Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

How Is Money On A Credit Card Being Cashed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Money On A Credit Card Being Cashed? (528 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! / Can Google Cheque Be Cashed With Gtbank Current Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Money On A Credit Card Being Cashed? by Kennedyiheme: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2013
I Hve Always Wondered How Money In A Credit Card Is Being Cash. Pple Use Credit Card For Their Business. Ls Tell Me How They Get To Hold D Money In The Credit Card Physically
Re: How Is Money On A Credit Card Being Cashed? by arbitrage: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2013
By going to ATM, slotting in the credit card and entering your pin to withdraw your desired amount up to the credit limit your issuer (bank) gave you and also subject to the issuer's daily withdrawal limit. Everything about it is just like your debit or prepaid cards except that the money you are spending from the card is not yours but your issuer's (bank's) fund, which you must be paying back every month before certain date, failure of which you will be paying back with accrued interest.
Re: How Is Money On A Credit Card Being Cashed? by Kennedyiheme: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
@abitrage. If You Do Online Bis, And On Yr Cc You He Up To Like 10,000 dollars, why should u pay bck d money since u worked for it?

(1) (Reply)

Quick Money... But Maybe Not For You. / Fire Safety Services / FG Invests N5trillion I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 2500MW Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.