Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,469 members, 7,951,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

British Authorities Have Gone Mad - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Authorities Have Gone Mad (4214 Views)

Ten Questions For The Ukrainian Authorities / British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by bawomolo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2008
Why don't they start teaching that people are born paedophiles as well? or why don't they start teaching that some people are born kleptomaniacs and so should be allowed to practice kleptomania?

1. kleptomania and pedophilia affects people negatively, homosexuality doesn't it. it's a stupid stereotype when people associate homosexuals with pedophilia and or necrophilia. most pedophiles are usually heterosexual by the way.

2. what's ur evidence that being a pedophile is genetic??

3. there's no mention in the article that the kids would be taught that homosexuals were born that way.

The present state of nigeria is brough about by people with your kind of ideas who have completely disrupted the goodness of life in our country

you are right, liberalism in nigeria has caused all these evil. those homosexuals would ruin the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigeria was not the way it is now when I was younger and we did not have such excessive western influence.

lol, maybe we should go back to the good ole days of human sacrifice, killing twins, and circumcision. i guess preaching tolerance is a western idea.

When we import things that are alien to our nature, we become a confused people and that is what has happened to us as a Nation now.

homosexuality is not ancient to our culture, it actually as always existed.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2008
bawomolo:

1. kleptomania and pedophilia affects people negatively, homosexuality doesn't it. it's a stupid stereotype when people associate homosexuals with pedophilia and or necrophilia. most pedophiles are usually heterosexual by the way.

2. what's your evidence that being a pedophile is genetic??

3. there's no mention in the article that the kids would be taught that homosexuals were born that way.

you are right, liberalism in nigeria has caused all these evil. those homosexuals would ruin the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, maybe we should go back to the good ole days of human sacrifice, killing twins, and circumcision. i guess preaching tolerance is a western idea.

homosexuality is not ancient to our culture, it actually as always existed.

Homosexuality affects people negatively. it may not affect you negatively but it does affect a lot of people negatively. That's the reason there is more resentment towards it than most others things being introduced.

What EXACT evidence is there that homosexuality is genetic? Anyhow, if we teach tolerance of homosexuality, we should teach tolerance for paedophilia and kleptomania as well.

Homosexuality has always been taboo in our Nation and should remain so for our own good.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by subice(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
bawomolo:

how does it influence what your kids are taught in school, they are not influencing them with homosexuality at all. just teaching tolerance. u might have to consider home schooling or catholic school if u are so concerned about teachers giving your kids a realistic view of sexual orientation in the world we live in.

A realistic view indeed. Tell me what is so realistic about it. If God (or evolution, which ever you believe) had intended for a 'realistic' sexual orientation between two men or two women, there would have been provisions to that effect, especially for procreation and the process that leads to it. The anus has its natural function and it's certainly not for another man's organ to go in there.

Tolerance does not come from your viewpoint, but rather from the type of character you have. So they don't need that viewpoint to learn tolerance. You can call me narrow-minded (which i'm not) or whatever other name you wish to conjure, but I believe there is a natural order to life that should be sustained.

It is true homosexuality has been around for a long time, but it was unnatural then and still is. It's up to you accept what you will, but wrong to try to impose your views, especially in a society where it is clearly opposed. You might want to take a look at Kobojunkie's signature for some advice. I believe homosexuality will continue to remain against the law in Nigeria. So you see, I don't have to go to a catholic school, I could educate them in Nigeria.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by bawomolo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2008
Homosexuality affects people negatively. it may not affect you negatively but it does affect a lot of people negatively

how does it homosexuality affect u negatively.

What EXACT evidence is there that homosexuality is genetic? Anyhow, if we teach tolerance of homosexuality, we should teach tolerance for paedophilia and kleptomania as well.

i posted links at the beginning of the thread. it seems u want more

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6519-survival-of-genetic-homosexual-traits-explained.html

It is true homosexuality has been around for a long time, but it was unnatural then and still is

how can something, that's as hold as humanity be unnatural. it exists all over the human spectrum

It's up to you accept what you will, but wrong to try to impose your views, especially in a society where it is clearly opposed

integration was opposed in america, see what happened. women's voting rights was opposed in america, see what happened. bigotry should be challenged and not allowed to continue.

