Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,036 members, 7,970,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:16 PM

Is Anything Wrong If You Dot`t Tell Your Girlfriend I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong If You Dot`t Tell Your Girlfriend I Love You (764 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong If You Dot`t Tell Your Girlfriend I Love You by 2rutalk(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
why I ask is b/cos Is only my g/f that normally tells me I love you,and she will be forcing me to say so.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong If You Dot`t Tell Your Girlfriend I Love You by OreMeta: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
In all the relationships you have (be it with your mother, father, sister, brother, b/f or g/f) you need to let them know you Love and Treasure them........ Before its too late.
Re: Is Anything Wrong If You Dot`t Tell Your Girlfriend I Love You by mideeniafe(f): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Well....I'd rather not say it at all than say it and not mean it. Those three words carry a lot of weight you know and mean a lot too. That's how I see it though....

But if you love her, you better let her know by showing it and saying it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong If You Dot`t Tell Your Girlfriend I Love You by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Well....I'd rather not say it at all than say it and not mean it. Those three words carry a lot of weight you know and mean a lot too. That's how I see it though....

But if you love her, you better let her know by showing it and saying it.

This.. Only say it if you mean it..

But its very possible to love somebody without being "in love" with me.. like the relationship with your family, friends, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Am Lost Here!!! / Group Predicts Husband Scarcity By 2023 / Ushers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.