Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,814 members, 7,935,499 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy (3963 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Popowaa: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2013
undecided
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by mrofficial2(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2013
De-Hero:

So, in what Season ar u now?

Season 2, my brother.
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

Season 2, my brother.
Nansense
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by DeHero1: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Nansense

But u'r wise b4 o
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Mynd44: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2013
De-Hero:

But u'r wise b4 o
Bite me
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by vokalguy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
acidtalk: If you save the money you are using to buy Condom, Lubricant and Tissue and Channel it into paying for your evening classes in Primary one at the Village community school for adults and moroo*ns alike, I believe you will be a much better person in a year or two.

Ewu!!!

Hahaha daaaamn, you f**ked this guy up!
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by walad4yhu(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
acidtalk: If you save the money you are using to buy Condom, Lubricant and Tissue and Channel it into paying for your evening classes in Primary one at the Village community school for adults and moroo*ns alike, I believe you will be a much better person in a year or two.

Ewu!!!

looolz
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by walad4yhu(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
sojivancy: What happening I don't understand her

Op
iz Dame Patience Jona ur sister?
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by mrofficial2(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Nansense

Why you wey be moderator won derail this thread? Senseless!
Re: My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy by Joel3(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2013
Puceees are very expensive in the martket dis days, and you got it free and complaining.

don't waste pucee my bro. Cos free one are hard to find nowadays

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Men Vs Tall Men: Who Makes The Better Husband? / Should I Have Held My Apology? / An Open Letter To Those Who Kiss Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.