Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? (917 Views)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? by tngtech(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2008
Hi all, i have a problem right now.

I have this girl that i love so much, i spent my last cash on her just to make her happy. i am always happy wenever i see her. i have shown her to alot of my friends as my girlfriend she never denied it. But i never trusted her. I have tried to trust her she never shown any sign of me trusting her, but i love her still. She never acted if she love me, i don't hug her, i don't kiss her. She is always in doors because of her mum, but my fear is that she is a graduate but am not, yet am older than her. I can remember her me telling that she did abortion which i forgive her because of the love i have for her, but am scared she would allow me to hug or kiss her. Lately, i found a new girl, who gives me everything, she kisses me, hug me, never pretend not to love me. Now my fear is that i love two girls. I don't who have my heart mostly. Please room can you please tell me what to do. Cuz i know down deep in my heart that i love my girl so much.
Re: Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? by hammers(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2008
Love those that love u .
Re: Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? by hammers(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2008
love those that love you.
Re: Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2008
olamide
Re: Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2008
there is nothing difficult in wooig a girl.
Re: Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? by tngtech(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2008
what should i do.??
Re: Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? by mmonwuba(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2008
OMG!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
call her and say baby i love you, talk your own grin grin grin

tngtech:

Hi all, i have a problem right now.

I have this girl that i love so much, i spent my last cash on her just to make her happy. i am always happy wenever i see her. i have shown her to alot of my friends as my girlfriend she never denied it. But i never trusted her. I have tried to trust her she never shown any sign of me trusting her, but i love her still. She never acted if she love me, i don't hug her, i don't kiss her. She is always in doors because of her mum, but my fear is that she is a graduate but am not, yet am older than her. I can remember her me telling that she did abortion which i forgive her because of the love i have for her, but am scared she would allow me to hug or kiss her. Lately, i found a new girl, who gives me everything, she kisses me, hug me, never pretend not to love me. Now my fear is that i love two girls. I don't who have my heart mostly. Please room can you please tell me what to do. Cuz i know down deep in my heart that i love my girl so much.

go get urself some education n ull stop being scared. thats a sign of infiriority complex due to difference in status which comes in from education in this case.
Re: Love Two Girls, What Can I Do? by tngtech(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2008
I have done that but i feel am been fooled. No sign 2 show she loves me as much as i love her.

(1) (Reply)

Communicating With Women On A "sexual" Level / Random tip for ladies / For Married People Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.