnaira Buys Sleek 2016 Mercedes GLE Coupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.