A realistic view indeed. Tell me what is so realistic about it. If God (or evolution, which ever you believe) had intended for a 'realistic' sexual orientation between two men or two women, there would have been provisions to that effect, especially for procreation and the process that leads to it. The anus has its natural function and it's certainly not for another man's organ to go in there.

actually u are wrong, approximately 10% of the world is homosexual/bisexual. this can be seen as a form of population control. a way to curb overpopulation. the world's population definitely hasn't been on the decline.

I believe there is a natural order to life that should be sustained.

homosexuality is natural, so i don't get your point.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2008
bawomolo:

how does it homosexuality affect u negatively.

i posted links at the beginning of the thread. it seems u want more

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6519-survival-of-genetic-homosexual-traits-explained.html

It is true homosexuality has been around for a long time, but it was unnatural then and still is

how can something, that's as hold as humanity be unnatural. it exists all over the human spectrum

It's up to you accept what you will, but wrong to try to impose your views, especially in a society where it is clearly opposed

integration was opposed in america, see what happened. women's voting rights was opposed in america, see what happened. bigotry should be challenged and not allowed to continue.

homosexuality is natural, so i don't get your point.

Homosexuality affects me negatively if you try to make my children believe that it is natural!

Homosexuality is abnormal

what should be challenged is the attempt to force homosexual views upon normal, rational human beings!

actually u are wrong, approximately 10% of the world is homosexual/bisexual. this can be seen as a form of population control. a way to curb overpopulation. the world's population definitely hasn't been on the decline.

Please tell me this is a joke! I know you're an intelligent guy and you wont post this in seriousness cool
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Topic

First it was womens rights (as if women never had rights of their own).Now in the western world (especially), women now have more rights than men.Women have two rights.They have their rights as women and also the rights of "men".Now tell me, does that make any sense?Talk about eating your cake and having it.You cheat on your wife, you lose at least of half of what you own.Your wife cheats on you, you STILL lose at least half of what you own.The western world has turned women into men and men into women.Everyday on TV, men are bastardized non-stop (you can watch a few episodes of Oprah for confirmation).

Back to the topic, ANYBODY WHO SAYS HOMOSEXUALITY IS NORMAL IS EITHER GAY OR HAS A MENTAL PROBLEM!!.I believe majority of Nigerians are christian and if this is the case, there's a chapter in the old testament where the lord instructed the isrealites STONE TO DEATH ANYONE HAVING INTERCOURSE WITH THE SAME SEX AND ANY ANIMAL HAVING INTERCOURSE WITH THE SAME SEX.This is God talking, not man.If the lord can have such a disgust for acts, how much more human beings.You know, i sometimes don't get it.How can a man look at his fellow man and have the urge to have sex?How can a woman look at her fellow woman and have sexual arousals?It's senseless.God has a reason for creating MAN and WOMAN.He created Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve.It's not normal.It's despicable!!

The western world is the sodom and gomorrah of the new world.Satan rules there and they will say and do anything to convince you that black = white.A lot of things in the book of revelation has come to pass e.g 666,wars and rumours of wars,confusion etc.God help us.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Beaf: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2009
You get these weird laws in in the UK, because society has completely broken down. Even family is replaced by law, misbehaving kids are given ASBO's (Anti-Social Behaviour Order); all sorts of crap.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
There are some websites online that might talk about gaydom being an "in-born" thing but its a LIE.It's nothing but sexual perversion.If that's not the case, how come some gay guys turn their ways and get married,have kids and live a normal life?How come some lesbians eventually get tired of licking eat others clits and find some guy to marry and have kids?Need sources?Ask Ellen DeGeneres (She runs the popular ELLEN show).Her "wife" left her and married a guy to live a normal life.I mean, think about it.I personally don't see myself switching from being straight to being gay so why do gays switch?
BECAUSE THEY FINALLY REALISE ITS NOT NORMAL.

