Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? (3028 Views)

She Thinks BLACK FRIDAY Is Evil / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by finda: 2:44pm On May 04, 2006
dear members

i manage to stumble acroos a website(or someone's blog) from another nairaland member. i was SURPRISE to read the negative comments about nairaland. is it really true? the comments the people made on this blog is it true? i guess i am yet to find out.

the blog was from , a fellow nairaland member entitled Nairaland and its nigerian spirit

another blog is of a man named dejiolowe(another Nl member). WOW!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Rolly: 2:53pm On May 04, 2006
what ever u saw/read is BS i believe. everything has it good sides and bad sides. the guy just happened to see the bad side. stick around and u'll see nad enjoy the good soide of NL. have fun sticking!!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Skidoc(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2006
You are entitled to your own beliefs. Believe whatever you choose to believe!
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Seun(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2006
Have you noticed that all the good things in life are 'evil'?

- [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Yahoo+is+evil%22]Yahoo is evil[/url]
- [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Paypal+is+evil%22]Paypal is evil[/url]
- [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Google+is+evil%22]Google is evil[/url]
- [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Ebay+is+evil%22]Ebay is evil[/url]
- [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Microsoft+is+evil%22]Microsoft is evil[/url]

So all the good things in life are 'evil', including the [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22bible+is+evil%22]bible[/url]. Nairaland should be proud to be designated as evil. Let your personal experience of the website be your guide.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Rolly: 3:19pm On May 04, 2006
Nuff said! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by maki(f): 3:29pm On May 04, 2006
computer as a whole is evil grin
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Eastcoast(f): 3:37pm On May 04, 2006
@nwoke, why would you say the bible is evil? Just because you don't believe in it doesn't give you the authority to speak against what others believe in angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by kimba(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2006
@Eastcoast
leave Nwoke alone, his name is OluwaSeun and he says he's an Aethist, too bad!!!
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by maki(f): 4:38pm On May 04, 2006
to be poor is evil grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by roflmao: 5:00pm On May 04, 2006
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

LMAO @ $eun/Nwoke (or whatever the heck his wack ass name is again!) getting bashed on them blogs. I called his ass out the last time I was here to explain himself for deleting my thread but the chump pussied out, and did what he knew best - deleted my thread! grin grin grin

I's like I could give a Bleep, lmao. I think people take this whole forum shyt too seriously and if you have a sensitive homo ass admin like $eun,, oh sorry, Nwoke, then it's gon' be like living in China, lol. This whole things should be taken strictly as ENTERTAINMENT!!! Anybody catching feelings should eat a d*ick (well you can ban members if you're a gay ass admin  grin).

Props though for exposing Nwoke for being a chump that he is. And Nwoke don't get mad if i hurt your emotions homie. Didn't intentionally mean to. You know you ma favourite Admin right?  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Seun(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2006
When you are successful, people are shocked to discover that you're not perfect.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by 2cantango(f): 7:01pm On May 04, 2006
I honestly don't know how you tolerate all this bull rubbish Nwoke undecided I'm sorry that so many people seem to think their own perfection allows them to keep throwing stones in your direction.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Idekeson(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2006
Nwoke:

When you are successful, people are shocked to discover that you're not perfect.

TRUE
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by roflmao: 8:40pm On May 04, 2006
2cantango:

I honestly don't know how you tolerate all this bull rubbish Nwoke undecided I'm sorry that so many people seem to think their own perfection allows them to keep throwing stones in your direction.
STFU!!!

Hey yo $eun screw all them haters son. Them salty bashers just mad cos they ain't touching your paper. But that shyt funny though, lmao grin grin grin

Like I said this whole shyt is just entertainment so don't sweat it. You just treat it as comedy and enjoy the laughter. It ain't like anyone knows you personally or it leaves a scratch on you homie.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by finda: 8:42pm On May 04, 2006
i personally think the more people mention nairaland, nairaland, nairaland, nwoke, nwoke, the more the site is KNOWN.

if i was an admin of a site, i wouldnt mind that kind of attention.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Skidoc(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2006
rof-lmao:

Like I said this whole shyt is just entertainment so don't sweat it. You just treat it as comedy and enjoy the laughter. It ain't like anyone knows you personally or it leaves a scratch on you homie.

