Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,335 members, 7,888,072 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan (1234 Views)

Tribunal: Agbaje To Inspect Lagos Election Material / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo / Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by iyammah: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by peleson: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2013
Jimmy agbaje is not a bad candidate! He did better than fashola during 2007 governorship debate
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by oluwizard(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2013
peleson: Jimmy agbaje is not a bad candidate! He did better than fashola during 2007 governorship debate
Ǧ☺☺ϑ ℓ̊ W̶̲̥̅̊iℓℓ vote FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я him №† PDP Oº°˚˚˚°º
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by seanet01: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2013
Lol.
failure unlimited for PDP
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by peleson: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2013
seanet01: Lol.
failure unlimited for PDP
What are you saying? Are you looking at candidate or party? If tinubu CAN hadn't killed funsho williams wouldn't it v bin better for us. I can't imagine collecting multiple toll fee on one road js because that is the best road u ever built. Must evrything be self sustained? If so, what is happening to lagos state money?
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by honey001(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2013
peleson: Jimmy agbaje is not a bad candidate! He did better than fashola during 2007 governorship debate

shey na debate we go chop? He mit actually be a good debater, bt nt a good leader. Though, i didnt know much of him.
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2013
See desperation on the part of PDP... grin

The only loser here will be Uncle Jimmy if the story is actually true.

The last election is still taking a huge financial toll on his Jaykay Pharma business as most of the outlets are in shambles...a visit to the Apapa Head office and the outlet in Calcutta crescent will paint the vivid picture of what am talking about.

....maybe he just need the fund allocations for campaign though. grin cheesy
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by Mobsync(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Their wahala, let me first of all complete my B.Sc smileycheesy
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
If Jimmy agrees to run for Lagos governorship under PDP, it will spell downfall for ACN considering the disenchantment among low income earners against Fashola & ACN in Lagos.
A good candidate like Jimmy Agbaje will deliver Lagos to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
I hope he runs!! All hail jimmy Agbaje the next Governor of Lagos
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
peleson:
What are you saying? Are you looking at candidate or party? If tinubu CAN hadn't killed funsho williams wouldn't it v bin better for us. I can't imagine collecting multiple toll fee on one road js because that is the best road u ever built. Must evrything be self sustained? If so, what is happening to lagos state money?

What proof do you have that the ACN/Tinubu orchestrated his assassination?
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by T9ksy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
chukwudi44: I hope he runs!! All hail jimmy Agbaje the next Governor of Lagos

If only wishes can morph into horses............
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by drnoel: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
ah, Mr fix it has already started playing his card. Nigerian politics is not it...
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by drnoel: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
T9ksy:

If only wishes were horses, beggars would then ride
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
T9ksy:

We shall see !!!

You really think ACN abi na APC will win again in Lagos? Fashola has made sure that ll not be possible
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
I voted ACN in 2007 & 2011, but will vote PDP if Jimmy is their candidate.

Can't understand three toll gates on a 30km road built by govt. with public funds, resurfaced & heavily tolled by 'private' company as 'democracy dividends'angry
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by baby124: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
luvinhubby: I voted ACN in 2007 & 2011, but will vote PDP if Jimmy is their candidate.

Can't understand three toll gates on a 30km road built by govt. with public funds, resurfaced & heavily tolled by 'private' company as 'democracy dividends'angry

Are your public funds not paying for the roads by toll? Which of your public funds built the road? Besides there are alternate routes which are quite easy. Stop spreading lies. I have driven those alternate routes myself.
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by baby124: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

We shall see !!!

You really think ACN abi na APC will win again in Lagos? Fashola has made sure that ll not be possible

Understand the terrain which you are talking about before you boast and predict. ACN can only get bigger. Have you heard Lagosians complain? It is the nefarious transplants that keep complaining. They dont outnumber indigenous. We like the way our state is going. This is not abia, where a retar*d is elected because of sentiments. You need more people.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by naptu2: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
In 2005 could anybody correctly predict who the president of Nigeria would be in 2007?

In 2005 could anybody correctly predict who the governor of Lagos would be in 2007?
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
baby_123:

Understand the terrain which you are talking about before you boast and predict. ACN can only get bigger. Have you heard Lagosians complain? It is the nefarious transplants that keep complaining. They dont outnumber indigenous. We like the way our state is going. This is not abia, where a retar*d is elected because of sentiments. You need more people.