Abeg, make una no dey decieve una self.You can lie to the whole world but by the time you start lying to yourself, then you are completely mad! I mean, which gay guy would want to be butt f**cked by his "husband" at the age of 70.There comes a time when everyone grows up.

Nuff said.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Beaf

You get these weird laws in in the UK, because society has completely broken down. Even family is replaced by law, misbehaving kids are given ASBO's (Anti-Social Behaviour Order); all sorts of crap.

Yeah! You're right.People can't even discipline their kids anymore.You spank your kids, they call 911.You yell at them, they call 911.You cut of their allowance, they will call 911 (child neglect).That's why you have 10 year kids in street gangs who are murderers (a grandfather was clubbed by kids no older than 12 in the UK some days ago.He was moslem, he was with his grand daughter and some little kids just ran up to him and clubbed his head like crap).You can google this for more sources.

The kids can do this because NO ONE TAUGHT THEM THAT SUCH ACTS WERE BAD.For goodness sake, how can you discipline a child with soft words alone?Even the book of proverbs states :

"For foolishness is bound in the heart of a child and only the rod can drive it far from him" (Na God dey talk hear ooo!)

It's everywhere not just the UK (US,EU,CA).Thank God Africa is still "backward in civilization.An average kid in 9ja dare not tell his/her parents that they are gay.Na disowning straight up until your head clears.Thank God we still have discipline here.

These are the last days.

Nuff said
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by shesi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
i am a staunch advocate of  tolerance and the whole "live-and-let-live" mantra.

I am also decisively against the idea that Homosexuality has a genetic basis. None of the literature i have read on the subject has been able to convince me. And for what it's worth, i personally am against homosexuality. but again, i'm tolerant of people who are not. no one is infallible.

The question here is; does the british government necessarily have to harp on about homosexuality to teach these kids tolerance?

COuldn't they simply teach them to be tolerant of views/people that are different from them as they go through their lives.

Afterall, homosexuality is certainly not the only thing that is discriminated against in today's world. As many people have mentioned, there are other 'bahaviours' whose practisioners can claim to be equally worth protecting - and they will quote all manner of theories to back themselves up. What happens then?

this is a needless slippery slope. I would fight the move if i lived in the UK.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by ezeagu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2009
shesi:

i am a staunch advocate of  tolerance and the whole "live-and-let-live" mantra.

I am also decisively against the idea that Homosexuality has a genetic basis. None of the literature i have read on the subject has been able to convince me. And for what it's worth, i personally am against homosexuality. but again, i'm tolerant of people who are not. no one is infallible.

The question here is; does the british government necessarily have to harp on about homosexuality to teach these kids tolerance?

COuldn't they simply teach them to be tolerant of views/people that are different from them as they go through their lives.

Afterall, homosexuality is certainly not the only thing that is discriminated against in today's world. As many people have mentioned, there are other 'bahaviours' whose practisioners can claim to be equally worth protecting - and they will quote all manner of theories to back themselves up. What happens then?

this is a needless slippery slope. I would fight the move if i lived in the UK.

What if a man has a womb, are you against him having a husband? What if a woman has testicles, should she be allowed to marry a woman?  grin                        shocked
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
i am a staunch advocate of  tolerance and the whole "live-and-let-live" mantra.

this is a needless slippery slope. I would fight the move if i lived in the UK

@shesi

You still don't get it.This isn't about "civilization" and all that.It's about the end of days.If you're christian, you need to read some christian books about SATANISM.[/b]When you read those, you will have a clearer picture of what's going on around you and not all that crappy stuff been feed to the world through the media all in the name of civilization.There are some by a lady named [b]Rebecca Brown MD
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by ezeagu(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
mccloud224:

@shesi

You still don't get it.This isn't about "civilization" and all that.It's about the end of days.If you're christian, you need to read some christian books about SATANISM.[/b]When you read those, you will have a clearer picture of what's going on around you and not all that crappy stuff been feed to the world through the media all in the name of civilization.There are some by a lady named [b]Rebecca Brown MD

What if you think Christianity is a bunch of rubbish fairy tales, what if your Muslim? Where in the bible those it talk about hermaphrodites? Why doesn't the bible mention Africa?  grin
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2009
ezeagu:

What if you think Christianity is a bunch of rubbish fairy tales, what if your Muslim? Where in the bible those it talk about hermaphrodites? Why doesn't the bible mention Africagrin

Your own bible doesnt mention Africa?

eyah.

