Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria (1237 Views)

3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation / Ritual Killing In Sw Nigeria: 9 Yrs Old Girl Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
34-year old man, Kehinde Paul Layode,
has been arraigned before a family court
in Ikeja for allegedly defiling a three-year
old girl (name withheld).
The incident, which happened at 3/5, John
Crescent, Igando, Lagos,wouthwest
Nigeria, was reported at the Igando Police
Station.
The accused, if found guilty, risks spending
a minimum of five years in jail under the
Criminal Laws of Lagos State.
According to the girl’s mother (name
withheld) who spoke with P.M.NEWS
correspondents, Kehinde was one of her
neighbours and she left her daughter in
his custody to get drugs for the girl when
the man allegedly took advantage of her.
“I was going to make my hair in the salon
when I discovered that my daughter’s
temperature was high and I told
Kehinde’s wife to help me take care of
her. But she asked me to leave her with
her husband since she also wanted to
make her hair and that we should go to
the salon together.”
“It wasn’t up to ten minutes after I went
to get the drugs for her that I returned to
the house and asked Kenny (Kehinde) to
open the door but he didn’t. Instead, he
told me that the girl was sleeping, that I
shouldn’t bother myself about her. Then I
asked him to at least open the door for
me to see my girl and he said that he was
in the bathroom.”
The girl’s mother said she was shocked
when the door was eventually opened
and she discovered that the girl had been
defiled.
“I insisted that he opened the door. At
this point, my daughter was lying down on
the bed but was not sleeping. I asked
him why he told a lie but he did not
respond. I only observed that my girl was
looking rather disturbed.
“When I opened her pant out of suspicion
to check her, I saw sperm in between her
thighs. I got really mad at him and asked
him what happened but he went really
wild and told me that he did not do
anything. ‘How could I have raped her?’
he asked me and when neighbours came
around, they were also as surprised as I
was,” she narrated.
The doctor’s report confirmed that the
girl was defiled following the tests carried
out on her.
It was also alleged that the accused had
pleaded with the family to settle out of
court but the girl’s family insisted that
they wanted justice to prevail.
When the matter was initially taken to
the magistrate’s court, he pleaded not
guilty and was granted bail in the sum of
N250, 000 with a surety and the matter
was adjourned till Friday, 22 February,
However, the matter was tranferred to
the family court. The court did not sit on
22 February and the matter was
adjourned till 8 April, 2013.
—Ayodeji Dedeigbo & Damilare Okunola
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by automaticcars: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Disturbing!
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
This is sad. These stories keep repeating itself, where are the families, the churches and mosques (millions in lagos), the oba, the illajes, the society. As a feminist and as a human I totally condemn this act from this young man, request he faces life in prison and ask our elders and society to stand up against this resident evil.
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Igando again? why is almost all the crimes in Lagos happening at igando?
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
freeglobe a feminist? bwahahahaha! grin
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Don't believe every thing you read to be true. Some parents dey frame people up this days.
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
Again I dare ask. Why is intimate irresponsibility replete in SW part of Nigeria? Answers only.

1 Like

Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
Southwest again!!!...nl should put this up in front page n let people know of this ugly trend.
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Legalize raping and child molestation for YORUBAS
This is getting too much, from Obas to illajes to ordinary Yoruba man is a potential rapist.
Is this a curse or what?

1 Like

Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
Okoro2015: Again I dare ask. Why is intimate irresponsibility replete in SW part of Nigeria? Answers only.
Answers only, no bannings or insults. nd fp please
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by emmatok(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
FreeGlobe: http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/25/man-34-charged-with-raping-3-yr-old/

Check your link again before you start jubilation. BIGOT.
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
Wich kain thing be dis na? angry Dem take small pikin toto swear 4 ds ppl? Y be say na only them dey try chop small pikin kpomo all d time? Immediately i read the topic i knew wia d culprit would come from and lo and behold i was nt dissapointed. Ejoooooo! if this trend continues in the next 5yrs no virgin will be found in Amalaland. Kilode na? O ma se ooooo! This kain thing no gud na, make we try comot monkey hand from soup before it turn to human hand.

1 Like

Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
liberty300: Southwest again!!!...nl should put this up in front page n let people know of this ugly trend.

It can only enter front page, if a drug related news by nna surface, this will enter also to balance it
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=14pt]The traditional ruler of Ogbozalla community of OpI Nsukka, (apparently the most affected community), in Nsukka local council, Igwe Fabian Ogbuabo, while briefing the public hearing, said the continuous molestation of old women in his domain was caused by the women's non-compliance with the payment of N100 security levy.

"The women were told to pay N100 each as security levy to prevent them from being Molested, since they are the targets, but they refused paying and this has made the Neighbourhood Watch to relax in the performance of ensuring the safety of their lives" the Igwe, is one-time Secretary to the Enugu State Government (SSG).[/size]

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208190202.html
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Front page pls
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
Disgusting, irritating old men. No shame what's so ever. Highest number of Bastard children from that region as well

1 Like

Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
But there is nothing sweet inside the toto of a 3 year old na.I should know.I am speaking from experience....

Make una come see bashing on top my head now....
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Ejine(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
kenis: Don't believe every thing you read to be true. Some parents dey frame people up this days.

Not when the radius of the little girl's cooch has quadrupled overnight.
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Ejine(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Kamanda: But there is nothing sweet inside the toto of a 3 year old na.I should know.I am speaking from experience....

Make una come see bashing on top my head now....

Jesus Christ!

I take it... You were once a gateman?
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by greatgod2012(f): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2013
If this news is true, that man deserve to be castrated!
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 5:09am On Feb 26, 2013
i wanna produce a device called r-a-p-e alert to be tied to d abunna of all men from a particular part of nigeria, its job is to alert the police once their abunna starts nodding after seeing a small child, i think this invention will save us some troubles. Before virgin scarcity hits a particular region.
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

Jesus Christ!

I take it... You were once a gateman?

Nothing beats being a 'gateman' You'd be surprised how many 3 year old girls pass thru your gates.
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
But y a 3 yrs old infant? Is he sex starved?

Tufiakwa ndi a!
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
really disgusting!
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
[size=28pt]Dem fit carry am go front page?
I thinkest not [/size]
Re: Again 34year Old 'MAN' Charged With Raping A 3year Old Girl, SW Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2013
The mother and father of the rapist never born pikin.it is the mothers i will be facing,because if mothers lived up to their responsibilities,they will not be bringing up animals for sons,abi dem think say na to only buy buiscuit and sweet for their pikin be training

(1) (Reply)

Airport Police Stop Nigerian With 101 Cocaine Capsules In Body / President Obasanjo's Daughter, Iyabo Anisulowo Kidnapped!!! / Checkout The Bad Condition Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way – Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.