You have just made sense. People are just wasting their emotions on someone they have never seen and may never even see. Maybe they've forgotten that it's just the net and have taken it as a life. I don't hate neither do I love an invisible person/people who only exist inside my PC. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Seun(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2006
Oprah Winfrey Is Also Evil

I'm sorry that so many people seem to think their own perfection allows them to keep throwing stones in your direction.
kiss kiss thanks.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Eastcoast(f): 10:22pm On May 04, 2006
kimba:

@Eastcoast
leave Nwoke alone, his name is OluwaSeun and he says he's an Aethist, too bad!!!
i know he is but that is the more reason why you shouldn't say things about another person's religion. He needs to respect that. angry
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by dominobaby(f): 12:41am On May 05, 2006
Nwoke, don't let me say am disapointed in u for mentioning the bible- a holy book, as evil. Respect it, its not just a book.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by WesleyanA(f): 1:15am On May 05, 2006
dear members

i manage to stumble acroos a website(or someone's blog) from another nairaland member. i was SURPRISE to read the negative comments about nairaland. is it really true? the comments the people made on this blog is it true? i guess i am yet to find out.

the blog was from , a fellow nairaland member entitled Nairaland and its nigerian spirit

another blog is of a man named dejiolowe(another Nl member). WOW!!!!!!

I read the comments on both blogs you mentioned and didn't find a place where it says "Nairaland is evil."
Those bloggers didn't call Nairaland evil so your post topic is kind of misleading.
They mainly complained and made negative comments about the leadership and the Admin (If you read closely)
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by glamrocka(f): 2:03am On May 05, 2006

davidylan..com/2006/04/nairaland-and-nigerian-spirit.html

first part of link should be ''davidylan..com/2006/04/nairaland-and-nigerian-spirit.html

Looks like seun's censorship at work again. let ppl read what others thimk of you
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Eastcoast(f): 2:14am On May 05, 2006
plz does anyone have a link to "the blog"
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by glamrocka(f): 2:19am On May 05, 2006
East

Seun hads done something to the link any time u tpe the first part of link which is the blogger's name, it cutts off.

Any way to read the blog , just type in Nairaland on your search engine, and go down the list, you will see one ''JUST THOTS OF A NAIJA MAN'', OR SEE ANOTHER BLOGGER called Trae
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Eastcoast(f): 2:23am On May 05, 2006
thanks glamrocka. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Grizzly(m): 2:45am On May 05, 2006
OMG!! That guy (MONI or izzit who do u think it is) Has got a king-size grudge! jeeeeez. cool
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Eastcoast(f): 2:50am On May 05, 2006
@grizzy why do you say that? Afterall it is in her own opinion.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Grizzly(m): 2:55am On May 05, 2006
*HER* own opinion?? ? ok i was enjoying myself until u got me confused. pleeease explain. cool
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Grizzly(m): 2:55am On May 05, 2006
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Eastcoast(f): 3:02am On May 05, 2006
i don't think there is anything so confusing in what i said. Why not read it a second time and if you're still confused, let me know.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Seun(m): 3:14am On May 05, 2006
I can see that glamrocka is still posting. Well she's asked for her account to be terminated. glamrocka, your account is hereby terminated for the period of 10 days starting today. Your slate has been wiped clean.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by finda: 3:32am On May 05, 2006
WesleyanA:

I read the comments on both blogs you mentioned and didn't find a place where it says "Nairaland is evil."
Those bloggers didn't call Nairaland evil so your post topic is kind of misleading.
They mainly complained and made negative comments about the leadership and the Admin (If you read closely)

they were indirectly implying that. it was a lot of negative comments though.

Grizzly:

OMG!! That guy (MONI or izzit who do u think it is) Has got a king-size grudge! jeeeeez. cool

yea, i saw that comment tooo. it sounds like glamorock comments. who knows, i might be wrong

glamrocka:

East

Nwoke hads done something to the link any time u tpe the first part of link which is the blogger's name, it cutts off.

Any way to read the blog , just type in Nairaland on your search engine, and go down the list, you will see one ''JUST THOTS OF A NAIJA MAN'', OR SEE ANOTHER BLOGGER called Trae

yea, i was wondering the same thing too, because i tried typing in his blog, and it got wiped.

p.s: if that was glamorock comments on that blog, all i gotta say is damn gurl. you dont have to be so mean, if your frustrated with the site, noone really cares. its not like your a well known person in the forum.
Re: Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? by Grizzly(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2006
Damn. cool

(1) (2) (3)

The Pako Bridge From Igando To Ayobo / Check Out The Seven Wonders Of The World / I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.