Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,892 members, 7,906,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone (3964 Views)

How To Flash Your Symbian S60 Phone Yourself Without Pc Works On All / Download Latest HD & 3D Games For Your Symbian Phone / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by tosinisrael5678(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
As we all knw itz very painful when your memory card gets corrupted and you lose your valuable files esp appz n gamez jst like dat.here iz gud news;you can nw recover your lost file(have only tried 4 appz and gamez).
Here are the requirementz:
make sure you have mobile guard on your phone.
The memory card that was corupted(which u must have formated).
Procedurez
open your mobile guard
locate file manager in ur mobile guard
click on phone memory then you click on a folder called 'data' there u wil see all ur lost files apearing in .jad form
click option>operation>open.
Then ur fone wil ask u if u wana instal d file.
U wil den folow the rest step...
Comments and complains needed
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nice post. I will give it a try on my nokia phone. Have had series of corrupt memories in the past.
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by ciphoenix: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
The topic is misleading. You should have specified apps not just files. Anyway the jad files are just download links for the lost apps I presume
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by tosinisrael5678(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2013
ciphoenix: The topic is misleading. You should have specified apps not just files. Anyway the jad files are just download links for the lost apps I presume
well,i think you did nt read closly.read again and remember 'presumption is the least form of knwledge' so be certain.
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by ciphoenix: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2013
please enlighten me. tell me how apps that occupied 9GB in my memory card before formatting are shrunk into ".jad" files that can fit comfortably into the phone memory which is probably less in size smiley
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by tosinisrael5678(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
ciphoenix: please enlighten me. tell me how apps that occupied 9GB in my memory card before formatting are shrunk into ".jad" files that can fit comfortably into the phone memory which is probably less in size smiley
well,i dnt think dat's a gud questn cos datz hw d fone was programed and only d manufacturer knws d mechanism behind this. As for nw i would take it as a phenomenon.
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by ciphoenix: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
.jad files only contain direct links to the .jar file you seek. it's not used to fetch lost files.

i'll love to see someone affirm this your claim
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by tosinisrael5678(m): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
ciphoenix: .jad files only contain direct links to the .jar file you seek. it's not used to fetch lost files.

you may be correct,i created this nt for argument.i'm nt perfect.i posted what i knw and what is useful;you may enlighten me(us) i wil be gr8ful..chao
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by tosinisrael5678(m): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
ciphoenix: .jad files only contain direct links to the .jar file you seek. it's not used to fetch lost files.

you may be correct and i think we're saying same tin here,i created this nt for argument.i'm nt perfect.i posted what i knw and what is useful;you may enlighten me(us) i wil be gr8ful..chao
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by ciphoenix: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
if it worked for you, i'l love to know. do you install apps from nokia store?
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by tosinisrael5678(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2013
ciphoenix: if it worked for you, i'l love to know. do you install apps from nokia store?
i think so.the phone wil ask you "do you want to dload and instal this file" so it is likd a retrieval
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by ciphoenix: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
tosinisrael5678: i think so.the phone wil ask you "do you want to dload and instal this file" so it is likd a retrieval
this is exactly what I implied when I said they're links to the main file
Re: How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone by tosinisrael5678(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
ciphoenix: this is exactly what I implied when I said they're links to the main file
ok

(1) (Reply)

/ LIVE Review Of Itel S15 Pro / What's With V-mobile GPRS, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.