Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth (22182 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by erabe(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
All of una don born o
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by jameswillams86: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
basket mouth look need boko haram member
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by cyril83(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
chingyjant: Mtcheeeeeew wats this doing in front page?This picture is over 4 years.NL be careful of what you put on front page these days.The OP must be related to the MOD
Everything Na Man know Man for Naija oh. No matter how educative or informative your story is, it would never make the frontpage without knowing any NL moderators. Besides who cares about their frontpage thang?
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Gideon1010(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
2face, Timaya n Basket mouth are bigger boys. d diff between a big boy n a bigger boy is clear!.
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by princeFAD: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
seedord247: And who said money is the root of all evil! undecided
The bible
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Deiok(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ok. When will a picture of member's of nairaland be place on front page. Mtewww
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Chitexs250(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God punish poverty
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Opoki(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
The pic is as old as my daughter.
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by paris10: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Too much poverty mentality with Nigerian guys. You see celebrities, all you talk about is their money. And some ignorant ones would even go as far as saying "hard work". What happened to time and chance, luck and favour?

Someone said " clean". I've seen countless of broke a.s.s brothers looking better than these guys. I guess money would make some of you loose your dignity. Thank God for these guys lives. Be yourself, have focus, move with the right people and with help from God, it's only a little while.
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Adex097: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
paul peters: I'd luv 2b lyk dt legend in d middle he's such a role model dt inspires mi...kool pic though!
u mean your role model is 2baba...pls think twice o if u don't want to become the father of all nation ........#I LUV 2face buh role model? Lailai
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by chucky234(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cool pic.....but how their pic take concern me na
**dialing GEJ phone number**
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by chucky234(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
paris10: Too much poverty mentality with Nigerian guys. You see celebrities, all you talk about is their money. And some ignorant ones would even go as far as saying "hard work". What happened to time and chance, luck and favour?

Someone said " clean". I've seen countless of broke a.s.s brothers looking better than these guys. I guess money would make some of you loose your dignity. Thank God for these guys lives. Be yourself, have focus, move with the right people and with help from God, it's only a little while.
Na jealousy and bad belle go kill you,wetin Nigeria mentality inside the pic na.
Oloshi.
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by chucky234(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
cyril83: Everything Na Man no Man for Naija oh. No matter how educative or informative your story is, it would never make the frontpage without knowing any NL moderators. Besides who cares about their frontpage thang?
nothing like man know man inside
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by simple2626(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na today u see dis picture?
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by CHILDofGOD85: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Bryancrox: Here is a picture of 2face,Timaya and Basket mouth chillinq as co-workers during weekend...But i dont know who owns d apartment

How u go take no who get d apartment, when na amebo u dey do.

Always do ur research first.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Bryancrox(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
CHILDofGOD85:

How u go take no who get d apartment, when na amebo u dey do.

Always do ur research first.
sorry bros i nor go do amebo again,frm na henceforth i go do my researce well...Hw yhu satisfied?
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
seedord247: And who said money is the root of all evil! undecided

POINT OF CORRECTION,

THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

THE BIBLE HAS IT SO.

WHEN YOU LOVE MONEY ABOVE EVERYTHING INCLUDING LIFE.
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by bongila(f): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Funny world! If this was a picture of female celebs hanging together check the bad-mouthing na!
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Revolva(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2013
These are the biggest boyz club..they deserve where they are
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by xreal: 4:59am On Feb 23, 2013
2baba na baba.

Who says nigerian men wohwoh ? dat person don blind finish.

Egberi Papa1, I hail ooo.
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by passmanhackgma: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2013
ok

Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by saltdworld: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2013
this is d real deal,enjoy urselves guys.
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Jayetiti(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2013
made men
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2013
prince FAD:
The bible
better shut up if you are blind,th bible did not say money is the root of evil,the bible said the love of money is the root of evil,"love of money"is the keyword.
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2013
Adex097: u mean your role model is 2baba...pls think twice o if u don't want to become the father of all nation ........#I LUV 2face buh role model? Lailai
let us assume that bill gate is an illuminati member and I say that bill gate is my role model does that mean that I will become an illuminati too?think well before you spit words
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Paradise163(f): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Abeg na who dash timaya this slippers? :PAbeg na who dash timaya this slippers?
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Bryancrox(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Paradise163: Abeg na who dash timaya this slippers? :PAbeg na who dash timaya this slippers?
ur boyfriend slippers dey lost? Timaya dor turn GEJ wen dey shoeless abi.Packwell o
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bryancrox: ur boyfriend slippers dey lost? Timaya dor turn GEJ wen dey shoeless abi.Packwell o
leave the girl make she dey ask jamb question

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Emoticon: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
chucky234: Cool pic.....but how their pic take concern me na
**dialing GEJ phone number**
grin grin
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Emoticon: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bryancrox: ur boyfriend slippers dey lost?
ah taya o!
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by Adanyebe(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
GROWING FROM GRASS TO GRACE
Re: Picture Of 2face,timaya And Basket Mouth by mamuks(f): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
sunny-p:
Basket I hail you pass
na waooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims / Mokaliki: Charles Okocha, Simi, Femi Adebayo On Kunle Afolayan New Movie Set / Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.