Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,421 members, 7,950,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Will I Drive Her Away Or What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Drive Her Away Or What (1493 Views)

A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / 9 Sex Positions That'll Drive Her Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Drive Her Away Or What by cyberboy(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2006
I and my girlfriend had little problem, and at that moment she found another man, and later came to beg for 4giveness, and I forgave her. but she wont stop telling me she going to see the other man, what should I do in this case? Is it that she doesn't love me again? And this man is a lecturer in my school.

Abeg make una advce me before i buy wahala for maself oh
Re: Will I Drive Her Away Or What by glodave(f): 4:48pm On May 05, 2006
ask her to make a choice, you or the other man undecided! is a free world smiley so everybody ve a freedom to choose.
Re: Will I Drive Her Away Or What by chinani(f): 8:00pm On May 07, 2006
Hmmm. . .So after you accepted her back she is still seeing the other man or she is threatening to resume contact w/ the other man? Please tell me which it is b/c it can change the situation.

Also what was the natural of the initial problem that lead her to see this other man? Perhaps, she thinks you are seeing someone else.

As of now, listen to glodave. Ask the lady to make her choice. Tell her that you can't have half her attn but all of it. If she leaves, do not accept her back.

All things considered, I think she still loves you.
Re: Will I Drive Her Away Or What by whitelexi(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Will I Drive Her Away Or What by babymine(f): 11:07am On May 08, 2006
Hmm. I smell something fishy.
Re: Will I Drive Her Away Or What by kimba(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2006
@Cyberboy
I and my girlfriend had little problem, and at that moment she found another man, and later came to beg for 4giveness, and I forgave her. but she wont stop telling me she going to see the other man, what should I do in this case? Is it that she doesn't love me again? And this man is a lecturer in my school.

Abeg make una advce me before i buy wahala for maself oh
There is a missing link somewhere in your story.
1) is the problem between you andyour girl over? are you reconciled or playing make-believe?
2)if everything is fine between you, she cant just blurt out "Im going to see the other man", abi
so what happened between #1 and #2
Re: Will I Drive Her Away Or What by glodave(f): 4:17pm On May 11, 2006
kimba:

@CyberboyThere is a missing link somewhere in your story.
1) is the problem between you andyour girl over? are you reconciled or playing make-believe?
2)if everything is fine between you, she can't just blurt out "I'm going to see the other man", abi
so what happened between #1 and #2

@cyberboy xplain/ans please
Re: Will I Drive Her Away Or What by sweetcoint(f): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ cyberboy, if the girl really loves u, she wont go back to that man to the extend of telling you that she is going to see the man that is nonsense arrant-nonsense

abeg Sheff herĀ 
Re: Will I Drive Her Away Or What by MoneyRule(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ Poster
Now, i think there's a misunderstanding somewhere, cos i don't see why she would tell you when she's going to see the guy, normally, she won't tell you when she's going to see the other guy,she'll go see him and you won't know she did! So, i believe there's a motive behind her telling you and that you can only find out by talking to her. I don't THINK offering her a choice without understanding the issue is the right thing to do. So in my opinion, it all boils down to talking to her then after talking with her,you can make a decision.

(1) (Reply)

She Want My Fiance By All Means / Parable Of Love / The Engagement Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.