Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term (1011 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / I Am Still A Member Of PDP But Aregbesola Will Win Osun Election—-obasanjo / Aregbesola Will Win August 9th Gubernatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by Olagbenga95(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
your views
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by Temitaryor(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Olagbenga95: your views
whre do u live in osun?
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by Olagbenga95(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
Temitaryor: whre do u live in osun?

Ilesa
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by Temitaryor(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
can u give me ur facebook id? I ve some tins to ask u?
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by Olagbenga95(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
meet me on 2go Olagbenga95
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by peckhamboi: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
He will definitely go for second term and he will win by a landslide.

Orunmila is arguably the best governor Osun has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by Olagbenga95(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
peckhamboi: He will definitely go for second term and he will win by a landslide.

Osun o ni baje oh
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by GARRIx7(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Yes he should...

Nt frm Osun though...
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
peckhamboi: He will definitely go for second term and he will win by a landslide.

I support this

He is one of the best if not the best.

Osun people still remember fondly the regime of Leo Segun Ajiborisha
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by kingingkinging: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
I can see he is a good gov with unique concepts. He does not follow the multitude.
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by PaulJohn1: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
I think he will.

I'll like him to complete his good work in the state. Was in Oshogbo last week, mehn the construction and renovation going on is impressive. Seeing the governor's impact in construction of schools, roads, bridges, stadium, first flyover in the state(saw the model), modern market(Ayegbaju, Aje and trade fair) with the beautification of osho center(I.e. Oke-fia, Alekuwodo, Estate, ring road) made me think Osun has never had any governor in the past

Wish him best of Luck in 2014
But I'm curious who'll be PDP's flag bearer with good integrity and excellent record to challenge Aregbe in 2014, could it be Omishore or Oyinlola Still can't see any matchable candidate

Ipinle Omoluabi A Dara!
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by Olagbenga95(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=Paul John]I think he will.

I'll like him to complete his good work in the state. Was in Oshogbo last week, mehn the construction and renovation going on is impressive. Seeing the governor's impact in construction of schools, roads, bridges, stadium, first flyover in the state(saw the model), modern market(Ayegbaju, Aje and trade fair) with the beautification of osho center(I.e. Oke-fia, Alekuwodo, Estate, ring road) made me think Osun has never had any governor in the past

Wish him

Sure jare my Guy....come Ilesa and come and see work I love the Guy oooh
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by Tadeus(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
He will definitely go for second term and he will win by a landslide.

Orunmila is arguably the best governor Osun has ever had

I totally disagree with you sir. Fmr Gov Bisi Akande is still the best govnor in Osun State for Now.
Re: Osun People:do You Think Engr. Rauf Aregbesola Will Go For 2nd Term by talkmarkay(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Gov. Aregbesola is God's choice. I cant see any strong opposition against him.

PDP used many tricks to discredit him. I just hope PDP learn from Ogbeni Aregbe

(1) (Reply)

Biafra....connecting The Dots! / President Jonathan Might Give Boko Haram Amnesty / Kehinde Bamigbetan( Ejigbo LCDA Chairman) Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.