Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,956 members, 7,927,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Everyone, Has The Desire To Kill - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everyone, Has The Desire To Kill (700 Views)

How To Kill Your Mother In Law(a Must Read) / Are You An Undergradute And Desire To Become An Entreprenuer At No Cost? / How Can One Process One's Desire To Study In The UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone, Has The Desire To Kill by idhigbe(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2008
Every adult have at least once in their lives nursed the desire to kill another. Given the right to, every human being will gladly take life without fear or remorse. Read full article and post comments here: http://exood.com/talk/modules/article/
Re: Everyone, Has The Desire To Kill by whiteroses(f): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2008
ase
Re: Everyone, Has The Desire To Kill by topkin(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
"You be killer? Them dey collect award for killing?"

I beg i no get the tendency. I fit kill rat and cockroach sha o! grin
Re: Everyone, Has The Desire To Kill by sugarhill: 1:33am On Mar 22, 2008
no food after 10pm, 30naira a spoon of rice, no females in male halls n vice versa, resurfacing of cult gangs, no SUG, accomodation for the rich only,, and now SHOOTINGS THAT HAVE KILLED AT LEAST 3 STUDENTS INCLUDING A GIRL BEHIND FACULTY OF ARTS BLOCK !!!!! i wonder what next they have in stall.!!!
Re: Everyone, Has The Desire To Kill by sugarhill: 1:45am On Mar 22, 2008
sugarhill:

no food after 10pm, 30naira a spoon of rice, no females in male halls n vice versa, resurfacing of cult gangs, no SUG, accomodation for the rich only,, and now SHOOTINGS THAT HAVE KILLED AT LEAST 3 STUDENTS INCLUDING A GIRL BEHIND FACULTY OF ARTS BLOCK !!!!! i wonder what next they have in stall.!!!

(1) (Reply)

Heeelllp! How Do I Work My Posting To Lagos? / Lasu's Mode Of Conducting Post Ume / What Subjects Do Secondary School Students Often Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.