Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,661 members, 7,945,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Samsung Videocamera&canon Pro Cam4sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Videocamera&canon Pro Cam4sale (484 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Videocamera&canon Pro Cam4sale by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hi Everyone,

This nairaland have been a great help to us that want to sell or buy without the involvement of middle man making the price very cheap.

I am selling a very nice and little use Samsung video camera and Canon Professional Camera..Read the features of both of them

Samsung Video camera is a digital camera with digital image stabilizer, R dual layer LCD ehancer. The videokamera comes with extra battery,3 empty mini CD recorder, The AV cable for video and audio connected to computer and also bag for carriage. The product is german use and I am selling it 25,000naira

Canon Professional Camera. The cam is very nice and better looking camera with every features E0S 500. The camera use film. The cam is German use also and I will sell it for 20,000naira also

If u requires more pix about the cam and video kamera let me

The meeting place for sell is KFC at Ikeja underbridge near Cash a carry

This is my email and phone number

Mbarinze@yahoo.com

Re: Samsung Videocamera&canon Pro Cam4sale by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Own a very good video camera for family use.
Re: Samsung Videocamera&canon Pro Cam4sale by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2013
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Urgent Loan / Brand New Galaxy Note 2 For Sale @ 79k ~neg. (25th June 013) / Very Clean Laptop Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.