No wonder you dont connect with it (the bible).

ezeagu:

What if a man has a womb, are you against him having a husband? What if a woman has testicles, should she be allowed to marry a woman? grin shocked

In your second example, the woman has a vagina - how much more feminine do you want her to get. Before the advent of technology, do you know how many women would be in her position but without this kind of ambiguity? Without a microscope or knowledge of chromosomes, how would you tell she's not her gender?
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by ezeagu(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2009
tpia.:

Your own bible doesnt mention Africa?

eyah.

No wonder you dont connect with it.

Show me where the bible mentions the people of west Africa, the America's and Australasia and the far east, even Indian's. grin
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
What if a man has a womb, are you against him having a husband? What if a woman has testicles, should she be allowed to marry a woman?    

What if you think Christianity is a bunch of rubbish fairy tales, what if your Muslim? Where in the bible those it talk about hermaphrodites? Why doesn't the bible mention Africa?  

@ezeagu

Have you noticed something?Most of the places where these "anomalies" are common are usually in nations where there is a high rate of wickedness,injustice,immoral practices,imaginable occults.Take the western world for instance.The kind of "latest" diseases and disorders they have are unheard of in this part of the world.In spite of all their technological advancement, they are still ravaged by mind boggling disasters.How many hurricanes have hit the US in the last 10 years?One just recently hit.A category 4 or 5 hurricane.Wetin?Na only them?Think about it for a minute.

Asia nko?Their own idol worship is out of this world.That's why they are always having constant volcanic eruptions,earth quakes and land tremors.Still dem refuse to admit say God dey.Na frog and monkey dem prefer to worship.

Referring to the bible, it is stated :

"In the last days, women shall give birth to MONSTERS"

I presume that back in the day, there was nothing like Siamese twins,hemaphrodites and so on.Look into it.The most immoral countries are the worst hit by disease and natural disasters.At least in 9ja, we know say na corruption be the main problem.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2009
ezeagu:

Show me where the bible mentions the people of west Africa, the America's and Australasia and the far east, even Indian's. grin

why not do some research and find out what these places were called all those thousands of years ago?

So you dont know Ethiopia in ancient times meant Africa and black Africans? Even on relatively recent 500 year old maps?

West Africa is a modern term.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by shesi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
@mccloud, maybe you didn't understand my post. what part of it don't you agree with? my support for tolerance or my being against homosexuality? i can't tell from your response.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by ezeagu(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2009
tpia.:

In your second example, the woman has a vagina - how much more feminine do you want her to get. Before the advent of technology, do you know how many women would be in her position but without this kind of ambiguity? Without a microscope or knowledge of chromosomes, how would you tell she's not her gender?

Um, if a woman has testicles that can produce sperm that can impregnate someone, and at the same time she can't bear children, then by the people's "gay's-aren't-natural-because-there's-no-genetic-basis-for-it" standard's she should be alright to marry a woman, but wait, she's got tit's and a feminine skeleton.   What Would JD do?  undecided

mccloud224:

What if you think Christianity is a bunch of rubbish fairy tales, what if your Muslim? Where in the bible those it talk about hermaphrodites? Why doesn't the bible mention Africa?  

@ezeagu

Have you noticed something?Most of the places where these "anomalies" are common are usually in nations where there is a high rate of wickedness,injustice,immoral practices,imaginable occults.Take the western world for instance.The kind of "latest" diseases and disorders they have are unheard of in this part of the world.In spite of all their technological advancement, they are still ravaged by mind boggling disasters.How many hurricanes have hit the US in the last 10 years?One just recently hit.A category 4 or 5 hurricane.Wetin?Na only them?Think about it for a minute.

