Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,196 members, 7,943,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Learn How To Produce Quality Liquid Soap. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Produce Quality Liquid Soap. (504 Views)

Video Of How To Produce Liquid Soap, Bar Soap, Detergent, Pomade, Air Freshener / Questions About Production Of Dettol, Izal, Liquid Soap? / Liquid Soap Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Quality Liquid Soap. by Daniel1991(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hi friends, is now easy to be your own boss, control your time.

If you want one on one trainning on how to make liquid soap, you are free to call me on 08188780150 or 08036906059. The trainning cost #5500, you will also get a free guide book.

NOTE:
YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY THE CHEMICALS BUY SELF, WHEN YOU CALL ME, I WILL SEND YOU THE LIST OF CHEMICAL AND THE MEASUREMENT TO BUY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, JUST CALL ME AND LETS TALK.

BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Learn A New Trending Money Making Skill- Soap Making / Deleted / Contact Us Asap For Your Cement Supply NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.