Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby (28897 Views)

Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by theripper: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2013
But make I talk true o, dis pikin no ugly o, at least when u compare am to PURITY (Mercy Johnson), dat pikin no need auditioning for horror film at all.

God abeg forgive me o cuz na true I dey talk o.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Princessaleeza: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2013
D sin u purposely committed u re now asking God 2 4give.Anyway d baby is not uqly,she is so cute n beautiful. So mind ur speech in woteva u say.
uote author=Jerrygotswagg]God forgive me........the child is damn Ugly......[/quote]
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Horlazuncanmi(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Cant stop laughing,nairalander take it easy on the baby and the mama
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by basadenet: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2013
WHO IS THE REAL FATHER OF THE CUTE BABY?
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by queensvill(f): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2013
Its soooo sad hw pple call little babies ugly. Tank God 4 social ntwrk cos in reality most of u calling dis baby ugly re facially cursed.
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by cyril83(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2013
Hope she doesn't grow up to take after her mother.

Dino melaye better fight for her custody and give her better education so the child wouldn't grow wild and promiscous like her wayward mother.

* its a pity the beautiful child is a product of money for hand, back for ground*
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by andyanders: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Akshow: I Swear the baby resemble melaye abi na wetin be dat lousy ex rep name grin

The baby resembles Dino Malaye a lot and he should be bold to come for the baby and not for the mother because the mother is an open door and a passage to Hell. Every man wants to pass through there and few can survive passing through. Dino got caught in-between and should be bold to come out. Nothing happen.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by CeCeBillz(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2013
Don't know why people keep calling God's work ugly and he created us from his own image so if ur insulting pple just bear in mind that ur insulting God too! Those pple u call ugly are actually de ones tat make it big in life eg OBJ so quit calln pple ugly cos u don't kw hw urs wee luk 2morosad I rest my case
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Cruxxy(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2013
*solid*:
This baby does not look like Dino.

Hohaah!!
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by ayotoyin(f): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: God forgive me........the child is damn Ugly......

Are you human at all?do you take God for just any man?you typed such rubbish without thinking of its effect even on your enerations to come?you are really SICK

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by CeCeBillz(f): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2013
And hw do u tink urs wee look 2moro? I kw some wee say I wee marry a beautiful woman so my kids wee be cute but sorry tat is wrong cos I hv seen beautiful couples but yet dia kids don't in anyway look like em so be wise and talk wise
the_ripper: But make I talk true o, dis pikin no ugly o, at least when u compare am to PURITY (Mercy Johnson), dat pikin no need auditioning for horror film at all.

God abeg forgive me o cuz na true I dey talk o.
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2013
Public toilet!
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Duquesa(f): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Thumbs up!!!
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Duquesa(f): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2013
God no go greee forgive u faaaaa! Its urs fine or gonna be?! Yeye shio!!!! *pressing PP!!!*
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by tojj: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2013
zunnurain: Cute baby.. But guys come to think that if realy the baby belong to maleye or what is that boxers name, it means Bisi, her baby are HIV positive as she claim that Maleye is positive!
see as the baby resemble Dino,op say he/she no go be trouble maker like im papa o
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by groovie(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2013
mike ell:

you are dam right

but what do you expect take a look at the mothers lip

hahahaha, dats wat we call marcello LIPPI
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Anniebissy(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2013
wey ur own?
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Tovot: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2013
,why condem what you cannot create ? and u are askn God to Forgive after abusing his hand-work!people just make comments for the sake of commenting!
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Tovot: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2013
cyril83: Hope she doesn't grow up to take after her mother. Dino melaye better fight for her custody and give her better education so the child wouldn't grow wild and promiscous like her wayward mother. * its a pity the beautiful child is a product of money for hand, back for ground*
,its really appaling to see pple talk about other pple like they know them one on one!how do u know what she truthfully does? do not judge,so YOU WOULD NOT BE JUDGED.
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Urine: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2013
This baby doesn't look like Dino but it's to early to conclude,let's see what she will look like in some years to come.
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2013
slimyem: Are cute babies going extinct?

When you have yours, we can take it from there.

For now, you know nada about giving birth.
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by ManTJ1(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2013

May God forgive you indeed.

Must you comment?

Think before you write next time.
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Limaoscar: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2013
melaye photocopy
Dino Melaye dynasty!grin
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by rhymesteey(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Chai! Da baby is damn weak is she positive too? Crying for this general hmmmmmmMm!
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by dasparrow: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Post

Cute baby. I like the picture.

And all those of you calling this cute innocent baby girl 'ugly', may you give birth to babies that will look like E.T the Extra Terrestrial. I don't know why the average Nigerian is so hateful and a toxic loser. Many of you just run your mouths because you are on an anonymous forum. How will you like it if someone called your new born baby 'ugly'?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
?

Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
basadenet: WHO IS THE REAL FATHER OF THE CUTE BABY?

SHABBA RANKS
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
zunnurain: Cute baby.. But guys come to think that if realy the baby belong to maleye or what is that boxers name, it means Bisi, her baby are HIV positive as she claim that Maleye is positive!
You dey mind the desparadoo
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by SELFWORTH: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Who cares what anyone thinks?

The mother loves her baby.
God loves His creation.

That's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by Shadydamsel(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
borm ur own make wee c am
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by BeraBera(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
This baby sure resembles Dino Melaye.
Re: Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby by juman(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
Madam Big girl and the baby. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear / Ini Edo Slays In Orange Cut-out Dress For AMVCA After Party (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.