So Nigeria hasn't got any wickedness,  grin. I think this would be about the only time the emoticon actually captured my facial expression.

How many human sacrifices have our ancestors made? How many people have our ancestors sold? Don't tell me that rubbish. Okay the diseases is due to the fact that Europe is know as being the continent with the dirtiest people, they've been running this world record thousands of year's before the black plague, a people who eat cooked blood are not going to be too healthy.

Hurricane, so what about Japan? Or Jamaica, or the pacifica Island's or any other place hurricanes hit that doesn't have much of a western lifestyle. Unless these places have "high rate of wickedness,injustice,immoral practices,imaginable occults"

Please, for a minute I thought you were actually talking about Nigeria, where somebody will use another person's head for money.

mccloud224:

Asia nko?Their own idol worship is out of this world.That's why they are always having constant volcanic eruptions,earth quakes and land tremors.Still dem refuse to admit say God dey.Na frog and monkey dem prefer to worship.

You do know the empire that pushed Chritianity even throughout Europe, who eventually came and brainwashed our ancestor's?

R O M E, where certain caesar's were known as husband's of all women, and wife's of all men.  grin

mccloud224:

Referring to the bible, it is stated :

"In the last days, women shall give birth to MONSTERS"

I presume that back in the day, there was nothing like Siamese twins,hemaphrodites and so on.Look into it.The most immoral countries are the worst hit by disease and natural disasters.At least in 9ja, we know say na corruption be the main problem.

Presume again, or are you saying deformity started now?  undecided
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by ezeagu(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
tpia.:

why not do some research and find out what these places were called all those thousands of years ago?

So you dont know Ethiopia in ancient times meant Africa and black Africans? Even on relatively recent 500 year old maps?

West Africa is a modern term.

tpia, I know it's your religion, but please don't tell me indirectly Jesus preached to the Incas.  grin, Why did the Middle Easterner's have to have all the blessing's and the 'saving's from hell'?  grin Will you back that the bible stories cover West Africa and the atlantic ocean and beyond?
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
ezeagu:

tpia, I know it's your religion, but please don't tell me indirectly Jesus preached to the Incas.  grin, Why did the Middle Easterner's have to have all the blessing's and the 'saving's from hell'?  grin Will you back that the bible stories cover West Africa and the atlantic ocean and beyond?

ezeagu sweetie, back then there were no Incas.

The Inca civilization began as a tribe in the Cuzco area, where the legendary first Sapa Inca, Manco Capac founded the Kingdom of Cuzco around 1200. Under the leadership of the descendants of Manco Capac, the Inca state grew to absorb other Andean communities. In 1442, the Incas began a far-reaching expansion under the command of Patchacuti. He founded the Inca Empire (Tawantinsuyu), which became the largest empire in pre-Columbian America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_civilization

and as for preaching to the people who inhabited that region, remember Jesus sent his followers to spread the gospel all over the world.

And before you rush in with sneers and rebuttals, other religions do and have done the same.

Why did the Middle Easterner's have to have all the blessing's and the 'saving's from hell'

well, because the major world religions originate from the Middle east maybe? Ask Muslims the same question or why is Mecca in Saudi Arabia a mandatory tourist destination for all Muslims regardless of location?

Will you back that the bible stories cover West Africa and the atlantic ocean and beyond?

there was no west Africa back then.

And in any case, Africa's general reputation as a dark and inpenetrable continent started with this modern age. The Arabs/middle easterners have always had access to Africa through one way or another.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2009
btw the way when I call someone sweetie it doesnt mean a thing oh.

I know so many NLers have emotional hangups issues and go haywire whenever they think affection is being shown. Y'all must be sniffing this thread already.

sweetie could be good or bad depending on the context. Doesnt mean the person being called such is actually one.

Figure of speech, so to speak.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by ezeagu(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2009
tpia.:

ezeagu sweetie, back then there were no Incas.

