Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Financial Freedom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Financial Freedom (449 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At Voice Of Freedom Broadcasting Systems Ltd / Legit/genuine Online Opportunities For Financial Freedom! / Are You A Fresh Graduate Or Even A Corps Member Serving In Lagos? This Is An Opportunity For Your Financial Freedom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom by judokwugmail: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Hello
Information they say is power, the secrete to success and FINANCIAL FREEDOM is information, knowing the secrete behind the success of most successful people and how they have been able to gain financial freedom. I recently discovered one of the secretes and joined a team that will help me attain financial freedom in the shortest possible time, this team is called the POWER TEAM and its been wonderful since i joined. Network marketing seems difficult when you try to do it on your own but with the POWER TEAM you are no longer working alone. To get complete information on how this business works you can attend one of the various seminars holding almost every day in Lagos and various part of the country. The seminar is totally free of charge and well organised, you will have the opportunity to meet with people who have succeeded in gaining financial freedom through this medium. For your reservations and more info on places and time of the seminars do contact me on 08034958849 to book a seat for you. I tell you after the seminar you will develop a sudden urge for financial freedom.

(1) (Reply)

French Translator Available / Did Anybody Get This Same Invitation From H.S.A / Profesional Advertisers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.