Lagos is a cosmopolitan city and has very high population of non indigenes.You really make me laugh.Do you mean to tell me lagos state indigenes outnumber the indigenes in d city? You really mean that?
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by baby124: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

Lagos is a cosmopolitan city and has very high population of non indigenes.You really make me laugh.Do you mean to tell me lagos state indigenes outnumber the indigenes in d city? You really mean that?

Of course, i really mean it. You are probably an internet lagosian. Nothing can happen in Lagos if Lagosian's do not agree to it. We have the number, we dictate. Keep making noise on the internet
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by peckhamboi: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

Why do you guys want to kill yourselves over issues relating to Lagos State while Theodore Orji is continually turning Abia into a shithole and the fraudster Ifeanyi Ubah is almost certain

to be the next Anambra state governor.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by 2mch(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
peckhamboi:

Why do you guys want to kill yourselves over issues relating to Lagos State while Theodore Orji is continually turning Abia into a shithole and the fraudster Ifeanyi Ubah is almost certain

Yoruba's call it ojukokoro = covetousness. Which is a sin in the bible. Everyone in Nigeria wants ready made, they don't want to fight for it. You can't appreciate what you don't fight for. PDP ke? PDP is dead. It will soon be relegated to an SS party.
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by ebyoneluv: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
angry
baby_123:

Are your public funds not paying for the roads by toll? Which of your public funds built the road? Besides there are alternate routes which are quite easy. Stop spreading lies. I have driven those alternate routes myself.
Lagos state(public) funds was deployed by Jakande to build the Lekki expressway, LCC resurfaced and ask us to pay for what they did not build, i pay tax of over five digits to Lagos state every year, the alternative route is a stoned paved road that leads me back to where i am coming from, obviously you are the one spreading lies and it`s political sychophants like you that is giving ACN a false sense of confidence in a state they are loosing. angry
baby_123:

Lagos state(public) was deployed by Jakande to build the Lekki expressway, LCC resurfaced and ask me to pay for what they did not build, i pay tax of over five digits to Lagos state every year, they alaternative route a stoned paved road that leads me back to where i am coming from, obviously you are the one spreading lies and it`s political sychophants like you that is giving ACN a false sense of confidence in a state they are loosing.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by baby124: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
ebyoneluv: angry
Lagos state(public) was deployed by Jakande to build the Lekki expressway, LCC resurfaced and ask me to pay for what they did not build, i pay tax of over five digits to Lagos state every year, they alaternative route a stoned paved road that leads me back to where i am coming from, obviously you are the one spreading lies and it`s political sychophants like you that is giving ACN a false sense of confidence in a state they are loosing. angry
Lagos state(public) was deployed by Jakande to build the Lekki expressway, LCC resurfaced and ask me to pay for what they did not build, i pay tax of over five digits to Lagos state every year, they alaternative route a stoned paved road that leads me back to where i am coming from, obviously you are the one spreading lies and it`s political sychophants like you that is giving ACN a false sense of confidence in a state they are loosing.

ACN psychophant ke. I will be the first to call out Fashola when he messes up. Accept that PDP is dead in the SW. Your tax has gone to something else, not that road. So you pay tax, you should, who doesnt in lagos? No one asked you to go and live in a highbrow area, the taxes are higher and pay for the lowbrow areas and other things needed in the state. That is how life is all over the world. Deal with it. The free education, you think the teachers are eating manna? That is where your taxes are going to. Think, God gave you a brain. Use it well.
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
peckhamboi:

Well I work,live and pay my taxes in lagos state and come 2015,I would have a say in who becomes the Governor of lagos state
Re: Crisis In Lagos PDP As George Presents Agbaje To Jonathan by naptu2: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
ebyoneluv: angry
Lagos state(public) funds was deployed by Jakande to build the Lekki expressway, LCC resurfaced and ask us to pay for what they did not build, i pay tax of over five digits to Lagos state every year, the alternative route is a stoned paved road that leads me back to where i am coming from, obviously you are the one spreading lies and it`s political sychophants like you that is giving ACN a false sense of confidence in a state they are loosing. angry

Watch LTV's documentary on Alhaji Lateef Jakande on the occasion of his 80th birthday (2009). You would discover that he planned to toll that road (he said so himself). He would have done so if the military had not struck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Who Killed Soludo? Bysteve Osuji / Boy Hanged On Arik Airplane Wheels From Benin / PDP Faction/APC Merger Unsettles Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.