Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,271 members, 7,920,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k (2434 Views)

2004 Model Honda Accord (eod) Nigeria Used Extra Neat @800k / SOLD!!!!Toyota Camry (big Light) Extremely Neat @ 800k / SOLD!!!Toyota Camry (big Light) Leather And Extremely Neat @ 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Registered Toyota Camry CE (Big/Drop Light), Year of Production - 2001, Fuel - Petrol, Engine - 4 Plugs, Colour - Metallic Silver, Audio - CD/AM/FM, Air Conditioner - Factory (Chilling), Steering - Power, All Air Bags - Intact, Interior - Fabric, Gear Transmission - Automatic, Mirrors - Power Control, Doors - 4 , Power Lock, Windows - Power Control, Rim - Alloy, Inspection is available 24hrs/7days. Call 08176080821, 07067936659 or mail (sammy_young87@yahoo.com) PIN: 222598A4

Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by akajos4real: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
How can you sell a car that is 1Million bought over three years ago and used in Nigeria for 850K?
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
akajos4real: How can you sell a car that is 1Million bought over three years ago and used in Nigeria for 850K?

if u av one that sells for a million, plz call me on 08176080821, i would buy instantly and give u 50k as tip........that is a assignment for u sir!

one last thing sir, u av been searching for a car on NL since Nov 2012......(berra go sit somewhere) grin

Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Tues
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by richbob02: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
the car is clean as far as there are no issue with the engine, i'm interested i will offer 650k cash at hand for this car if its available call my number 08064986537 richard by the way am not sure about a million oh but a friend sold the one they brough for him from usa for 1million 50k
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by uzomachine(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello Sir,

Can this fly for NGN700k?.serious buyer.
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
evening
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
available
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2013
available grin grin grin
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by cupid4ig(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2013
How long has the car being used in nigeria?
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung2(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
saturday
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2013
Last price is 800k
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
evening
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2013
gud morin......its still available
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung2(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by akajos4real: 3:40am On Mar 07, 2013
Thanks for your response.
The reason I have been here for this long and not been able to get anything is because of people like that that want money without giving value.
Work very hard for my money and will only part with it if I get commesurate value and if you check all of the offers made for your car so far, it shows what you are asking for is not commesurate value hence you still have it on Nairaland (when did you post it, if it was that easy, you should be off nairaland and the car sold)
My good friend, I am looking for a car and will not throw my money away because you are desperate to raise money to pay some debt.
I repeat, that camry value (tokunbo) is 1million.
I actually came to lagos to see the xterra - 2006 in Lekki (Chevron Drive) but did not buy it because the car had issues
Will be on Nairaland looking for value for my money and until that happens, u will continue to see me around.
The biggest challenge here is that people post what is not true and there is nobody to moderate and approve before posting, like in your case.

Have a lovely day.
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2013
looking @ ur pocket, am sure you are the kind of pple who fall for scammers, and at the end, tell pple to help u catch a scammer, all u have shldnt be more than 500k and you are looking for a Muscle of 2010 @ that price, anyway, we need pple like you to keep viewing post and keep updating them in our absence.

Av a nice day, My Auto section's No1 fan grin grin grin
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Evening
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by FabulousAutos(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2013
akajos4real: Thanks for your response.
The reason I have been here for this long and not been able to get anything is because of people like that that want money without giving value.
Work very hard for my money and will only part with it if I get commesurate value and if you check all of the offers made for your car so far, it shows what you are asking for is not commesurate value hence you still have it on Nairaland (when did you post it, if it was that easy, you should be off nairaland and the car sold)
My good friend, I am looking for a car and will not throw my money away because you are desperate to raise money to pay some debt.
I repeat, that camry value (tokunbo) is 1million.
I actually came to lagos to see the xterra - 2006 in Lekki (Chevron Drive) but did not buy it because the car had issues
Will be on Nairaland looking for value for my money and until that happens, u will continue to see me around.
The biggest challenge here is that people post what is not true and there is nobody to moderate and approve before posting, like in your case.

Have a lovely day.

My Xterra has an issue ...and yet you were willing to pay 'your hard earned' 1.4m for it?
Oh! You've switched from SUV to sedan, that's quite interesting.
For your information, someone bought that Xterra for 1.670 last year and he has not stopped telling me how he's been enjoying it till date. He's even referring some people for my Murano. A satisfied customer, I must confess.

I'm surprised u still haven't seen what you're looking for since last year. Will advise you to 'work MORE HARDER', save MORE MONEY and buy yourself a 'tear rubber'. That will of course free you from these unending window shopping on NairaLand, cos its obvious u'll likely end up with scammers as the poster rightly said.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung2(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sindau
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
sunday grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD!!!! Toyota Camry (big Light) Registered And Extremely Neat @ 800k by sammyyoung3: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
monday

(1) (Reply)

SOLD*SOLD baby On Board Regs Range Rover Sport 2008 Selling @3.6m / Audi A8 2005 Model For Sale N1.5million / Neat And Clean Mitsubishy Space Wagon*autodrive*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.