You know what I mean, I was being sarcastic.

tpia.:

and as for preaching to the people who inhabited that region, remember Jesus sent his followers to spread the gospel all over the world.

And before you rush in with sneers and rebuttals, other religions do and have done the same.

Wait a minute, are you implying the Spanish invader's where Jesus's follower's?

tpia.:

well, because the major world religions originate from the Middle east maybe? Ask Muslims the same question or why is Mecca in Saudi Arabia a mandatory tourist destination for all Muslims regardless of location?

Because Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all the same thing.

tpia.:

there was no west Africa back then.

There was no 'West Africa', but there was a West Africa, and the bible does not mention anything from here, but only mentions the places the writers were familiar with.

tpia.:

btw the way when I call someone sweetie it doesnt mean a thing oh.

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 1:25am On Sep 10, 2009
@tpia

Thank you jare.He needs to read a lil more but i can understand he's asking questions for the fun of it so it's welcome.

@Shesi

I wasn't tackling your comment.I was just trying to give you some pointers to you have a clearer picture of what's REALLY going on.There's more to it than the eye can see.Even logically, would you want your kid to think that being gay is normal?Soon, they'll be teaching them that INCEST is normal.End of days brother.End of days!

@Ezeagu

What if you think Christianity is a bunch of rubbish fairy tales, what if your Muslim? Where in the bible those it talk about hermaphrodites? Why doesn't the bible mention Africa

What if i'm moslem? Go to islamic websites and watch live videos of gay people being executed and you'll know if it's welcome or not in their religion.Some months back, some gay people inthe middle east felt they were free to expose their "sexual preference".Well, as soon as the US troops started withdrawing, their "brothers in islam" announced that they should all come out and denounce or else! Some of them were hunted down and had super glue stuffed in their asses (google this for more sources).Some were killed.Islam says NO to homosexuality.Christians say NO to homosexuality.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 1:32am On Sep 10, 2009
@Tpia

Like i said earlier, he needs to read more.

@ezeagu

Let me explain further on who the ethopians were.I can help you out by urging you to read on who the Kushites were.Kushites are what africans were referred to in the bible.Also, the armenians,babylonians,macedonians,philipines,amorites,samarians and so on that you read in the bible are all the same people you see today around you (Blacks,Asians,Americans,Bristish).

Guy, abeg read more.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2009
So Nigeria hasn't got any wickedness, . I think this would be about the only time the emoticon actually captured my facial expression.

How many human sacrifices have our ancestors made? How many people have our ancestors sold? Don't tell me that rubbish. Okay the diseases is due to the fact that Europe is know as being the continent with the dirtiest people, they've been running this world record thousands of year's before the black plague, a people who eat cooked blood are not going to be too healthy.

Hurricane, so what about Japan? Or Jamaica, or the pacifica Island's or any other place hurricanes hit that doesn't have much of a western lifestyle. Unless these places have "high rate of wickedness,injustice,immoral practices,imaginable occults"

Please, for a minute I thought you were actually talking about Nigeria, where somebody will use another person's head for money.

@ezeagu

You are still niave.You think the money rituals,slave trade and all that african stuff compares with what these people have done or what they are still doing?Hmmm.Guy, you need to open your eyes more.If you think using human is such a big deal, you'll be surprised to know how common place it is overseas.The difference between them and us Africans is that they know how to cover their tracks in anything they go (both good and bad, the bad especially though).We know how to SHIT in public but we expose it to the world.They cover theirs with a golden pot and sprinkle the SHIT with perfume.That's what makes them seem "better".Human sacrifices go on there in the western world my friend.Put your eyes down and see beyond your nose.A word is enough for the wise.

Nuff said.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by ezeagu(m): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2009
mccloud224:

@ezeagu

You are still niave.You think the money rituals,slave trade and all that african stuff compares with what these people have done or what they are still doing?Hmmm.Guy, you need to open your eyes more.If you think using human is such a big deal, you'll be surprised to know how common place it is overseas.The difference between them and us Africans is that they know how to cover their tracks in anything they go (both good and bad, the bad especially though).We know how to SHIT in public but we expose it to the world.They cover theirs with a golden pot and sprinkle the SHIT with perfume.That's what makes them seem "better".Human sacrifices go on there in the western world my friend.Put your eyes down and see beyond your nose.A word is enough for the wise.

