Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? (22105 Views)

See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / Can You Rock This GMB Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abrantie: Short hair on a woman exudes confidence. It's like saying, "I'm trying hard to look like a man but damn, I'm just too much of a woman to be mistaken for one".

JI should have worn large hoop earings with that cut.
Seconded!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by chelseaguy: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Sorry,who is she ?

She's married Kim wanna-be...only similarity is that they're both talentless. She can't act ( after gazillion movies) to save her life!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Abrantie: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
mechummy: Seconded!
... and I'd definitely score you higher than KK.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
shocked
Abrantie: The babe that your gf has been drooling over cheesy

Stop tripping. . . I don't give a fu'c'k about African bi't'ches.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Opoki(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kim K is an international Ashewo while Juliet is Local Ashewo.
Both both of dem na corporate ashewo...
Don't ask me how i take know cos i've beeen watching E!, Nollywood and MAnsers for so long.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
chelseaguy:

She's married Kim wanna-be...only similarity is that they're both talentless. She can't act ( after gazillion movies) to save her life!!!

She can't act, yet Nollywood producers chasing after her. Looks like she has a lot to offer them which you haters don't see. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by khun007(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Shez purely beautiful. If u dnt lyk her, try fuckin a bee hive. Trust me its real fun

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by RedLight1: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
binger: i think she's a ghanian attention seeker undecided
hmm like her fellow gaynians here? Hmmm not suprised
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by RedLight1: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
chelseaguy:

choi kim wannabe... Walahi nairalanders no go kee me with their bad mouth... See as u murder the biatch girl lipsrsealed grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Abrantie: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Red-Light:
hmm like her fellow gaynians here? Hmmm not suprised
Hey small boi, hasn't it passed your bedtime yet? Mommy wont allow you to hang at the red light district you know.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by elampiro(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Except I see both of them one on one, I can't talk. But if it were to be TV and pictures alone. Kim is far ahead. The face alone is enough to summarise. Even the body, though I don't know how much of surgery is there? How do we also know Juliet is surgery free?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by nikkypearl(f): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Haha!!nairalanders and story story!d question is "Hot or Not"..wit d blonde Haircut,she is UNHOT!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
khun007: Shez purely beautiful. If u dnt lyk her, try fuckin a bee hive. Trust me its real fun
Ouch!grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Abrantie: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
nikkypearl: Haha!!nairalanders and story story!d question is "Hot or Not"..wit d blonde Haircut,she is UNHOT!
You look like someone who knows a thing or two about being "unhot". I'm tempted to accept your judgement.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kaynee: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
The hair is not bad sha but black wovld have been hotter. All ye haters this lady is actually more prettier than Kim. Kim is just overrated. Dont forget this lady is married and has a child and she is still this hottt.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
binger: Oh,she is still bent on convincing us that she's prettier than Kim K? Interessant.
Blonde,while u continue seeking attention,always remember that in fame,finance,voluptuousness,and beauty...Kim K is way ahead of you.

Continue hating Juliet, while she doesn't even know you exist. grin BTW, she is not only an actress, she also has "JULIET IBRAHIM FOUNDATION", helping to save the lives of many poor Ghanaians and others. So she is busy doing good for humanity. If I were you, I will rather hate your Ms Kim who without shame came to Nigerian and made away with a whooping half a million for a mere 45 seconds show, while many Nigerians are wallowing in poverty.SMH! angry

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kaynee: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kaynee: The hair is not bad sha but black would have been hotter. All ye haters this lady is actually more prettier than Kim. Kim is just overrated. Dont forget this lady is married and has a child and she is still this hottt.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by kiiababs: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
I bet most of u haven't see her full pix else u wouldn't have compared her wid dat short rat Kim. Hot Juliet, u go gal!!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by RedLight1: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abrantie: Hey small boi, hasn't it passed your bedtime yet? Mommy wont allow you to hang at the red light district you know.
who z this muppet? Sorry do i knw u? undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by kiiababs: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
nikkypearl: Haha!!nairalanders and story story!d question is "Hot or Not"..wit d blonde Haircut,she is UNHOT!
hater, u aint a bit closer to her in beauty even wid all Ūя̲̅ make up.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by akatonero(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
She's beautiful n cold not hot grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Abrantie: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kajina:

Continue hating Juliet, while she doesn't even know you exist. grin BTW, she is not only an actress, she also has "JULIET IBRAHIM FOUNDATION", helping to save the lives of many poor Ghanaians and others. So she is busy doing good for humanity. If I were you, I will rather hate your Ms Kim who without shame came to Nigerian and made away with a whooping half a million for a mere 45 seconds show, while many Nigerians are wallowing in poverty.SMH! angry

They be the mugu, she be the master cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by elampiro(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Some pics

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kaynee: The hair is not bad sha but black wovld have been hotter. All ye haters this lady is actually more prettier than Kim. Kim is just overrated. Dont forget this lady is married and has a child and she is still this hottt.

There was a thread about her with a black and shorter cut here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1118107/juliet-ibrahim-debuts-short-natural

Looks like she is becoming popular on NL. Soon she will be competing with Omo T and T Dikeh cheesy Way to go Juliet grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abrantie:

They be the mugu, she be the master cheesy.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by elampiro(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
You people can now judge. Job made easy.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by TheGeneral1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
chingyjant: Na this one say she hot pass Kim K?Hmmm SMH lets give her another 4 years then we will be able to make better accessment.Maybe by then her market go don cast and one small Apietus or kofi or Asanpua kunu go don make her swell up like bread when dem soke for water.Yeye

If u care to know, she's married with a kid for many years.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by elampiro(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Another pic, when Kim was alleged to have occasionally dated CR7, and both of them were adjudged to be having best beach bodies. Kim was said to be suitable for modeling any brand, from bikini to swim wear, etc.

The whites know why they rated her so high, afterall most run way models don't have other talents. She is also claiming a model.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by elampiro(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
Her life style might be wayward, but she is beautiful. It was a 4 months pregnant Kim that came to Nigeria.

Every part of her body is just perfect. Many celebs have had more surgery but still far behind her.

I also do not support her lifestyle but most of the things they say about her are in the past. Let's try and hate less.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
chingyjant: Na this one say she hot pass Kim K?Hmmm SMH lets give her another 4 years then we will be able to make better accessment. Maybe by then her market go don cast and one small Apietus or kofi or Asanpua kunu go don make her swell up like bread when dem soke for water.Yeye

4 years of what You mean Plastic/cosmetics surgery Then you will wait forever because Juliet says NO THANKS! cheesy grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by nikkypearl(f): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
kiiababs: hater, u aint a bit closer to her in beauty even wid all Ūя̲̅ make up.
u a v a prob.wit comprehension? So sorry bou dat o! Who is saying she is not beautiful huh? Of coz she is!nd am not closer 2her beauty ok?I SED WIT THE BLONDE HAIRCUT SHE IS NOT!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by huninaija(f): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Not working hun.. Try red next time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How African Are 'african Fabrics' - Ankara, Lace, Hollandais, George, Hi-target? / The Fabulousities Of Makeup / Toyin Aimakhu's Outfit To An Event - Hit Or Miss?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.