Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? (28453 Views)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Instead of her to go and get pregnant for her husband she is going about wearing high heels up and down! NANSENSE!
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ejiné: I only want a taste of those delicious thighs.
are u kidding me?do not tell me that you are a lesbian?na 14 years in prison u dey use play.spits
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by chucky234(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT KINDA NAME IS JOMBO ? SOUNDS LIKE A CRAZY PERSONS NAME
sounds like Helicopter name abi wetin you think
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by dokunbam(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
leave her i like the yam leg like that
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2013

jombo tin tomatoes,
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of her to go and get pregnant for her husband she is going about wearing high heels up and down! NANSENSE!
u for talk say make she even dey wear rubber slippers up and down because say she never born pikin
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by chucky234(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of her to go and get pregnant for her husband she is going about wearing high heels up and down! NANSENSE!
So woman wey marry never born pikin no go dey comot for house again abi na bathroom slippers she for wear go out.
Na mumu go kill you,idio:t.
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by chucksbadt(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
CeCe Billz: Jombo tissuegrin

hehe....u peepz are acting as if you dont know uche jumbo
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by simdam500(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Who is she abeg?
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by manny4life(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
simdam500: Who is she abeg?

Ask Google
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by ozodimgba(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2013

how? undecided
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by CeCeBillz(f): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Who's this<sad
chucksbadt:

hehe....u peepz are acting as if you dont know uche jumbo
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by colombiana: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Brand new bold 5 for sale 60k add me if interested 258b00e1
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
lol
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by chucksbadt(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
CeCe Billz: Who's this<sad

my profile speaks for me cool
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by bankyblue(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls Oº°˚ ˚°º , she need a walking stick..........lol
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
I can only see the light-skinned lady.
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by CeCeBillz(f): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
Tah hide urself
chucksbadt:

my profile speaks for me cool
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
ifyalways: Its the gravels.Better to walk like a duck than stumble like a seal.
U are making a great sense here Sis
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by talktimi(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
The OP is just trying to be mischievous here, by her stance in the pix, there is nothing wrong with the way she was walking and I can also bet a pretty dollar that the OP was never even near the said event, I don't even know how this s#it got to the front page sef. I don't know how people get kicks out of dragging others down in this country.
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by CeCeBillz(f): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Guy u no be God oh! Pls watch wat u say to pple cos sometimes it myt affect de future, I don talk my own
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
That babe by her side was like. *Na today you go know say high heel for gravel no be beans, learner*
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2013

Did her husband complain to you?

1 Like

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by aieromon(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2013

Say wharrrrttttt shocked shocked
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
She looks hot!! Love the dress color. Looks great against her skin tone!
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by cold(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Looking good has its sacrifices. It's called 'shoe-icide' grin
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by mamuks(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
contactmorak: [img]http://2.bp..com/-SOV0VXpCROE/USfdGf9jICI/AAAAAAAABBA/VayloqU21Bg/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQWEuanBn%253F%253D-700813[/img]

espite advises from fashion experts that if you must wear high heels, then make sure it is one you are comfortable in you still find many ladies turning deaf ears to that advice only to step out of their houses in all manners of high heel shoes thereby causing unnecessary discomfort and even embarrassment for themselves just like talented actress, Uche
Jombo who came to an event recently in a particular high heel which made it very difficult for her to walk.

Her dressing was fabulous, her blue gown was particularly accentuated her curves, but all eyes were on her for the wrong reason, the high
heels!. Uche Jombo limped all the way from the red carpet to the inside of the event hall.

www.splendormag.com/2013/02/photonews-fashion-dilemma-see-uche.html?m=1

ALSO SEE: Where Did Uche Jombo Keep
Her Wedding Ring?

Read here: www.splendormag.com/2013/02/where-did-uche-jombo-keep-her-wedding.html?m=1

no be by force to wear heals na abi na who dash her d shoes?
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by crackhouse(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
........and what's all these noise about these naughty girls called celebrities, huh?
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by free2ryhme: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
silly tins make frontpage dis days.. I hope seun and his mods have not lost focus ...

By the way how do u know she is struggling to walk ?
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by bedford101(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
irrelevant things makes front page, am begining to see this front page as a politics o undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? / Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? / What Days Can I Get First Grade Cloths In Katangua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.