Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia (23361 Views)

Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26million Lexus 570 SUV / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / Basketmouth Buys Honda Crosstour For His Wife As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by MackyNene(f): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
mmmtttccchhheeewwww....Him for go buy 404..just passing
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by Soso990240(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Fatdon: My car pass that one na.
ur Opel Omega is no wher close
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by zagazaow: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mind you..this is a luxury performance sedan and its rivals are the likes of the audi s4...and with a price tag of 60,000 aus$,considering baskets mouths own to be custom built,means a higher price tag...this is totally out of the league of the accords and toyotas...may not have second hand value in long run..but please give the comedian some credit
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by rill: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Buh y r human beings like this. If he had chose to buy an expensive bently u guys wud come out critisizing, saying he is spending lavishly and not tinking abt his future. Nw he decides to buy, in my opinion, a lovely lookin nt so expensive car and here u are again, hating. What can one ever do to satisfy this crazy world

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by paris10: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You called a £40 000 car cheap ? Something must be wrong with you sir.

£20,000 not £40K. Infact, you can get a brand new one from Doves Car for £13,500. Evans Halshaw selss for £14, 500. Anold Clark sells for £15, 190. So, there you have it.

Converting this money to Naira is actually a huge amount, so, kudos to Basketmouth.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by dorggito1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
nice car thumbs up basketmouth carry go joor
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by achovirux(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Basketmouth give the poor Garri to eat cos that's d one thing you will be remembered for...LUBISH
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
Guys lets stop making ourselves a laughing stock in International social media. Foreigners view Nairaland as well.
1. The car is a budget car and cheap
2. Arnold Clark sells a fully loaded brand New one for £13,200(plus 20% VAT). That is about N3,300,000.
3. If you export it, you reclaim VAT and the price comes down to N2,640,000
4. Add shipping and clearing and you can purchase the car without middle man(car dealer) fees for less than N4M

Congrats to Basket man though, but lets stop all this embarrassing hype.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by 677ano(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
@OP
Nonsense this car is in the show room

The top of the range Vauxhall insignia 2.8i V6 24v Turbo VXR automatic SuperSport Navigation (known as Buick Regal in the USA) sell for £35,285.00 cash and you drive away from the show room.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by KingPradas(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
These are all lies, the car doesnt cost 40,000 pounds it around 20-30 pounds
http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vehicles/vauxhall-range/cars/insignia-4-door/overview.html
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by ogtavia(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
nwabobo: £42,000, that's about N10.5M. Cheap in my own opinion.
if its cheap..pls give me 1m now..
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by zikclassiq(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

i wonder o! £42k is not $42k o
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by jaijay(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Fatdon: My car pass that one na.
Ooooooooshey! Skool Of Hard Lie Lwkmd
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by jaijay(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
See! weda its a volks wagen beetle but evrytin designed to ur own taste jst hw u want it customize..Dat is pure CLASS and evn beta dan a regular rangesport on the road side.....So my brother Basket mouth u'v indeed showed us class And I give u 100% respect!
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by boyt1: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
so the economic crisis is heating 9ja, so much as to celebrate someone with an opel insignia, while in Germany one can order a MB S320 or E320 benz as a taxi to buy pizza on the next street.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
rill: Buh y r human beings like this. If he had chose to buy an expensive bently u guys wud come out critisizing, saying he is spending lavishly and not tinking abt his future. Nw he decides to buy, in my opinion, a lovely lookin nt so expensive car and here u are again, hating. What can one ever do to satisfy this crazy world
kill urself and they will be hapi! Hahahahaha
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by hitmanogo: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
A 42k car though big money in nigeria, is not expensive by world's standard. If basket mouth wants an expensive car he should get a Ferrari Enzo .costs 600k and you have to be invited to the party. ... or perhaps a bugatti veyron. Costs a million pounds and about 300thousand pounds to maintainper year. ... then can we say you are a big boy. ...
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by MANOSUB(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
I doubt if dat car is custom made. N for dat amount, i think this guy is trying to deceive us. We are fools
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by skales(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
Rubbish car...hisses
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by Chimerase(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
dollypi:

You're very right. Very dry jokes sef.
but na de dry joke fetch am dis massive car..jealousy no go kill una, y nt crack ur own joke
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by sunnshyn(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
skyfall:

You guys are extremely dvmb with your preachings & ITK counsels. Do you know how much is in the guy's account? Do you know how many years he's been working hard? So if he has investments he should go and announce them on the pages of newspapers. You're counseling a successful man, was it your counsel he followed to get to where he is today? And before I forget, you don eat today? SMH

oh keep quiet Mister!...its not about the amount of money he has right now. Besides, It wasnt like i was giving counsels, after all, what does sunnshyn know? However, the likes of Rashidi Yekini(God bless his soul) who was blessed playing football but still died a pauper, Enebeli Elebuwa(God rest his soul)a successful actor who couldn't afford to pay his hospital bills when he fell ill comes to mind. None of these people i mentioned seeked my counsel, maybe if they had read a post like this years ago, perhaps, they'll be here today still successful n alive...dont mind me jor, im just ranting.

To answer your question: No, I never eat today. you don chop?
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by sunnshyn(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
double post...
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
ocman: ls stop misinforming ur readers. this is a very regular car and its even used as taxi in the uk. so you really think he went to their factory and ordered a custom job? pleeeease. No it doesn't cost that much!! At most it will cost around £27k besides its OPEL!!
Call me a car snob but this is not announcement worthy.

Which car have you bought? You probably still live with your parents.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by HARDDON: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

yup very cheap. I ĸпoω som of Ʊ freak out at the sound of pounds ...here let ♏ԑ help Ʊ out ....40,000 pounds = a mere 9,518 ,120.0000.... Folks roll large ....wake me up wen some1 spin 47- 250mills on wheels. Not untill den, go hv a nap.

@ OP, stop misleading dese gullible quorum.

Dere is no way ön earth that car wud roll custom and ß that cheap!

Unless of cos, he downgraded specs to save funds! ....talk about custom made d opposite way . Wudnt be surprised, he is a clown . ℓ☺ℓz
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by lawizle(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
boy t: so the economic crisis is heating 9ja, so much as to celebrate someone with an opel insignia, while in Germany one can order a MB S320 or E320 benz as a taxi to buy pizza on the next street.

Ovcoz but you'll pay t-fare 2ru yur nose
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by crackhouse(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
where is the basket mouth nah, is he inside the car? or you just went to a car park and snap sb's car and come here to tell us that basket mouth bought a car.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by tellwsdom: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Its cheap to people like us man angry angry....E reach 15million naira?? angry
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Nigerians swallowing Panadol on another Man's Headache

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by DaWizard47: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Scarpon: GOD PLEASE THIS YEAR SHALL NOT PASS ME BY IJN

AMEN!!
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by Lakayana: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
The price of the car is not my problem my only problem is that the car is one in town they even said one in the whole of Africa. Hope when the car coughs he will be running back to obodo oyinbo for repairs. For papa Sikiru mechanic workshop will treat belle ache for malaria problems oh. I don talk my own oh hmm.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by Elgaxton(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
For a customized car that price is affordable but not cheap.

Congrats Basketmouth, its not about the price but your taste
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 26, 2013
oluwadare26: Congrats! But the Car is cheap
You just sounded like those Warri Okada men that insults luxury cars as cheap cars meanwhile they are motorcycle rider.I might not be far from the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Blast American Airline Over Delayed Flight [PICS] / Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys" / Iyabo Oko Debunks Death Rumour With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.