Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

If You Do Follow Your Bliss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Do Follow Your Bliss (1279 Views)

Follow Your Bliss / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / What Is Do-follow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do Follow Your Bliss by Phinie(f): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track
that has been there all the while waiting for you,
and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living.
When you can see that, you begin to
meet people who are in the field of your bliss,
and they open the doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and
dont be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.
If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened for anyone else.
Re: If You Do Follow Your Bliss by Teejay07(m): 1:59am On Mar 28, 2008
@poster,

please are u a poet or lyricist? U have a nice write-up here though. Read the other one on flying, not bad. Keep it up.
Re: If You Do Follow Your Bliss by Phinie(f): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2008
Hello Tee thanks for the comment, well I'll say its all in the mind, I write as the mood inspires me and all d best 2U.
Re: If You Do Follow Your Bliss by Teejay07(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2008
Phinie,

thanks and keep the flag flying.
Re: If You Do Follow Your Bliss by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2008
Phinie, I must say, that's a nice piece you wrote there!

Welcom aboard! smiley
Re: If You Do Follow Your Bliss by Phinie(f): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2008
Hi Siena tanks 4d compliments wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Football Commentary! A Disgrace. / Mz Darkskin Stalk Me Here Instead Of All Over The Forum / Nigerian Truck Loaded With 65 Pulp Action Guns Intercepted At Aflao, Ghana!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.