Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye (32331 Views)

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Breaking News: Ghanaian Footballer, John Pantsil, Stabs Wife Aderonke Ogunleye - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Dzeem: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2013
That was terrible bad for a man with calibre like painstil,he is a real pain and has caused that womana a grt pain
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by freecocoa(f): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Na wa o.

What's up with partners maiming\killing each other all over the world these days? Is that the latest trend?

Its really getting out of hand o.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by mydi(f): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin cheesy my comments are lethal on this beetch.... grin grin I murdered this ape on the other thread and dude so hurt, he had to followmy fine arrz on here, I warned u abt Otum4 but u won't listen.....ur an animal, the least said abt u the better, ur a clueless boko dog, u look too old for this sh!xt....look @ his black lips, dude u smoking ibu's A-noos or wht grin grin...ur mumma, tht door in the background of ur pic alone gives u up, u live in some slummy area somewhere in Lagos abi undecided....ur 1 funny ape u know tht grin grin grin
mennn dis guy near school @ all?

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Deiok(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Na wah ooh. Is he into drugs or what.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by victorD3: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2013
Ghanians are evil tongue

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by mydi(f): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2013
So stabbin her is a matured way 2 answer her? Pls u dnt av 2 let d whole NL kno u re an abusive ass.hole
Michky: Another thoughtless post blaming the man for everything and forgeting that no smoke can exist without fire. We cant really be certain that the only cause of the violence was questions. She probably insulted him inbetween. Besides, it is hard to find a man who would beat a woman to this extent, if she hadnt challenged him or even attempted to fight back in the first place. Think girl!!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by cyril83(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2013
Red-Light:
lol hehehehehehe grin grin grin... have really touched this baboons where it hurt most .... why are u shouting my name all over the thread ... na me spoil ur life ni abi wetin? by the way, run for who? u .... 20 million gaynians aint up to my dog let alone me ... u are one heck of a scumbag u know that right? why are u following me around? why dont u just stay on topic .... dem swear to dey troll for u gaynians ni abi u mofos were born to be stupidd? ... ever since the topic s created ... u mofos has being ranting like a wounded baboon as if its a Nigerian that ask that scumbag to stab his wife

stay on topic for fhuck sake

(lemme repost the topic again in case u are too blind too see) A bastar.d gaynaian player currenty playing for the black baboons of gayna arrested for stabbing his wife

why is that so hard for ur short ugly black as.sss to comment on huh? undecided
exactly this time at the night club, i was busy rocking one big african butt and you were busy exchanging words with those Oguan,preko,kwaseampani, Sons and Daughters of Boa and kwasea. Mtchew! Mehn av got no appetite for shi.t

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by ba7man(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2013
victorD3: Ghanians are evil tongue
Pls, do the black race a favour and stay on topic.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by juninho(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2013
D guy resemble igbo smoker
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by 2old4that(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2013
SÓm girls could be §o naggÍng!

Need for anger management.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by true2god: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Please read the initial report
The woman is protecting the beast

The medical report said she was badly injured,the police says she scaled a wall to escape to a neighbor,the neighbor was also beaten up by the animal who was arrested by law enforcement and thrown in jail and it is all a lie?
Dont mind otunfor or wat does he call his name sef? I believe that might as well be the manner oscar pistoriuos' girl friend had been covering him, despite some secret threats/abuse frm the guy, till the guy eventually decided to finish her off (claiming he tot she was a burglar).

This should be a learnin point for ladies under an abusive relationship/marriage. Leave as soon as u can and save ur life.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Ofunaofu: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2013
this is the aftermath of a woeful outing at the afcon 2013
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Fuelish: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2013
nairaland has now turned to Cediland? what's this report doing on d front page of a nigerian site?d MODs r mad!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2013
pantsil the panther!!!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Fuelish: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2013
victorD3: Ghanians are evil tongue
Ghanaians r evil because one person allegedly stabbed his partner.hope u will not be offended when it is said all nigerians r 419ner,armed robbers,drug traffickers n prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by ba7man(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2013
2old4that: SÓm girls could be §o naggÍng!

Need for anger management.
A lot of ladies can't help being annoying..Why?? Because they're ladies. So its up to Men to deal with it with maturity. I'd rather walk away from a nagging woman or give her the "silent treatment" till her anger dies than resort to violence.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by prinsbasy: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2013
What did he say he thought she was? A catfish abi? Yels nah! D other Notorious sorry Pistorious fellow said he thot his girlfriend was an intruder abi? Yeye dey smell? Silly fellows.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by wizzymate(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2013
In a rotten society, such as we live in at present, there is a lot of rot in many people's nature,and many people are quite capable of committing horrible deeds.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by ifyalways(f): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2013
The woman says its a family matter and some faceless,nameless faceless taking worst beatings daily from their boyfriends/husbands/suggar daddies wanno quench?Who send una?Your opinion for this matter only ends on nld cheesy

She has laid her bed and willing to lie on it,her prerogative.

Abi Naija footballers no dey beat their wives?How soon we forget Chidi Odiah and Taribo's wives stories undecided

Domestic violence is wrong and i commend Ghanaian police for intervening and detaining Pantsil however,if the wife who is the victim,says its Nothing,case is closed.

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Fuelish: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2013
This is what happens in a sane and a law-abidding country.police detained d offender n will charge him to court.can this happen in some lawless,junkie countries?the dude would have been home sipping wine.so long as he got money,he'd be untouchable
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by alamkah: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2013
binger: A man lost his temper and sanity for a moment,and stabbed the wife. Why blame the woman 4 questioning her hubby?thereby absolving the irresponsible guy of every blame
women!women!women! WAR unto MEN
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Dtwoabbey(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2013
Yoruba adage says "ile ola ni iyonu" well, may God heal her.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by jalay(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2013
Lolz

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2013
MicroBox:
One should be very careful with the kinda women udate esp those that can and always trigger your anger. Beside he is a sportman wetin dey wory d woman sef. Pristorious neva comot for im own ooo
Well said.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by otokx(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2013
the police should release the man since the woman says its a private matter, lessons should be learned by the neighbor who got assaulted when trying to help the situation.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by informatix: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2013
Tamita: What a pity...
God!!! Can't believe I'm the 1st to comment. I will be the first to be in church next Sunday dancing Gangnam style with OBJ
na people like you snap oyedepo dancing azonto. grin
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Fuelish: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2013
kingoflag:
Looks like the average West African.
By the way, whats with yall Ghanaians and your fetish with people of mixed parentage?
crap! there are no nigerians of mixed parentage?how many ghanaians are of mixed parentage?
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2013
Br3nd4: Na wa o! Wats wrong wit all dis males molestin their galfrnds?
This is another sick head. Man is this, man is that, is what this illiterate knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sergio Kun Aguero Joins Barcelona on two-year deal / Elon Musk: I Am 'buying Manchester United ' / Nigeria Vs Mali (AAG Qualifiers): 8 - 0 On 10th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.