Nuff said.

What are you on about? I'm naive? When was the last time you heard of a human sacrifice by ordinary citizen's on the news in "the west". That being said, why don't we get hurricanes as well in Nigeria because of these evils, or is it because we air our evils out? I don't get you?

mccloud224:

@Tpia

Like i said earlier, he needs to read more.

@ezeagu

Let me explain further on who the ethopians were.I can help you out by urging you to read on who the Kushites were.Kushites are what africans were referred to in the bible.Also, the armenians,babylonians,macedonians,philipines,amorites,samarians and so on that you read in the bible are all the same people you see today around you (Blacks,Asians,Americans,Bristish).

Guy, abeg read more.

West African's aren't no Kushites! My point is that if the bible was inspired by God then it would mention everywhere, but it doesn't, it just mentions obvious places from the world of the people who wrote the bible and where they were familiar with, they didn't even know West Africa existed, otherwise just like they have Greece, Caanan, Egypt, etc. they'd have Nok, Yoruba, Zimbabwe, etc.

BTW This religion has backed many 'crusades' and other murder's including witch burnings in Europe. If God punishes immoral nations, why is Africa at the bottom of the totem?

mccloud224:

What if i'm moslem? Go to islamic websites and watch live videos of gay people being executed and you'll know if it's welcome or not in their religion.Some months back, some gay people inthe middle east felt they were free to expose their "sexual preference".Well, as soon as the US troops started withdrawing, their "brothers in islam" announced that they should all come out and denounce or else! Some of them were hunted down and had super glue stuffed in their asses (google this for more sources).Some were killed.Islam says NO to homosexuality.Christians say NO to homosexuality.

Umm, its a well known fact that there are male prostitutes in Iran and other "Islamic" nation's, a lot of their top leader's use their service's. grin BTW I wasn't even replying on the topic with my reply to you, go and read again.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by mccloud224(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2009
@Ezeagu

Like i said earlier,a word is enough for the wise.I have dropped quite a few pointers (and some great minds can relate to that without even replying).Seems i have to keep repeating myself so i'll unwillingfully do it one more time.

What are you on about? I'm naive? When was the last time you heard of a human sacrifice by ordinary citizen's on the news in "the west". That being said, why don't we get hurricanes as well in Nigeria because of these evils, or is it because we air our evils out? I don't get you?

You answered your question yourself.Successful human sacrifices aren't carried out by "ordinary citizens".It's by the ELITE.The ordinary citizens usually get caught EVEN HERE IN 9JA.So you answered that for yourself.

West African's aren't no Kushites! My point is that if the bible was inspired by God then it would mention everywhere, but it doesn't, it just mentions obvious places from the world of the people who wrote the bible and where they were familiar with, they didn't even know West Africa existed, otherwise just like they have Greece, Caanan, Egypt, etc. they'd have Nok, Yoruba, Zimbabwe, etc.

BTW This religion has backed many 'crusades' and other murder's including witch burnings in Europe. If God punishes immoral nations, why is Africa at the bottom of the totem?

Really?Read your bible again or ask your pastor is there is anything like Kushites in the bible or rather, references to the land of Kush.Need a clue?Read your old testament. You're talking about West Africa not being in the bible hmmm?I'll answer you with your own coin.Is America,Scotland,Ireland,England,Canada or Japan mentioned in the bible?Sweet Jesus man! I can't believe you're making me repeat myself.What you will see in the bible are Armenians,Babylonians,Kushites,Amorites,Canaanites,Philistines and so on.Do you research and find out who those people are today.GOOD GOD!
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by ezeagu(m): 4:29am On Sep 10, 2009
mccloud224:

@Ezeagu

Like i said earlier,a word is enough for the wise.I have dropped quite a few pointers (and some great minds can relate to that without even replying).Seems i have to keep repeating myself so i'll unwillingfully do it one more time.

