Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,504 members, 7,968,369 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video (14710 Views)

Download Chris Brown-home / Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 25, 2013
this too

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2013
executivejet got free advertising,mopols got represented,keke napeps got represented...so what is d beefing about,id it that chris brown hasnt seen skycrapers before that he would paste those in his vids,mind u Dubai was shown and its buildings were not in the video n everyone knows dubai's buildings are one of the world's architectural wonders...
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by DanIlon(m): 6:32am On Feb 25, 2013
Rihanna id a hoe? By frank ocean.
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by kuluTemper: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2013
You missed this clip. I guess ti must be at the airport. But clips of Naija short sha.

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Nautillus(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Well...i think its a GOOD thing...

the song is called HOME...from the naija clips....he has added naija to his "home"link...

is that so bad??
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by elbinmanny(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2013
hawtpeck: i am chris gal hear in niger we had a nice time wen he came so i will be wit his baby
How much u dey collect for short time??
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by prettyboi1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
ehie: executivejet got free advertising,mopols got represented,keke napeps got represented...so what is d beefing about,id it that chris brown hasnt seen skycrapers before that he would paste those in his vids,mind u Dubai was shown and its buildings were not in the video n everyone knows dubai's buildings are one of the world's architectural wonders...
Once again,you my nairaland sweetheart hit the nail on the head. I just love how you think aswear.
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
pretty_boi:
Once again,you my nairaland sweetheart hit the nail on the head. I just love how you think aswear.
Thank you sweetheart..
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by olagoldwuraola: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2013
ighoosagie: No b only keke nape ,why him no show wen him dey chop amala and ewedu.
. BORING!!!! tongue
ighoosagie: No b only keke nape ,why him no show wen him dey chop amala and ewedu.
. BORING!!!!
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Harjibode1: 1:05am On Feb 26, 2013
sweet-tease:
Of all the things wey dey Lagos na keke dem decide to show.....its alright!
shey u go talk say u no see 3rdMainland Bridge....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audio: Davido - Gobe [Download] / D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video / Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.