Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,815 members, 7,905,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. (940 Views)

Boko Haram: We'll Not Criticize Buhari If He Fails To Meet The Deadline-PDP / We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by DuduNegro: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2013
KADUNA — Southern Kaduna People’s Union, SOKAPU, yesterday, warned it would no longer restrain youths from the area from reacting if any of its communities was attacked by suspected Fulani herdsmen again.

SOKAPU spoke against the backdrops of last Saturday’s killings of five mourners in Aduwan village, Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State.Among those who were reportedly killed included a five month old baby allegedly shot on the chest and head.

According to the association which is the umbrella organisation of all socio-ethnic groups in Southern Kaduna, no fewer than 100 of its members had been killed in unprovoked attacks since April 2011.Addressing newsmen, the National President of SOKAPU, Dr. Ephraim Goje, also said that the Joint Task Force, JTF, in Southern Kaduna should be disbanded as it had outlived it usefulness.Said Goje:

“Between 9 and 10 am last Saturday, as youths gathered to mourn the demise of an aged community leader in Aduwan, some 10 armed men in military uniform stormed the place and opened fire on these defenceless, unarmed people with no apparent reason. They are said to be Fulani. They killed five people. Six were critically wounded and are now receiving treatment at the Jos Teaching Hospital. Four who were not so hurt  are are St.LouiseHospital, Zonkwa.“A five- month old baby was among the victims. The baby was shot in the head and on the chest. Its mother was also shot death and the lifeless body of the infant dumped on the dead mother.

“This will bring to 25 the number of such inexcusable invasions by the evil people since the April 2011 political violence. From our last count, we have lost well over 120 people in such bizarre manner.“And it is coming after we have made robust progress in bringing back those who left after the April 2011 violence and many are still returning.“I know the kind of intervention we the elders had to put to stop our youth from going haywire. They have told us that this will be the last blood to be shed in Southern Kaduna. They said we will never be able to restrain them next time.“And I want to say it here, that if the JTF cannot protect us, they should pack and leave.

We will mobilise resources and the wherewithal to protect our land, our lives and resources. And we will do that with the last drop of our blood.“What is most shocking is that each time someone is arrested, nothing happens to the person. He is left to go free. There seems to be some kind of conspiracy between these cowards and security agencies. Why hasn’t any of those caught been prosecuted? We are calling on the state government to set up neighbourhood community watch in every community here and fund it. They will work with the police. The message is that, enough is enough.”
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by DuduNegro: 1:25am On Feb 26, 2013
+1,000,000,000

Our leaders in West need to read this. Fulani murderers dont get death penalty in court. Let the youths do justice to them, stop calling police
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by Chanchit: 4:10am On Feb 26, 2013
Abeg, na that one sure pass. Kill me I kill you. They should start from killing their cows, na that one go pain them pass, cos they value cow more than human.
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by AustineE1: 5:00am On Feb 26, 2013
...anywhere blood is shed in this country,it carries the foot print of Hausa-Fulani Muslims,our association with this tribe of people must be re-examined,they ve been a liability of sort to others,unproductive,violent,very volatile and equally encourages mass illiteracy as a way of life!how long are we going to keep this deformed entity called Nigeria as one,people with no cultural,social,behavioural and religious similitude as one!while others are striving for progress in line with the rest of the better world,the other is bent on retrogression!
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2013
I trust my southern kaduna people cool
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by penzino(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2013
careytommy: I trust my southern kaduna people cool
[s]
[/s]
. GBAM
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by rusep: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2013

They should consult Plateau for Advice.
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
Let us call for a conference now.

emm, Gowon! Gowon!! Gowon!!!, I don't understand this your "one" Najiriya ooo. haba!!!!
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by WilyiWily: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Southern Kaduna youths should stop this too much talk talk and act like Berom people, stop listening to all these Elder this and that, act now.
one good thing i like of Berom Youths is they strike Fulani/Hausa with full force, Southern Kaduna Youths over to you, do something now.
Re: We'll Not Stop Youths From Realiating Killings......southern Kaduna Leaders. by juman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
noblezone: Let us call for a conference now.

emm, Gowon! Gowon!! Gowon!!!, I don't understand this your "one" Najiriya ooo. haba!!!!

One nigeria is a big mess.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Ladies 2013 / My Take On "My Oga At The Top" / The West (euro-america) Is Attacking Nigeria With Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.