What great minds? What few pointers? "a word is enough for the wise", what does that mean? (BTW I know what that mean's so you don't have to explain  undecided) I have posted several question's and situation's in this thread and none of them have been answered or solved.

mccloud224:

You answered your question yourself.Successful human sacrifices aren't carried out by "ordinary citizens".It's by the ELITE.The ordinary citizens usually get caught EVEN HERE IN 9JA.So you answered that for yourself.

It seems like you brush straight past the point's in my post to get to your's, which is why you've contradicted yourself a bit when bearing in mind the following point: You don't hear at all in the west that ordinary citizens woke up one day kidnapped somebody and used them for human sacrifice, but you hear about this in Nigeria, although you say just like in Nigeria the elite in the west also practice human sacrifice. Then what is the difference between the west and Nigeria, considering that both their elite's, according to you, sacrifice human's, but it's only in Nigeria or Africa that you would hear about ordinary citizens doing it. According to your reasoning Nigeria should have the worst natural disasters on earth, along with Britain and North America, which they don't (note that it was poor black people that suffered during hurricane Katrina in America).

This whole reasoning has no basis to it and is just part of the fear mongering many member's of certain religions have used to recruit member's.

mccloud224:

[s]Really?Read your bible again or ask your pastor is there is anything like Kushites in the bible or rather, references to the land of Kush.Need a clue?Read your old testament. [/s]You're talking about West Africa not being in the bible hmmm?I'll answer you with your own coin.Is America,Scotland,Ireland,England,Canada or Japan mentioned in the bible?Sweet Jesus man! I can't believe you're making me repeat myself.What you will see in the bible are Armenians,Babylonians,Kushites,Amorites,Canaanites,Philistines and so on.Do you research and find out who those people are today.GOOD GOD!

Your doing the whole brushing past my point to make your own point thing again, you just threw my question back at me indirectly. Look, west Africa, no not the word 'West Africa' but a reference to anywhere in west Africa, America, Australasia, etc. is not mentioned in the bible, full stop. You can argue all day (or night) that there's some general word (that would probably be so broad and probably be so awkward in it's placement) that would describe these places. I have even given examples of what these places might have been named, e.g Yoruba, Nok, there is evidence of these civilization's existing during biblical times, why are they not mentioned in the bible when it talks about civilization's? but enough with question's. You talked about the British Isles, but that would of course come under the Roman Empire. The fact is the bible was written by people who only had knowledge about the world they inhabited, a limited world as opposed to now, there is nothing out of the bible that show's otherwise, that there was a God involved with it, otherwise Revelation's would talk about plane's, tanks and Nuclear bomb's (please don't reply with a verse that's proably twisted so far out of it's original context and tell me that it mention's these thing's).

In summary, let's agree to disagree, even though that phrase might be overused. Just remember that if it was the Chinese that colonised us we would be praising Buddha, Thanks.  smiley Everyone should honour God the best way everyone can, using a book to bully people is not acceptable, leave it at that.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
Ezeagu

the west Africa you know today, wasnt populated by the same people during the times you're referring to.

Most, or everybody, migrated from somewhere else, as you well know. If you believe migration occurred from the middle east, Sudan or Ethiopia, then dont you think the people may have had prior contacts with the inhabitants of the regions they went to in Africa, or you feel they were just wandering around aimlessly before deciding to settle?

ezeagu:

In summary, let's agree to disagree, even though that phrase might be overused. Just remember that if it was the Chinese that colonised us we would be praising Buddha, Thanks. smiley Everyone should honour God the best way everyone can, using a book to bully people is not acceptable, leave it at that.

if you're a Buddhist, just say so.

and name one religion without a book or central code.

The Chinese colonized the people around them. They attempted to establish contact with Africa but werent as successful as the Arabs and Europeans in colonizing Africans.

End of story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The End Of Christian America / BREAKING: London Terror Attacker Is Yoruba - New York Times / Look At What Russian Army Did To Maripol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.