Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,933 members, 7,938,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Drive Targeted Traffic To My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Targeted Traffic To My Website? (669 Views)

How Do I Drive Targeted Traffic To My Wesite. / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Targeted Traffic To My Website? by jamessmit(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Which are the best ways or activities through which I am able to drive targeted traffic to my website? Share your brilliant views upon it.
Re: How To Drive Targeted Traffic To My Website? by Basic(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: How To Drive Targeted Traffic To My Website? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Definitely, the best way to amass targeted traffic is through Search Engines. And traffic through Search Engines (Organic Traffic) does not come easy. First, you must understand the importance of utilizing the relevant keywords relating to your topic in the title and body of your blog post. Equally, note every post invariably have its own PR different from the main URL, which depends on how popular the post is, based on links generated by that post. Back links are what lend weight to blog post to rank high in search serp and the more the back link the better the result. But, mind you, do not spam, as you would be penalized by Search Engines.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would You Do This. / Promo!!!! Website Script For Sale At Lower Price / How To Add An Icon To My .tk Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.