Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,453 members, 7,944,252 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Won't He Apologise To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't He Apologise To Me? (2790 Views)

Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
I've been dating a Nigerian dude for a while now.

Last week, I wanted some me time with my man and he like, he tied up with work assignments and stuff.

So I decided to go to the club I dance at. It was supposed to be my off-night, but customers always glad to see me so I went to make me some cash.

Only problem is, my man came in with his dudes. And he doesn't know I dance.
He's disappointed, which is to be expected. But he also lied to me. Said he was neck-deep in work so how did he end up in the gentleman's club?

I apologised for keeping secrets (I was waiting for the right time to tell him) but he's refused to apologise for going to the club when he said he was at work.

Really don't know what he's tryna prove.
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Moyola(f): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
u shud knw better, undecided
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
^
Its just a job.
Kept it a secret because most peeps tend to judge you before really getting to know you. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
lashontae: ^
Its just a job.
Kept it a secret because most peeps tend to judge you before really getting to know you. Lol!

Do what Acidosis said !!
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by baibijayyahoo(f): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
want kinda dance?
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
If he's freaking out on me now, wonder what he's going to do when he picks out my face from one of 'em rap videos. Lol! grin
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
want kinda dance?

The type guys like him like seeing. Pole dancing.
No kinky, full nudity though. Just a little bit of this and that.....
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by baibijayyahoo(f): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
lashontae:

The type guys like him like seeing. Pole dancing.
No kinky, full nudity though. Just a little bit of this and that.....
oh that??!!
you kept that kinda secret...

hmmm,ofcourse he doesnt see any need to apologise to you, since he is already done wif you.

or you dnt know he is done with you ne
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
^^
Na! He ain't going nowhere. Got the nukka on lockdown and he don't get done till I'm done!
And I'm not! Lol!

Also know how to draw out an apology from him. Was just being good and waiting for him to do it of his own volition.
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by greatgod2012(f): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
lashontae: ^^
Na! He ain't going nowhere. Got the nukka on lockdown and he don't get done till I'm done!
And I'm not! Lol!

Also know how to draw out an apology from him. Was just being good and waiting for him to do it of his own volition.

and since you know this, why did you have to come to NL to narrate how lipsrsealed you are

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by kross01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Let me get this straight, u kept ur pole dance/lap dance/n.ude dance (or wateva u choose to call it) a secret from him & wen he does bump into u, u want an apology from him? Just how far are u willing to kip acting this funny?
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by baibijayyahoo(f): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
angry
you be witch
na only juju fit keep the guy nw..
xcept he just wan use you nw,
na im remain.....
hope yoou not thinking he will marry you sha

becos even if your juju works on him, those his friends that saw you,
will take him to the river and wash his head with local sponge and
soap!angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by greedie1(f): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
angry you be witch
na only juju fit keep the guy nw..
xcept he just wan use you nw,
na im remain.....
hope yoou not thinking he will marry you sha

becos even if you juju works on him, those his friends that saw you, will take him to the river and wash his head with local sponge and soup!angry
correct babe
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by greedie1(f): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
And I'm not! Lol!

u say he is a nigerian dude so i assume u aint nigerian?
babes,he is so done wit u... he is wayyyyy smarter dan u think.
he may cont d rship but den, it ll be just 4 d s.ex, nothing long lasting.... u know dat ryt?

enjoy ur job...
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by baibijayyahoo(f): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
gree-die:

enjoy ur job...
lmao....
tanks for adding thatgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Awrite peeps.
He didn't just bump into me, ya kno. He watches poledancing and keeps it a secret, I poledance and keep it a secret so we even.

I apologised and I think he should too. A man should tell the girl he's with if he wants to go watch half naked b!tches dancing.

Not interested in marrying his thick-lipped arze anyways! Lol.

Which doesn't mean I won't put him on a short leash like I do with anybody I date as long as I want to.

He's got his good girl in Nigeria, so technically, we both know what this is. He got mad cuz I tol him some other guy was prolly fukking her in nigeria. Y'all take things too serious. Lol!

And I enjoy my job too. I especially love it when nukkas make their hard-earned doe rain on this b!tch. More student loans paid off. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
what she saying againangry
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by drnoel: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
lashontae: Awrite peeps.
He didn't just bump into me, ya kno. He watches poledancing and keeps it a secret, I poledance and keep it a secret so we even.

I apologised and I think he should too. A man should tell the girl he's with if he wants to go watch half naked b!tches dancing.

Not interested in marrying his thick-lipped arze anyways! Lol.

Which doesn't mean I won't put him on a short leash like I do with anybody I date as long as I want to.

He's got his good girl in Nigeria, so technically, we both know what this is. He got mad cuz I tol him some other guy was prolly fukking her in nigeria. Y'all take things too serious. Lol!

And I enjoy my job too. I especially love it when nukkas make their hard-earned doe rain on this b!tch. More student loans paid off. Lol!

Ok then, i believe all has been said here. He has his gal in Nigeria but just 4king ur ass just like u are wetting his pole. I believe u both deserve urselves since the relationship is commensal enough. Just pls next time keep ur ditty linen 2 yaself cos we all don wan hear shit da happens in allya homes..
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by xcitedjay(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
And I'm not! Lol!

Lmaool @ "He ain't going nowhere. Got the nukka on lockdown and he don't get done till I'm done! And I'm not!"
Voodoo thingies!!! sad
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Make sure you take part in the next Miss NL wink

Fingers crossed cool
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
^
Na. Not interested in any Miss sugary sweet stuff. Maybe if a Miss bad b!tch or miss conceited was coming up, I might be interested. Lol.
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na. Not interested in any Miss sugary sweet stuff. Maybe if a Miss bad b!tch or miss conceited was coming up, I might be interested. Lol.

All the same, wink

*whispers* Got samples for moi privately? wink
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Olaposij(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
undecided
♏v̶̲̥̅ kids are definitely growing up in Nigeria..
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2013

heyy mis bad b!tch, i wanna taste uur cuunnt... plsssss
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by lashontae(f): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Olaposij: undecided

Nigeria can't be much better cos y'all been calling your homegirls in Nigeria hoes and golddiggers. Lmao.
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
And I'm not! Lol!

if I were him, I can never apologise 2 u. because (1) u kept d nature of ur job secret (2) u made him 2 regret ever going 2 d club wit his pals (3) he may not be proud of u again (4) stress based on wat he saw/ noticed.
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by touchmeder: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2013
I think the relationship is over sweetheart lol lol lol
and if he still comes back its probably just for the &%$£&% cheesy no serious naija man go still friend you after that stunt lol lol lol lol
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Olaposij(m): 2:31am On Feb 23, 2013
undecided embarassed
lashontae:

Nigeria can't be much better cos y'all been calling your homegirls in Nigeria hoes and golddiggers. Lmao.
Йąђ‎​‎​.. We don't have crazy hoes calling themselves dancer..
The likes of lashontaes are called there real names 'hoes'...
We have our culture and values, no nigerian girl is gonna be caught by her bf dancing in a nightclub and expect the boy τ̲̅ȍ apologise τ̲̅ȍ her.. A real Naija girl definitely knows the relationship is over at that point cos we don't allow hoes τ̲̅ȍ be our baby mamas in Naija..
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 23, 2013
In his mind, the gravity of your 'offence' is BIGGER.
Re: Why Won't He Apologise To Me? by abohrandy: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2013
Olaposij: undecided

I don't think so, more like africa coz the education system here is a mess!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Every Woman (both Married & Unmarried) Should Be Industrious / 175 Secrets Men Keep From Women / My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.